Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo.
  Yo. AGAIN >:O
View Results

p a m m i e - x o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:29 pm
I want to start a forum that just talks about Mermaid Melody! Otherwise known as Pichi Pichi Pitch! Like the fact that when I 1st saw an AMV of Kaito and Lucia, I thought that Lucia (mermaid) was not the same person as Lucia (the person). How confusing was that for me? VERY! Then I asked my friend and she told me, I'm like OoooooooooooooOOOOOOOooooooo Ok XD Comments? domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:32 pm
Well, that is a common confusion for when you haven't watched the anime. Since Luchia in her mermaid form has a different eye color and different hair style entirely then her human form.  

CascadeHope
Crew

Walk_Like_Egyptians

Blessed Sweetheart

9,550 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:41 am
lol mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:08 am
Lucia as a mermaid is totally different from Lucia in her human form. At first it was also confusing for me.  

Marusera

ILuvR0L0S

5,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:24 pm
That is a common confusion. I actually found out about Mermaid Melody when looking up images of mermaids on google. I'm always on the look out for new animes so when I saw the picture I went to find out about it on Wikipedia and now it is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:50 am
YUP!! 3nodding Luchia's mermaid and human forms are so different! sweatdrop There might be a possibilty for Kaito to fall in love with the mermaid AND the human form... especially because he doesn't know Luchia's a mermaid princess... neutral  

Bleuraven123

Mew Komaru

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:16 am
The thing that I dont really understand is why every other mermaid has the same color hair as their pearl. Luchia doesn't, she's blond.  
Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games