Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Sly Cooper - The return of Clockwerk (need Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:01 pm
After Defeating Clockwerk the second time in Sly 2, Sly, Bently, and Murray lived a good life stealing thengs but 2 years after the fight they find out that the Clockwerk they defeated was just a copy and the real Clockwerk lives and that he has a new fendish 5 crew. So now Sly Bently and Murray must work together to stop the fiendish 5, find clockwerk and defeat him one last time, but this time Sly is bringing in new recruits to help defeat Clockwerk once and for all  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:08 pm
~The Crew~

Sly Cooper - User Image The thief. After two years from when he thought he defeated Clockwerk he now seeks after Clockwerk and plans to defeat him once and for all with his Best friends Bently and Murray (played by Enderdog)

Bently- User Image The Brains. He comes up with the plans for the crew and is a techno-genius and demolitions expert. He's been Best friends with Murray and Sly ever since the Orphanange

Murray- User Image The Brawn. He usually helps Sly using his mucsles and drives the getaway Van. He's been Sly's and Murray's Best Friend ever since they met in the orphanage (played by dudekeith0061)

Carmelita Montoya Fox- User Image She's an inspector for Interpol who chases Sly cooper and wont rest till he's behind bars. She's also helped the Cooper gang in the past defeat the fake Clockwerk

~The Fiendish 5~

Raleigh- User Image The original Technology enius for the original Fiendish 5. Thanks to clockwerk he busted him out and has rejoined Clockwerk

Muggshot- User Image He was the muscles for the Original Fiendish 5. He Broke out and plans on getting revenge on him for the Humiliation in Mesa City

Mz. Ruby- User Image She was a Mystic for the first Fiendish 5. Clockwerk has recruited her back into the gang. She plans on getting revenge on Sly cooper

Panda King- The demolitionist. He has joined the fiendish 5 once again to partake in getting revenge for ruining the Panda King's name

Clockwerk- User Image The Leader of the Fiendish 5. He has been meaning to destroy the Cooper line for years and still seeks that goal

((more Characters coming soon))  

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:25 pm
~Profile Skeleton~

Gaia Name-
Name-
Animal-
Weapon-
Side-(good, Bad, no undecided)
Job- (ex.: Thief, Mucsles, Brain, Demolition, Mystic)
Bio
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:28 pm
~Approved Profiles~

Gaia Name- Metalbane
Name- Volken
Animal- Wolf
Weapon- Dual weilds SMG's
Side- Bad
Job- Weapons Developer/Supplier
Bio- Volken wants nothing more than a return to the days of Stalin... He was a KGB officer back in the days of the Cold war. After the Cold war, and eventually the end of communism in Russia, he formed an organization of mercenaries still dedicated to the communist cause. Eventually, the group grew in numbers, gaining the size of a small army. This aging neo-communist is now a member of the Fiendish Five, developing many of the weapons and devices invented by Raligh. He oversee's his factory in Siberia, with his personal army acting as a guard.
Appearance: User Image  

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

QuietSapphire

7,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:38 pm
~Rules~

1. No god modding.
2. No auto hitting.
3. Fighting is allowed, but don’t kill anyone without there’s AND my permission.
4. Romance is allowed, but nothing below the neck, got it?
5. No cybering.
6. SEND ME YOUR PROFILES!!!
7. Send me your profiles with the title Sly Cooper.
8. Try to be simi-lit.
9. My word is law.
10. Have fun.
11. I’ll add more rules if I need to  
Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out