Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
long time no see...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mr.evil

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:05 am
ello. i'm sure less then half of you know who the hell i am, but i would like to say hi! i have no clue who invited me, and it was quite a long time ago, but tis nice to see familiar names in here. if anyone wants to chat sometime, drop me a line. i might be around a little more as i have more free time in the next few weeks.

sorry, if this post is breaking any rules, i didn't read them, and i'm not going to...(Now at least...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:57 am
mr.evil
ello. i'm sure less then half of you know who the hell i am, but i would like to say hi! i have no clue who invited me, and it was quite a long time ago, but tis nice to see familiar names in here. if anyone wants to chat sometime, drop me a line. i might be around a little more as i have more free time in the next few weeks.

sorry, if this post is breaking any rules, i didn't read them, and i'm not going to...(Now at least...)
^__^ Make sure you make it to the Ball!  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

mr.evil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:30 pm
hm...i dunno, i just checked my pm's to find two invites! crazy...

i probably won't be able to attend the ball unfortunetly...i'll probably be away at a tournament...sorries...i may try to attend, but i can't nothing's for sure.  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games