Submit

What side do you chose?
  Vampires
  Lycans
View Results

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:34 pm
The War

For centuries man has considered the fact of Vampires and Werewolves in books but no one ever really believed in it. All of the humans were happy living thinking that the monsters weren't going to get them. It's the only thing that let them sleep however though. Lies were the only thing that made them happy. The truth was Vampires and Werewolves were always walking around them. The gangs of Vampires were organized, making a living off of services. They were a band of assasins. The werewolves were also a well-organized gang. However they weren't always this way. They started out as monsters that had no feelings but pure hatred and blind fury. They had a blood fued against the vampires. Now they are getting smarter. They can control themselves and change into human forms now. They were starting to create weapons that can kill vampires and werewolves alike. They came at a very high price, but people were still buying. Parts of the two sides started to become allies with each other creating secret alliances. A small alliance of Top rate gang of Vampires made an alliance with the leader of the werewolves. However it ended with the leader getting murdered. A war broke out between the factions. and humans still had no idea anything was happening. They came out at night because they felt pity for the humans. They weren't blessed with powers like they were. They only killed the ones that got in the way. and they would die instantly and then there wouldn't be a trace of their bodies left. A century passed and the war ended, only to leave them at a stalemate. New leaders have been formed. Now a Neutral call has been made. They would pretend that either side didn't exist and they would go on with their lives. tens of thousands of humans had been killed in the world and now they had to be as secretive as ever. However if they ever came across a creature that wasn't one of them nothing would be holding them back from a fight, and nothing would happen afterwards. They year is now 2016. The leaders of the outfits have changed and they continue along fighting against each other, constantly, but then again, it wouldn't be a world if werewovles and vampires got along..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:41 pm
Rules:
1. No cybering
2. Send me profiles so I can keep the pages neater.
3. Swearing at a minimum
4. Action is encouraged.
5. Romance is also encouraged but is optional.
6. Please...PLEASE..Be at least semi literate.
7. Post in book form.
8. All you have to do is get into fights and or stay out of trouble and talk with your own kind. This world you hate the opposite creature.

Character Sheet:
Username:
Name: ((Full Name Please))
Picture/Description:
Weapon:
Bio:
Personality:
Race:
Sexuality:
Other:

Leaders:
Vampires:Edward Cullen
Lycans biggrin aanen Esrever

Setting: Italy

Jonathon Winter Night

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:49 pm
Characters:

Username: The King Of Nightmares
Name: Edward Cullen
Picture/Description: User Image
Weapon: 8 foot Katana, Dual pistols.
Bio: Leader of The Vampires outfit. He was always old fashion with swords and mid evil weapons, but to survive better he keeps his dual pistols on his waist. His blade has become something like his mother, for he killed his parents with the same blade. He was bitten by a vampire in the old times and his father kept the blade he used it to silence his parents. From then on he feels his mothers soul and hears her voice from the blade. He was a murderous man while getting older as a vampire but has now become hard and cold and has no mean to kill someone. Only if it was necesary.
Personality: Deep, quiet, and dark. He chooses to stay with a small group of people walking the streets and rooftops at night looking for two people causing trouble to stop them. He will keep peace in his city no matter the cost.
Race:Vampire
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Other:He is 1115 years old.

Username: Rickneil
Name: Rick Longfellow
Weapon: His different vials of potion.
Bio: At a very young age, Rick's father left, leaving him alone with his mother. His mother was a great scientist and developed a potion to turn humans into vampires, but there was only one vial that was ever made before her soul left her body. Rick had been her test subject for years and with him always being around his mother, he learned alot, he even developed a spell to capture a person's soul into a vial, he only did it once which coincidentally happened the same day his mother passed away.
Personality: Quite smug and also very intelligent. Flirts alot and likes to see himself as better then everyone else.
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: Even is he looks young, he's actually 215 years old.

Username: ~X-BlackFirePanther-X~
Name: Masaki Tanaka
Weapon: None
Bio: He doesn't like to talk about it.
Personality: He's usually serious but can be playful.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: Nothing

Username: Mislead Follower
Name: Carrie Johnson
Weapon: Two small daggers
Bio: There was an accident with her family when Carrie was really young. Some how she ended up getting bit by a vampire among the commotion; But it had very little effect on her. Almost like she was immune to the venom. Though just recently everything’s settled and she’s become a full Vampire.
Personality: Quiet, but happy and occasionally pretty hyper
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: She loves to fight with a sword if she could ever get her hands on one. Just hates carrying it around so doesn’t bother to get one. And she’s only been a full vampire for a couple of years now.

Username: notsofluffy
Name: kyashii nikago
Picture: User Image
Weapon: she has a few knives hiding in her boots, but when she transforms her teeth and claws
Bio: she thinks she been abandoned by all the other werewolfs, because she can't seem to find anyone. she has a problem with being around humans, because when she was born, her ears, and tail wouldn't go away, so she is always somewhat tranformed.
Personality: when shes around people she's likes she fun, and perky, but around someone she doesn't know, or like, she can be carfull, and sometimes vain, and mean.
Race: lycan
Sexuality: bisexual

Username: MoonlightWings13
Name: Daanen Esrever
Weapon: A silver spear, as well as hand to hand fighting
Bio: Daanen is the daughter of the old werewolf leader. She's basically royalty; the other werewolves refer to her as there princess. She's very young, and people assume that she cannot lead, but Daanen is not anywhere near so helpless as she appears. She's very intelligent, and because of the attempts made on her life by various assassins, she does not trust easily. She's also vicious fighter... But nomatter what she does, she always has the best interests of her people at heart.
Personality: Daanen's sly and teasing, as well as mildly sadistic. She can be monsterous if you make her angry or hurt her people. She seems to feel very little; she never even cried at her own father's funeral.
Race: Werewolf
Sexuality: heterosexual
Other: She's just thirteen years old

Username: Minna Momotarin
Name: Hikaru Kurosaki
Picture/Description:User Image
Weapon: Shadows, Go to heaven to Heck, teleport, dark Magic
Bio:Hikaru doesn't take no for an answer. She always wants to Be guiding The leader of the vampires. For He is her Inspirement.
Personality: Shy, sweethearted, Gentle voice
Race:Vampire
Sexuality:Straight
Other:She has a Pet named Lunaria

Username: Ms. Dorian Gray
Name: Lamia Vanadeuxia
Weapon: A wooden flute
Bio: Lamia was once a widow who lived with her five children in a small town. She lived a little further away then anyone else. Her husband was a doctor and after his death many fell ill. Fingers and accusations were pointed towards her of being a witch. Even her own family pointed fingers. Parents and siblings disowned her. The only ones who believed her were her own children. One by one her children were murdered by the towns people. When they came for her, she was too shocked to do much but let them do what they wanted. As the villagers tried to burn her, a strange creature of the night came to her rescue. He turned her to the dark side and left her the next day. Years have passed and she is all by herself now. Wandering from place to place with no true destination.
Personality: Lamia is a lonely vampire who has a soft side not many do see. She doesn't like to associate herself with anyone besides innocents(children). When she was turned into a vampire, her soul had become very cold and cruel.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Other: She is known among some places as the mother vampire. Children flock to her and yearn for her even more so than their own parents. The only ones safe and protected by her are children infact. And in return for her kindness, the children protect her as well. Slaying their own parents or friends. This was her power. What could be more hurtful than to have your own child turn against you for this woman? It was a big blow to the heart to many, and some were too stubborn to believe such myths for it was too much for their pride to accept. She has a great control over children.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:09 pm
Edward sat in his room. The sun was out but not for much longer. He was on the computer finding out what was going on at the other outposts of Vampires. He kept looking around making sure everything was all set typing out all of the situations of each one keeping a record. "So far so good. Only a few more to go."  

Jonathon Winter Night

Faagmer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:24 pm
Rick was walking around town in his human form, looking for the latest gossip, when he spotted a traveling salesman.
- Hello there sir.
- Yo! Watcha selling?
- I sell ingredients.
- PERFECT! Show me watcha got!

The salesman then showed him what he had and Rick stocked up with what the salesman was selling. "I should go report in soon." He thought to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:45 pm
Edward was sitting down and stopped typing and looked at the screen. He was staring at an outpost's camera. All there was, was white noise. and the camera went dead. "Damnit. They got to that outpost huh? Well I told them not to go that far into enemy territory, but they went ahead with their plans. I didn't stop them since they would over confident about their strength. Well I guess I'll type that out since it saves time." Edward started typing and finished finally with his reviews and saved and sent them out to the others. He left the computer alone and left the room. the sun was now setting and he went to the balconey and took out a pack of cigarettes. He pulled one out and started smoking. "They should all start checking in soon. We need to find out what everyone's doing tonight and then we'll be all set, right mother?...Yes you're right. I am on the ball to much, but what else is there to do. If I'm not focused then war will break out again... I know war is fun but that's only for a few people..it's easier to pick fights if you're that kind of person. Alright mother I'll take someone with me and we'll find someone to kill. You can feed and so can I."  

Jonathon Winter Night

NekoLullaby

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:18 pm
Masaki strolled through a city. His gaze kept forward no matter how many distractions there were in the area. Some people were yelling at him and people begged for money. He just ignored them easily. He'd gotten used to this.. city life.. He just didn't like it. He groaned, growing bored.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:18 pm
Rick headed over and saw smoke from the balcony. I guess he's getting impatient. Rick sneaked up under the balcony and took out one of his vials, threw it on the balcony and watched as a layer a purple liquid poured out and stuck Edward's feet onto the ground. Rick then jumped onto the balcony at said: "Sorry I'm late, I hope you forgive me." He then lifted Edward's head by pulling his chin up acting as though he was about to kiss him.

Faagmer

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:42 pm
Edward grabbed his throat and picked him up off the ground and tossed him across the balconey. He picked his feet up off the floor, it was a bit difficult but he got out. "Don't do that stuff. I told you before I'm not like that. I also told you I don't care if you're like that. Just don't do it to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:00 am
Rick got up rubbing his head. "Jeez, don't need to be so rough. I'm only messing around with you. You're not even that good looking." He then winked at him and then turned completely serious. "Anyway, I believe we have some more important business to attend to right now." Rick sat on the side of the railway not too far from where Edward was standing, took out an empty vial, tossed it on the floor and watched it pick up the purple liquid. Once the vial had cleaned everything up, he picked it up and stuffed it in his belt.

Faagmer

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:31 am
Edward looked around. "I'm am getting bored, so as soon as we get done cheking everyone in how about we go out and pick a fight with someone? Me and Mother need to feed as well. I haven't had any blood for just about two weeks now." Edward look around and tried to spot people coming towards the hideout.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:54 pm
Carrie lifted her hood off her head as she walked through town and the sun set. Hearing two familiar voices on the balconey above her she silently joined them. "Its about time you two were out and about...." Carrie stepped to the edge and sat on the railing.  

Mislead Follower

Jonathon Winter Night

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:09 pm
Edward Turned to greet her. "It's about time? I'm not the one hiding from the sun all day because I choose to. I am stuck in there concentrating on my work. Judge him of you're going to do that." Edward started tying his mother tighter to his back. He then checked his pistols to see if they were loaded.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:16 pm
"Calm down, I was just giving you a hard time" Carrie rolled her eyes slightly and got up of the railing. "You do need to get out though... was going on at all the post?"  

Mislead Follower

Faagmer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:50 am
"Hey there. Nice to see you too." Rick said in an indifferent manner. He layed back against the railing and waited to see what Edward had to tell him tonight.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff