Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Oh no, owned.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burninating all the peoplez.
  +1
View Results

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:43 pm
Yea, I couldn't think of anything for the title. xD;;

Anyways, I'm putting this topic in the chatterbox just in case it's off topic in the main forum. x:

NOW to what I was going to say.

My little brother recently bought .hack//G.U. vol. 1 with the terminal disk set. I wouldn't let him use the games that I have because I'm borrowing them from Zieg, and I don't want they games to get destroyed (my brother has already broken my Zoo Tycoon 2 main disc once already. . .). So I look at him opening the box that has the game, terminal disc, and the Haseo dol--Action Figure. The first thing I asked was if I could have the toy. He says sure and gives it to me.
At they time I had two of my friends over to spend the night. As usual, I was the first to fall asleep. Because they were bored my friends (Askia and Zerro) decided to play Rebirth. Askia-Sama became addicted to Haseo's stomach (she rubs the toy's stomach all of the time now. xD) and Silabus while Zerro's new hero became Endrance (mainly because I showed them some of the things he says on the game and in his emails. xD). Because I was playing Reminisce earlier that night and I kept over killing the monsters, Askia-Sama came up with a new word. "Haseowned!" xD
We decided to make a shirt set with the word "Haseowned" on it. (And take a picture of Haseo pwning crap and putting the Haseowned in big bold letters on the picture. xD)

So if you could, please help spread the word "Haseowned" around.

And because you bothered to read this whole post in small dark red text. . .

Congradulations.

I've wasted about a minute or so of your time. (:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:28 pm
Haseowned. XD
I guess you could rub his tummy for good luck! Y'know, I wish I'd've gotten the figurine box set or whatever... I didn't know it was an option, and I'd reserved a copy and came in the first day it was out to get the game. Why didn't they tell me about the box? Huh? D: Er, anyway.

You should post a picture of you nerds lovely people <3 (I'm joshing) with the shirts! When you make them anyway. That would be cool. XD

Also, this thread could have gone in the main forum. 3nodding If you want it out there, just say the word and I'll move it. ~

Destry

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:05 pm
hmf Sage-Mage

Congradulations.

Lol, I was totally looking for a point to it all. Nice, though. I didn't see it coming. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:15 pm
LOL xd
Haseowned.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:58 pm
Ayre_Wolf
hmf Sage-Mage

Congradulations.

Lol, I was totally looking for a point to it all. Nice, though. I didn't see it coming. ^^

Sweet. xD

And now, here is the first official "Haseowned" picture. (You may use as you please. xD

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5820/haseownedis4.png  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:14 pm
hmf Sage-Mage
Ayre_Wolf
hmf Sage-Mage

Congradulations.

Sweet. xD

And now, here is the first official "Haseowned" picture. (You may use as you please. xD

Wow. xD  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:32 pm
Haseowned.
><  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:58 am
hmf Sage-Mage
Ayre_Wolf
hmf Sage-Mage

Congradulations.

Sweet. xD

"haseowned" echoed loudly through my head when i saw that picture. stressed

Ayre_Wolf

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas