Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:13 pm
Outdoor table at a tea shop with a book and a laptop was seated Luana, as per normal dressed in an older fashion but elegantly at lest. Multitasking was a talent one could easily learn over five hundred years, which explained the computer and the book, though she was growing more and more annoyed with the computer as time passed. Her mint tea forgotten and as hot as the hot weather would allow, finally she closed the computer with a sigh, hacking into certain things always annoyed her, she'd work on it later, for now the book would due, and watching people pass of course.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:20 pm
A man passed the Tea shop, looking around from left to right. Geno looks about 25 years old. He wears a light gray t-shirt and a pair of dark blue wrangler jeans, with a pair of black converse. He is lean and trim with just the right of amount of muscle to make him look attractive and not unsightly. An aged black trench coat hangs off his form. He has short brown hair. His face is smooth and tanned; his green eyes twinkle with wisdom. He is 6 foot 2 without his shoes, because of this he is an imposing being. The buzz tingled in his skull and traveled down his spinal column. He smiled.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:26 pm
She had been halfway focusing on the book at that moment, the warning got her to glance up after she finished a sentence, there was really only one person it could have been if they were sight so she only gave a small smile. She was starting to get use to having immortals randomly popping up, she was already trying to run his face through her memory to see if she knew anything at all on him. She was pretty sure she knew who he was via research, but never had met him, with a small shrug she closed her book, "Care for a cup of tea?" She never was one to be afraid of others, if they wished to start a fight, fine by her, but she never started on, two hundred years ago maybe, now days she was much calmer.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:29 pm
He turned to the women who had asked him if he wanted tea. He chuckled softly. "I have not had a cup of tea since 1776, you know, the American Revolution." He pulled a chair out and took a seat.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:38 pm
"Hmm, I think I was still near home at that point." Home was clear by the heavy German tilt to her words, "That's a pity though." Her words were soft as well, kindness lacing them and her blue eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:11 am
He held out his hand. "My name is Geno Roads, owner and CEO of Roads INC." He smiled.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:41 pm
She gave a soft smile and shook his hand, "Luana, missing a last name currently, still I should say, rather between lives at the moment."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:00 pm
He looks at her. "What lives?" He smiles.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:16 pm
"That's pretty much the point in fact." Was her soft answer to that with a bemused look in her eyes.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games