Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
View Results

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:09 am
Stroy: Its the time of the founders. A new school for witchcraft and wizardry has opened. There are four founders, Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw, and lastly Salazar Slytherin. They have created this wonderful school to shelter magical children from muggles that wish to harm them. so children from all over England flock to the amasing School. Some even from other parts of Europe. There are wishpers of a Dark lord comming into power but they are only wishpers.

~Ok these are some of the pre-made characters sorry we have to have these four. ~

Gaia name:
Character: Godric Gryffindor
Description:User Image
Personatilty: Brave, Stuborn to a fault, exocentric
weapons : Sword

Gaia name:
Character: Helga Hufflepuff
Personality:Charming, very kind, and loyal
weapon razz lants

Character: Rowena Ravenclaw
Description: User Image
Personality: Smart and creative
Weapon: Runes

Gaia name:
Character: Salazar Slytherin
Personality: resourcefulness and determination
Weapons: Shield and Potions

~Groud rules~
Ok now i dont want everyone in Gryffindor or slytherin. Everyone that goes to this school are wizard and witches in TRAINING no superpower. The only magical creature are half-breeds please no demons or Angels.
Other than that go crazy^-^ the more imagination the greater the story. Please to try and limit the one line replies. thats no fun.~

K character info

Name:
Age: 11 at the youngest any older than 18 must be teacher or nonstudent
House:
Year:
Description:
Pet: owl, rat, cat, toad,snake, raven
Personality:
Sexuality:
More

my character~
Name: Sai Night
House: Slytherin
Year: 7th
Pet: snake
Personality: cold, silent, and to His Slytherin mate is very helpful and kind.
Sexuality: bi
Bio: Sai is the only Heir to the Night family. Born into a pure blood family, he was taught to hate muggles and anything that has anything remotly to do with them.
His mother is Claria Night, she was once apart of the Kingsly Family a powerful family in France. His mother is also related to the Malfoy Family by marrage.
His Father the head of the Night family has two younger brothers who have made them selves known in the wizarding world. James the head of the unspeakable department, and Antony is the Head of the Justice Department.
Sai is in his seventh year and has no one he can call a friend. He make good grades and loves his pet Kyno
More: He has tried and devlope a new dark curse to control people by use of their shadows.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:14 pm
Name: Elizabeth Mc Car

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 1st year

Description: Natural blue hair and black eyes. Where's blue jeans and loose T-shirts when dressed as a muggle. Always has a notebook in her hands, a tiny vial of ink in the notebooks spine, and a quill behind her ear.

Pet: A normal barn owl. But at home she has multiple pet fish.

wand: Clear Willow,Dark Walnut Finish. With a core of one unicorn tail hair intertwined with one hair from her father's head.

Personality: Quiet, shy, bookworm, kind heart unless angered.

Sexuality: straight

Bio: She comes from Ireland and her family is well known for having many pure blooded wizards but she isn't infact a pureblood. She is looked down on in her family since her mother married a merman and not a wizard. She still lives with both her parents and never sees the rest of her family. Her mother is a well known wand maker and her father is well a merman.

More: She has an atraction to mystical animals and hopes to meet them even if she has to sneak into the forest. She's an amazing swimmer, she moves like well a fish in the water. She can't breath under water but can hold her breath for awhile. Her skills on a broomstick are almost as good as her skills in the water.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Name: Riku Pierce
Year: 6th
Description: dark blue hair and you can't tell male or female from first glance. Eyes change color constantly.
Pet: silver raven named Zia
Personality: cold and not very talkative. Likes high places. Often reads on roof.
Sexuality: Is a girl but no one knows.
Bio: Can morph into anything. Was Father's ability. Mother, a pureblood, won't talk about him. Ever. Knows nothing about him. Very smart has excelent grades, but has no friends. People don't talk to her/him often unless to ask what gender she is. Keeps it up to annoy others. Her mother Marie Long (Pierce was maiden name well that's what she's been told anyway) married another pureblood, has a half brother named Thomas who is eight.
More: Currently has a rather female appearence. Doesn't sleep much, often wanders around school at night or studies. Knows school extremely well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:55 pm
Name: Alesaundra Malfoy

Year: 7th

Description: Blonde Haired, Blue Eyed, tall and willowy body
User Image

Pet: Has 4 Falcon's at the Malfoy Manor, but is forced to bring her 2nd favorite pet (Black Mamba) to Hogwarts because of the rules.

Personality: Usually quiet, but when she says something, people listen. Looks down on "Mud-Bloods" and Muggles but doesn't openly say it. Usually keeps to herself, but talks to people who are up to her "standards".

Sexuality: Straight

Bio:
Alesaundra was raised in the prestigious pure-blood family, the Malfoys. Taught to disdain Muggles and Mud-Blood's alike at an early age, she is struggling to find her own path in life. She yearns to be free from her parents control over her. Hogwarts is the only place that she feels at home.

Her mother and father arranged her marriage to Vincent Black, in order to keep the lineage of pure-bloods going. She hardly ever mentions her family, and when she does it is formally. Distrusting almost everyone, her upbringing, and lack of love have made her a bitter, cold-hearted person to people who have met her. But, if you can get past her cold veneer, is there a softer person inside, just waiting for the right person to bring it out?

Monsieur de La Nuit

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:42 pm
Name: Elizabeth (prefer Beth) Honda

Description: Long Brown hair with big, bold green streak. Also wears glasses and has black marks on face. ((real look: Tenma's Real Look))

Pet: rat

Personality: Hyperactive.

Bio: She may be Japanese, but she is also English. Her father, Riku Honda,
was born in Japan who in which moved to England and is now happily married to an English woman, Bethany Rodney-Honda who sent their daughter to Hogwarts after recently figuring out about her abilities. They found out by this: Elizabeth was always making up fake spells. But one day, one of the spells she made up was a real one so now she is determined to be great at witchcraft, become a great witch and be the best witch at Hogwarts because of that, and the fact that her Great-Grandfather leads Hogwarts and looks up to him and his power and wants to make him proud.

Other: Convinced her Great-Grandfather to put her in Slytherin because she loves wearing green.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:01 pm
Name: Aanna
House: Gryffindor
Year: 1st
Description: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d134/Nabsster/blondie_AnimeBlonde.jpg
Pet: swon owl, cat, and snake
Personality: Shy kind sweet.
Sexuality: Bi
Bio: She just fournd out she a witch.
She has no back gournd that she no of.
She lives with her older bother.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 3:36 pm
((I'm starting myself off))
Beth was in Potions class, taught by Professor Severus Snape. Beth was having some trouble. "Excuese me, Professor? I'm having some trouble." she said to Snape. He helped her, but pretty much told her what to do, and she was done. "Thank you." she said. "Your welcome." Prof. Snape said back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:50 am
Walk in to class late.
"I-I sorry but my snak needed to be feed."
She says to the teacher  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:13 am
Beth looked at Aanna. "Let's hope he doesn't go off on her." she thought. Then she got back to her potions.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:06 pm
The teacher yelled at her.
"You should not be late, 15 points from Gryffindor!''
I look sad as I take my sit.
"Sorry Professor."I say.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Zalantra

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:33 pm
((Can I join as well? And...isn't this during the founding of Hogwarts so Snape wouldn't be alive at the time...? Maybe I'm wrong..

Name: Kincaid Rice
House: Hufflepuff
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Dark brown hair and eyes. Often runs around without the uniform on as he's more comfortable in "muggle" clothing.
Pet: Raven
Personality: Loyal to his friends and will do almost anything to keep them safe. To those he doesn't know, he still is polite but slightly more reticent. He enjoys athletic events, perhaps even more than practicing magic. He's rarely serious.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Bio: Coming from a mostly non-magical family, Kincaid's ability came as a surprise. His aunt, however, is a witch who introduced him to the concept of studying magic. He lives with his family during the school breaks and still is on good terms with them.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:05 pm
I started my work.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:36 pm
i wanna join ^.^ this sounds like fun!

Name: Fujuki Hugurashi
Year: 1st
Pet: Snow White Owl
Personality: Shy and sweet, when you get to know her. if you are a stranger and she dosent trust you she can be a little rude but you never know cauz she changes her personality sometimes
Bio: She lives alone because her mother is in the hospital with a serious illness that will kill her if they dont find a cure for her. She visits her mother any chanc she can. Because of this she dosent have time to meet people and friends and dosent take the time to do it. Her mother is Japanese. Her mother is a mortal and her father was a well known Wizard. He died protecting her and her mother when she was a baby. She was never tought how to be a good wich and never knew she was one. She is learning everything she can about wiches and wizards now that she has descoverd them.
More: enjoys sitting in the rain and drawing, and writing books. she is very smart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:43 pm
Beth looked around the classroom and saw a bunch of empty seats. "There are alot of empty seats, I hope no one else gets in late......I hate it when Snape goes off like that......" Then she went looked at her potion and saw that she wasn't paying attention and poured the wrong thing into the tube. It made a little explosion in front of her face. There was green stuff all over herself and her partner. "Heh...*sweat drop* " Beth said.  

Honeydukes Lover

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:37 pm
Looks uo to see what happen and try not to laught.
"Hey are you okay?" I asked as I walk over and try to help get the green stuff off your face, as the other Gryffindors look at me funny for helping a Slytherin. "You should be careful."
I said kindly.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces