Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
MAPLE MOVIE @@@@@@@@@ WATCH PLZ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

woot
YES
100%
 100%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 9

Sinnto

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:31 am
I made it with almost all of my friends xP

But if you dun like it plz give tips

BUT PLZ WATCH BLOOPERS In epidsode3

( i took it when they didnt know )

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:54 am
Ok. When you are about to click new thread. Do this.

1. Look at the top area of the forums, there should be subforums.
2. Go down a few, you should see an image section, which is for videos, art, and screenshots.
3. make a thread there.

I'll leave this here for a while, just because I don't think you'll realize it was moved.

Feety
Crew

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:29 am
Feety

2. Go down a few, you should see an image section, which is for videos, art, and screenshots.
3. make a thread there.

I'll leave this here for a while, just because I don't think you'll realize it was moved.

I was about to say something similar to what you said but you beat me to it. Not to mention you are a moderator of this guild so ya x3

I've watched the first before in the previous thread you've made. And now after watching the next 2 well I guess I'll have to be blunt about it. For me I didn't really like it. When I watch videos of Maple Story I do it for entertainment. This just didn't really appeal to me.

And might I suggest spell checking? I'm quite picky about that. It doesn't have to be perfect just legible. I had a hard time understanding the first set of sentences.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:11 pm
Taiakeita Vick
Feety

3. make a thread there.

I was about to say something similar to what you said but you beat me to it. Not to mention you are a moderator of this guild so ya x3

I've watched the first before in the previous thread you've made. And now after watching the next 2 well I guess I'll have to be blunt about it. For me I didn't really like it. When I watch videos of Maple Story I do it for entertainment. This just didn't really appeal to me.

And might I suggest spell checking? I'm quite picky about that. It doesn't have to be perfect just legible. I had a hard time understanding the first set of sentences.

well for some parts we rushed
and some part you just didnt know how to spell the words xP  

Sinnto

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Baconious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:29 am
It was alriight... though, as the one guy noted the spelling, and the fact that the people switch where they are standing during a conversation. Like when the mother is talking to that one woman, they even switch background once.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:28 am
smile I like the VIDEO  

David248

Pain the Demon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:55 am
photobucket blocked it eek eek eek ain't it supose to be leading to youtube instead eek  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:39 am
Pain the demon
photobucket blocked it eek eek eek ain't it supose to be leading to youtube instead eek

Maybe not. Photobucket did/does have a video function. It's no there anymore, as she probably deleted the video.

I'll go ahead and lock the post, since there's no actual content here.  

TaerkDS
Captain

Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games