Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Pesky Little Siblings. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xandochu

Fashionable Regular

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:24 am
Okay, one day, I was watching an episode of Loveless on Youtube, and my little sister walked into the room just as Soubi kissed Ritsuka, she turned around and yelled, quite loudly, "MOM!!! SAM'S LOOKING AT TWO GUYS MAKING OUT!!!!" (Sam's my name) I got banned from the computer for a week, and now, when ever I read BL or Watch BL, I have to make sure my sister isn't home, or else, I might get grounded again. *Is only 13*

Anyone else have siblings that like to destroy you're BL and Yaoi watching habits?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:33 am
I am an only child, so I get to read and watch all the BL goodness I want without getting ratted on! Mwahahahahaaaaa! xd  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Xandochu

Fashionable Regular

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:16 am
SilverMaple
I am an only child, so I get to read and watch all the BL goodness I want without getting ratted on! Mwahahahahaaaaa! xd

How I wish to be you...An only child, that must be GREAT! emo emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:04 pm
What my parents don't know won't hurt them . I have an older brother who stays out of my buisness and I stay out of his. We have a respect for each other.  

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150

retice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:44 pm
I have a little sister who is a little bothered by my love of slash too, but her disgust falls on deaf ears. My parents have a habit of not listening to a word we say half the time.
So it's just an inside joke between us. I tease her by claiming her TV heros are gay and she teases me for my obsessive weirdness. It's a cycle. =)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:27 pm
...my little brother... stare
I have a computer in my room, so I shouldn't even be having that kind of problem. But he figured out a way of unlocking my door from the other side and since I have my headphones on, I can't hear if someone walks in my room.
I learned my lesson. One ear plugged, the other opened in case he tries that again ninja

Mage_Almasy

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:38 pm
I do have sneaky siblings. They come into my room all the time, refusing to go out. Luckily I have a sixth sense, when It comes to doors, I do notice if they are open or closed. So I can minimize anything inappropriate before they notice... Sometimes when I'm at the computer (the screen faces the door...) they open the door and just stand outside my room staring in. Luckily, they haven't busted me yet... but it's been close, very close.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:57 pm
SilverMaple

High five mann. XD Although my dog looks at me weird when I watch gravitation or read yaoi dj's at night... -__________-  

psychotic LEE

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:35 am
I'm 16. I have a 15 and a 3 year old brother. My parents know I like yaoi because my Uncle (who is gay) so kindly announced it 3 years ago. They don't know to the great extent of what I look at, and my 15 year old bro doesn't care. They know about my Loveless and Gravitation stuff, but not of anything more, um, higher up, than that.

If my dad looked at the doujinshi and some anime I have on my computer, I'd either be grounded for life or my parents would be REALLY disturbed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:19 am
Sorinchako
I'm 16. I have a 15 and a 3 year old brother. My parents know I like yaoi because my Uncle (who is gay) so kindly announced it 3 years ago. They don't know to the great extent of what I look at, and my 15 year old bro doesn't care. They know about my Loveless and Gravitation stuff, but not of anything more, um, higher up, than that.

If my dad looked at the doujinshi and some anime I have on my computer, I'd either be grounded for life or my parents would be REALLY disturbed.

Haha.
I think my computer would get taken anyway.
And I would be sent into rehab if my parents found my DJ's.
x_______x
I mean, have you SEEN the Gravitation Remixes and Megamixes?
*droolspasmnosebleed*
xoxoxo 'sewaa

psychotic LEE

-Fear-Regret-

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:46 am
I have an older sister who used to be "Anime/Manga is crap~!" So she used to make fun of me and then she started reading some of my books and I freaked out and told her she can't touch them. You can imagine why. One day she read Loveless when I wasn't home and was like "...okaaaaaaay." So now I'm afraid she's gunna read some of the Yaoi I own. *Hides them*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:49 am
I've watched 3 different yaoi series online with my mom in the same room and my brother and noone has ever noticed... heheheh, BUT the other day I was reading a doujin and my brother came in and saw 2 guys making out. All he said was, EW... heheheh they must be handicap... and walked away... maybe it's because he's so young and doesnt know better... I couldnt help but laugh at him though  

Tsuki Taken

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 am
psychotic LEE
Sorinchako

Haha.
x_______x
*droolspasmnosebleed*
xoxoxo 'sewaa

I HAVE the megamixes on my computer! That's why I can't let my parents CAN'T see it! I don't want to think of what would happen if they saw them...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 am
Sorinchako
psychotic LEE
Sorinchako

Haha.
x_______x
*droolspasmnosebleed*
xoxoxo 'sewaa

I HAVE the megamixes on my computer! That's why I can't let my parents CAN'T see it! I don't want to think of what would happen if they saw them...

Haha. All of them? o_________o
OMG OMG OMG. I've only read remix 1, 2 &&5. And Megamix panda...
*whines* Duuno where else to download. Anyways...
The megamixes are a tad... [haha]  

psychotic LEE

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:22 pm
No but my parents caught me before and looking back i think it was so VERY out of order f them to and homophobic to.

sad i mean wtf is wrong with liking it? afraid we turn out to be lesbians? idiots. >>;;

if it was yaoi then yes that's a different idea but BL? thats out of order.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff