Will you be buying from us today?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

sophiaf1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 am
Welcome!

Do you want to get into an awesome rp, but your intro is getting you down? Can you never seem to put the right words together? Or are you just annoyed with your character all together? Well instead of bothering yourself with the troubles of finding the right words or the right picture you can have me do all that boring stuff so you can get on to bigger and better things.

If you already have the perfect character and intro maybe you're looking for a plot. Here at Sophie's House of Wonders we'll help you find the best situation for all of your characters.

Maybe you might even have a plot, Character, and intro, but you need an rping partner that's were I'll come. I'll take time out of my busy day to personally rp with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:38 am
Rules

1. Do not annoy me with constant spam.
2. I made this shop because I can't draw and this is pretty much the only thing I could think of that I could sell
3. If I rp with you I won't do guy-guy or girl-girl sorry, but I just don't do that
4. I do not cyber never have and never will so don't even try to ask
5. If you buy one of my characters you can use them as much as you like some goes with the intro or plot/ plot twists just give me credit
6. My word is law so you'd better listen to it.

sophiaf1

sophiaf1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:40 am
Prices

Intro- It's price ranges from 10-50 depending on how long you want it.
Character Picture Anime- ranges from 50-300 depending on if you want special orders or not
Character Picture Real Life- 300-400 mostly because its a lot harder to find human pics then anime

Plots- 100-2000 depending
Plot Twist- This means you already have a plot you just need help getting it moving 50-700

Rping with me-
700-4000 depending on if the topic is one I want to do or not
Me doubling as a male- Free of charge if you also double
Me doubling as a male without you doubling- 20

Extras

Having a conversation with me about anything- 50-10,000 this mostly depends on if I like the conversation or not. There are however some things I will not talk to you about if we request to talk about one of those things I'll just say no to the conversation.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:40 am
Examples

Character Example

Name: Akene and Aimi Kazku (Both go under the name Aimi)
Sex: Female
Sex Refence: Straight
Arts: ShapeShifting and other
App:
Akene-

User Image

Aimi-

User Image

Race: Ancient Race
Bio:

About 16 years ago two female girls were born in the hidden village of
Vita. A place filled with magic and stories only found in the human dreams. The world was magical and yet filled with war and terror. Their parents feared that their young daughters would be taken by the evil one because they were born during the red moon. Any child born on a night when the pale moon turned scarlet was said to have great power above the rest.

They knew what they had to do. So they took both girls into the city were the humans lived and left them infront of the orphanage so that they might be saved from the hands of the darkness.

As the years passed the girls learned that they had the ability to do things none of the other kids could do. One of these talents included being able to change into any object or creature known to man.

They watched as winter turned into summer and feared they would never be able to have a home because no one wanted to take in two girls. So the older of the twins, Akene, thought up a plan by their fifth birthday. This plan was for the two girls to act as one.

The orphanage wasn't the most organized of places and didn't seem to noticed that one of the girls went missing. Finally this plan payed off and someone saw the girl, Aimi. They fall in love with her right on sight and took her in not knowing that she was in fact a twin and that the small toy she was carrying was that twin.

They lived a pretty normal life until their powers began to act up. On their 13th birthday they got a letter from the school asking them to join. They chose to continue to act as one because they don't know any other way to live.

Weapon: Unknown
Crush: No one as of yet

Plot Example (This Plot is off limits. I will not sell this one)

In a time filled with dragons, demons, and other mystical creatures, there were nine kingdoms. Each kingdom had a beautiful stone that would watch over the land. Whoever has the stone in their power is the ruler of said land. Each of the stones picked a certain person to watch over them.

The stones were fire, water, spirit, lightning, metal, earth, wind, light, and dark. All of the stones had only one master except for the Dark Kingdom's stone. The power of the stone was too great for only one person to handle so it split itself in two and choice two twins to be each pieces master.

They were twins, but that was about the only thing they had in common. One was named Nara, and the other was Nar. Nara was a kindhearted girl and lived everyday to its fullest. Nar on the other hand, hungered for power.

While the other kids laughed and played, he would stay in his room reading about the stones. He learned of a special spell that could be used if all of the stones were connected together.

But there was a catch he was missing a stone. The stone he was missing was the Life Kingdom's stone. Its stone was different from the others. It wasn't something to be wore around ones neck or placed in the pocket.
It was a human girl.

The Life Stone was created by the Spirit Kingdom which was an old ancient Kingdom. The people within the kingdom gave up their lives and souls to form the all-power life stone thus the name life for it itself contains the souls of not only one girl, but an entire kingdom.

Only one person from the Spirit Kingdom is still alive and that is Darius. The only reason he lived was so he could watch after both the Spirit Stone and the Life Stone.

As the Life Stone gets older her powers begin to act up in a way that not even the great barrier around the Life Kingdom can hold making it so the other kingdoms can see where it is on the map. Nar as he years go by is getting closer and closer to finding the Life stone and getting the power he needs to rule all the kingdoms.

Intro Example

"Oh thank you so very much for helping me." said the female as she moved some of her hair out of her face allowing the sweet aroma of roses fill the air. "I really didn't think I could handle those big wolves. You're so strong." she said said looking up at the man with glossy awe filled eyes.

"No really it was nothing." he said in a proud voice as he pushed back some of his own hair.

"No it wasn't! It was amazing!" she said as she took a step closer to him and patted him on his shoulder making his plump face turn a light shade of scarlet. In the process of patting him she took a few of his priced belongings. "Do you think I could see that sword of yours?" she asked as she placed what she hand taken from him within her kimono. "Oh and that bag is just beautiful." she said pointing at his money sac. "You don't mind do you?" she asked moving her biting her lip as she looked down to make herself look completely innocent of any crimes.

"No of coUrse not." he said smirking as he handed the woman his sword and bag.

"Wow this is so heavy!" she said as she acted like she was falling down from its weight.

"So what's your name anyways?" asked the male with a sly grin.

"Oh Kaze......Kaze Xan." she said simply.

"Your name is like that thief's." said the man laughing in a booming way.

"Fancy that." said Kaze as she looked at him.

"You're not the thief are you?" he asked laughing even harder at this statement. "Like a woman could be the great Kaze. Oh that's rich."

"Really now you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. I mean maybe he's a she." she said as she pulled his sword up with no effort at all and placed it behind her neck. "Well this has been fun, but I think I'll be leaving now." she said tossing the money bag up and catching it in her hand.

"Very funny, give it back." he said holding out his hand.

"Sorry thieves don't give back." said the girl sticking out her tongue at him.

"You filthy wench give it!" he said as he tried to grab her, but she was to quick for him and in a matter of moments she was standing on top of him.

"Well this has been fun, but I think I'll be leaving now." she said jumping off of his back. "Love ya." she said blowing a kiss and winking as she left.

The man tried to ran after her, but it seemed that she had tied him up when he wasn't looking. "I'll get you!" he hissed.

"Oh that was to easy.....let's see here." she said once she was away from him. "Oh bugger, this sword is terrible!" she whined as she tossed it to the side. "And he hasn't very money at all! Oh woe is me." she said dramatically as she continued to walk.

sophiaf1

sophiaf1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:06 am
People Waiting

Intro

Characters

Plots

People I'm Rping with

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:29 am
Finished Work

sophiaf1

Mini-Shops, Freebies & Exchange