Submit

Did you post advice?
  *nods* Yup
  *shrugs* I might
  *yawns* Nope
View Results

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:56 am
Alright, a while back, my ex cheated on me and lied to me for a month about it. He did come clean and tell me but I was still heartbroken, well, now I have a new boyfriend and I love him, I really do, but sometimes my ex still tugs at my heartstrings. I'm just so damned confused...

I really do love my boyfriend, he's an amazing guy.

But what do I do when my ex is starting to get to me?

I know that he might just do it again...cheat on me I mean..

I don't normally ask for advice but I'm just lost...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:13 am
<33

Ouch.
I'd say just stick with your boyfriend. You don't want him to think about you how you think about your ex, right? I mean you don't want to leave him and leave the same impression, right? That's just my opinion but I'm not sure what to say...
!
<33

SapphireSara2
Captain

XxSassenachxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:21 am
Yeah that helps. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:46 am
Id stay with your BF. gone through this. but my old was a big player and had like 10...thas wat hurts. there hearts wont change in the end and he could end up doing it again. just stay with ur new Bf and let it run through and after awhile ull get over him. wink  

Reayasha

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:00 am
i would never cheat on a girl and don't know anyone who has, but if they have done it once then whats stopping them doing it again. You have someone who sounds a lot better now, don't waste it and whatever you do don't your ex waste it. Put him in the past, any guy who cheats is a complete jerkoff!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:13 am
F**k your ex
He already had is chance.  

Lady Artemis Rose

Scrub Sauce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:01 am
owner to the max
F**k your ex
He already had is chance.

Agree'd, also a friend of mine got her heart broken and the samething with the TC, but man she wasn't sad for long, she got soo pissed at him, she made his life a living hell 0.0 I mean he was a DJ at a local club and she paid some gang-members to break into his apartment and screw his place up and especially his records. Then she made the club fire him because she anonomously (Misspelled) told some lie about him and after that she gave her other friend his credit card and now he is in debt for $500. So the moral of the story is that YOU BETTER NOT SCREW AROUND WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND OR SHE WILL SHATTER YOUR LIFE INTO PIECES!!  
Advice & Academic Studies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games