Submit

Good?
  Yes.
  Eh.
  No.
View Results

eternalfaith

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:01 pm
Soon to be main character of my soon to be comic. :] Chances are, I'm either not going to draw the comic or I'm never going to draw this picture again xd Anyway, pic! I can't decide how I wanna make her head.

So I got bored and decided to draw the other soon to be main character. And then after I finished drawing him, I decided to finish drawing the first soon to be main character. Here is numero uno and here is numero dos.
Both of their heads are way too small and his left arm hella pisses me off but I'm too lazy to fix it. xp
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:19 pm
The heads look okay to me personally. They aren't small like those weird dried voodoo heads or anything!

I think you just need to experiment with them a bit, draw quick sketches of them in different poses and actions. That way you can get a feel for their demeanor which in turn fleshes out their personalities! mrgreen

AcoRaven
Crew

PooFinger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:47 pm
i like them  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:10 pm
Mm, I have their personalities already mapped out and everything because it's gonna be based on a dream I had 3nodding And as for the poses, I was thinking of doing that so I might work on it :]] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

eternalfaith

xXHokutoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 pm
Those look funderful~ I love the dress.
If you ever want some random tips, let me know. I picked up all these little things to help me draw better and I'm more than willing to share them if you so desire to know! ^o^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:49 pm
That would be awesome biggrin Thank you beforehand~ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

eternalfaith

xXHokutoXx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:00 pm
Okies, let's see...

The head should fit in the body about 6-7 times. (top to bottom)
Knees and elbows should be the midpoint of arms and legs.
Elbows should be around the middle of the torso.
The Torso should be close to the length of the thigh.

Bleh, I'll think of more later. Lol.  
MPH Art Corner

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff