Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
live free or die hard

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:46 pm
so...i promise not to spoil any part of the story line BUT i went and saw Live Free or Die Hard today and all of a sudden (his name wasn't in the opening credits) Tim Russ (Tuvok) shows up in the movie! i was so surprised that i squealed and clapped for joy in the middle of the movie and giggled every time he spoke because he obviously reminded me of Tuvok

it was great xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:00 pm
Damn. I chose Transformers over Die Hard... It was like getting a hole drilling into my head (where as Die Hard would have just been like bashing my face into a wall).  

Emi Uoza

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:02 pm
Shotgun_Rae
so...i promise not to spoil any part of the story line BUT i went and saw Live Free or Die Hard today and all of a sudden (his name wasn't in the opening credits) Tim Russ (Tuvok) shows up in the movie! i was so surprised that i squealed and clapped for joy in the middle of the movie and giggled every time he spoke because he obviously reminded me of Tuvok

it was great xd

Lol yeah I was watching Hannah Montana, and he plays a doctor. He's in this one scene for about seconds, of course he comes back later, but it took me those 5 seconds to realise it was him. It was so funny though! I didn't know the actor's name at first, so I go: "Look! It's Tuvok!" wow i'm smart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:04 pm
Oh and I saw William Shatner in Twilight Zone and was like: "It's Kirk! And he's married!" Lol.  

Shopping_Spree_101

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:15 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
Oh and I saw William Shatner in Twilight Zone and was like: "It's Kirk! And he's married!" Lol.

i love him in Nightmare at 20,000 feet! he's so awesome..."there's...something on the wing!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:40 pm
I love him in the Twilight Zone! He's always so silly! <3  

Emi Uoza

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:13 am
    The actor who played Tuvok was also in Generations, on the ship where Kirk supposedly 'died'.
    He was human
    And I was like OMGWTFTUVOK?

+==+==+moo+

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas