Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
I noticed something... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:09 pm
I was watching Voyager. Janeway wasn't breathing so Chakotay did CPR...lol...and revived her. Well, if she had been some nobody crewman, he would have taken her pulse and said "she's dead" and moved on.

Genocide of the ensigns!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:30 pm
but she's captain.....THE ENSIGNS ARE NOTHING!! scream  

goddess_oraorchid

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:05 pm
And yet...should this ensign have been killed deliberately, Janeway would have sought out the killer and yelled at him endlessly  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:27 pm
They killed no one...he(or she) knew the risks when he(or she) signed up  

goddess_oraorchid

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:53 pm
Damn ensigns. If I lived in trek uni I'd work as the ship's librarian, We're NEVER killed  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:43 pm
when he did CPR i just giggled and said to myself "he kissed her! lol"
xd  

Shotgun_Rae

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:45 pm
Naphatarie
Damn ensigns. If I lived in trek uni I'd work as the ship's librarian, We're NEVER killed

exactly! it's always the engineers and com people who die! engineers because of some engineering accident, and com people because some strange energy surges through their panel...then all the people included in "Casualties all decks". But the doctors and ship's librarians never die. except in the beginning of voyager when everyone in sickbay dies  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:50 pm
Shotgun_Rae
when he did CPR i just giggled and said to myself "he kissed her! lol"
xd

lol yeah i was suddenly reminded of every J/C vid I'd seen on youtube and i wondered why none of them included that scene...  

Shopping_Spree_101

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie

exactly! it's always the engineers and com people who die! engineers because of some engineering accident, and com people because some strange energy surges through their panel...then all the people included in "Casualties all decks". But the doctors and ship's librarians never die. except in the beginning of voyager when everyone in sickbay dies

Still. No librarian has EVER died! YAY!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:43 pm
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie

yup. neither does anyone who works on the ship and is friends with the captain...HEY! lol  

Shopping_Spree_101

Saoraan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 am
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie

Hmm ... I don't know if you will count this as Librarian killing but in the TOS episode "The Lights of Zetar" the energy collective killed all the people on memory alpha which is a big library / repository of knowledge ...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:58 am
Saoraan
Naphatarie
Shopping_Spree_101
Naphatarie

Hmm ... I don't know if you will count this as Librarian killing but in the TOS episode "The Lights of Zetar" the energy collective killed all the people on memory alpha which is a big library / repository of knowledge ...

Boo. Okay, The librarian ALMOST never dies.  

Naphatarie

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:05 pm
What about the scientists? D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:57 pm
Recca
What about the scientists? D:

They die some times, but not always, just depends on which series it is your watching.  

sassybrassy

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:27 pm
To quote System of a down "Everybody everybody Everybody dies"

Everyone died...most important people comeback or are never seen again  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items