View Results

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:42 pm
Ok, so since we're here we are probably all serious DN fans. I like to hear everyone's different oppinions on things so I'd like to know what got you hooked on it. I liked that it's so different from other mangas I've read. I also liked how developed the characters are and the art style.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:50 pm
I like Death Note because of the Plot and the Characters  

aeonfan95

Screamo Cutie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:50 pm
me lika all the sudden heart attacks that caught my attention! it was funny blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:04 pm
I really liked how the plot developed up until episode 25 (haven't read the manga *coughs menacingly at IttyBittyKitty*), after that it sorta went downhill... Still gonna finish watchin it though, just so I can say I did.
But, y'know, if they hadn't killed L, and the plot still went downhill, I'd watch just for L... I love L man, he's such an awesome character heart  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

IttyBittyKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:14 pm
I like death note because of (of course) L, the way the plot develops and makes you want to cling on (until manga 7), and the ENDING. My god, that ending was AMAZING. And I mean "o__o ... WHOA!" amazing, not that kind of amazing where they try to get you to buy stuff.

On the very last few pages, I felt the need to gasp. But I was in a cake shop at the moment, so I really didn't have the option (my mom's birthday is tomorrow).

I'll vent it now

"GASP!"

I also love the personalities (not Near's...he has none *pats Near's back*) the Ohba-sama and Obata-sama did a wonderful job of making every character have a distinct personality.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:26 am
I like Death Note because L and Near are fricken adorable, nuff said.
<33  

Hunter688

Surukune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:11 am
I got addicted when I saw L to be honest. The way he sits, his addiction to candy, the way he solves everything...I just new...I had to read more.
Then i was loving the plot...and How Light was just F*** up in the head.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:40 am
I shall answer your question with a question;
What isn't there to like?

(^-^) b  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Tall-Trees-Falling

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:34 am
I like it because it isn't a normal anime. It impressed me how realistic it is and how believable the plot is too. It could actually happen and does happen. people do go insane and crazy with the urge to kill; and bad people do have good intentions. In most shows I've seen the bad one's are just plain evil with the whole, "I'm gonna destroy your planet kthnxbye."

It's just overall awesome. (and the artwork's crazy awesome too.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:49 pm
serjtankian_is_god

(^-^) b
I know several *cough* blonde *cough* people that said the plot was too much for them and that they couldn't understand it.  

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:24 pm
We are the L guild, aren't we? I'd say the reason all of us should like Death Note is L! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:00 pm
Misuki Marishima
We are the L guild, aren't we? I'd say the reason all of us should like Death Note is L! XD

'Tis mine.  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

light sucks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:08 pm
immortalhaldir
serjtankian_is_god

(^-^) b
I know several *cough* blonde *cough* people that said the plot was too much for them and that they couldn't understand it.

that's incredible. I think it's easy 2 understand. As long as u read everything. I does make u think though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:38 am
light sucks
immortalhaldir
serjtankian_is_god

(^-^) b

that's incredible. I think it's easy 2 understand. As long as u read everything. I does make u think though.

You don't need to read everything to understand it. Well, not me atleast. OMG. It made me want to kill Near at the end of the series. crying Haha. I started crying when L died to. sweatdrop I'm pathedic. Crying over great manga's.  

serjtankian_is_god

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Misuki Marishima

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:42 am
serjtankian_is_god
light sucks
immortalhaldir
serjtankian_is_god

(^-^) b

You don't need to read everything to understand it. Well, not me atleast. OMG. It made me want to kill Near at the end of the series. crying Haha. I started crying when L died to. sweatdrop I'm pathedic. Crying over great manga's.

The way I see it, Near avenged our beloved L. Why would you want to do something so heartless as kill him?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff