Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:27 pm
User Image

Welcome to my roleplay. This is the third version of my original roleplay.
Here are links to the First Version and Second Version. You will continue off from where we left of roleplaying in the second version. The reason I created a third version is because the second version wasn't very organized, and I had a lot of misunderstandings. I will explain more in the rules section, so please go on.

If you are not updated with the storyline, please PM me, Sauce-Kay if you have any questions. I've been playing throughout the whole story so I'm aware of everything that's happened.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:42 pm
User Image

This section contains the character form.

I KNOW there are a lot of rules, but they aren't that difficult to understand so it shouldn't be a problem. Breaking a rule will result in a ban from the roleplay, NOT THE GUILD.

· I am god. I can have goddish characters, because I effing own the roleplay. If you want to have a goddish character, ask me or make your own roleplay.
· No godmodding [Taking actions of another character that isn't yours. If you want to PK someone, PM me first, and ask the other player OOC in the roleplay, so I know both of you are okay with it.]
· No Mary Sues/Gary Stues [Having special powers (EPITAPH USERS/AVATARS/DATA DRAIN, pm me if you'd like to have one of these powers), and being perfect, clumbsy...Your character can be insanely pretty, because it's an online game, it's not actually them, keep that in mind. There's also this thing called being ugly. Make your character deathly ugly, that always makes things interesting.]
· No flaming inside the thread about something
· No cybering, I don't even want you to take it to a PM, it's against the Gaia ToS anyways.
· No spamming
· No ridiculously strong characters [Level 150, really strong...you can start out to be level 90 [no higher], and level up as you roleplay.]
· No weird relationships with any original characters [Atoli's/Kite's sister, Balmung's girlfriend, ect.]
· To show me that you read the rules for this roleplay, for the question that asks you "How is the weather?" Give me the answer "Hazy."
· No using asterisk (*), actually type out what your character does.
· No excessive overuse of actions, or emoticons.
· When flashmailing/e-mailing a character, use a quote.
· NO EDITING THE CHARACTER FORM (no bolding, no underlining, no NOTHING)
· I'll be as mean/nice as I effing want
· No posting in the thread unless you have a character, PM me otherwise. Your post will be deleted.
· R:2 only. It's been a mix of R:1 and R:2 for a while, but I've decided it's only going to be R:2.
· PM me the character profile, no posting. THIS MEANS PM SAUCE-KAY. SHUYU IS SAUCE-KAY'S MULE. DO NOT SEND SHUYU A PM. IT WILL BE DENIED FROM NOW ON. I don't even bother reading the mail I get about the roleplay on Shuyu. Apparently, those who have PMed Shuyu haven't read much of the rules.
· No main/cannon characters (Atoli, Haseo, Kite..)
· No main/cannon anime/videogame characters (InuYashaNaruto, Ichigo, Tidus, Riku, ect.) This also includes the appearance.
· Use the classes and races from G.U. only. They're given to you, it's shouldn't be a problem. So no "neko/half demon" for the race or "katana/pistol" for the weapon. The only R:1 class that's in there is Twin Blade, so no "Heavy Blade" or "Wavemaster." They. Are. Given. To. You.

If you don't fill out the character form correctly, I'll tell you "Redo it" No questions asked. (Even if you bolded things, or whatever) The effing character form is GIVEN to you, you don't need to edit it, make a new one, or take one from another roleplay. I can't stress enough how much I'm annoyed by that. You won't be accepted into the roleplay until I say "Good. Now you may roleplay."
God dammit. That pisses me off.

These are the R:2 classes:
* Adept Rogue [Description]
* Blade Brandier [Description]
* Macabre Dancer [Description]
* Edge Punisher [Description]
* Flick Reaper [Description]
* Harvest Cleric [Description]
* Lord Partizan [Description]
* Shadow Warlock [Description]
* Steam Gunner [Description]
* Tribal Grappler [Description]
* Twin Blade [Description]

Here are the R:2 races: [Descriptions for all]

* Humans
* Beasts
* Ya Tribe/Ya Tribe Beasts
* Lei Tribe/Lei Tribe Beasts
* Tu Tribe/Tu Tribe Beasts

Character Form: (PLEASE take out the things in parenthesis before you send the PM, they just help you in case you don't get something..)

Username:
Character Name:
Race:
Class: (you may include the name of their weapon, if Adept Rogue, list the three classes)
Bio: (must be at least 3 sentences.)
Appearance: (must be a URL, not an IMG.)
How's the weather?:

Shuyu

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:44 pm
User Image

[If your character is bolded, that doesn't mean you're more or less important, it just makes it easier to seperate the users. :3]

Username: Sauce-Kay
Character name: Kuroneko
Class/Weapon: Heavy Blade
Level: 6
Bio: Appears to be a n00b, but has a lot of information of what's going on in The World, and recent events. She normally visits HFHG each time she logs in now, since she believes there's something strange there. She reveals to Hitomi and Zeig that this character was only created to disguise herself because she hacks. She infected herself with AIDA to obtain items from Hitomi and Zeig, but ends up being data drained by Tri-Edge. She amazingly survives from the help of Aura. She says she'll never forgive herself.
Appearance: [x]

Username: Zieg_Tonanami
Character Name: Zieg
Race: Human
Class: Adept Rogue- Steam Gunner, Twin Blade, Flick Reaper
Bio: Shortly after he met Aura, she offered him a book called the "Book of the Twilight." After she gave him the book, Zieg used it to save her from a virus called 'AIDA' and was given an item called the bracelet that also came with status immunities. (Immune against poison, slow, ect.) He is a special Epitaph User, which he has not fully figured out how to use his avatar, Aura.

Username: BreathlessX
Character Name: Hitomi
Class: Adept Rouge- Twin Blade, Blade Master, Steam Gunner
Bio: An 11 year old who has a 16 personality. Her brother fell into a coma in the past games and she was the link to him and the game. Is in high school because of strict parents.

Username: Pink Plastic Ninja
Character Name: Akura
Level: 76
Class: Twin Blades
Bio: Not much is known about her because she is a solo player who avoids people when possible. Her only friend is a woman named Kii who she knows in real life. She is a player killer who enjoys getting information as well as items and GP in exhange for sparing the lives of her prey. The player behind her doesn't sleep very often and suffers from severe insomnia due to her addiction to The World.
Appearance: [Picture coming soon, I need to draw it.] But, uh... she has dull green eyes, long strawberry blonde hair that's held in a neat ponytail and sickly pale skin.

Username: Shuyu
Character Name: Yume
Level: 91
Class: Tribal Grappler
Bio: Yume is pretty much unknown so far. All that's really obvious is that he's an admin. [The blindfold, and hair style show it off] In real life, he's actually a guy, but only people close to him know that. He lives at home with his 9 year old daughter, and works with CCCorp.

Character Name: Akai
Level: 33
Class: Steam Gunner
Bio: All that's known about Akai is that she works with CCCorp, and is online constantly. She loves people, and hates to see them logout. She seems to be intrested in the Coma victims, but has never witnessed it. Akai is also the announcer for online messages.

Character Name: Mitsukai
Level: 46
Class: Harvest Cleric
Bio: She has only told a few people about her true self. Though everybody wonders how she received her wings on her character. After revealing herself to Hitomi and Zeig, it's understandable of how she got the wings on her character, hacking. The player behind Mitsukai is a 7th grader at a private school. She has no friends in real life, and often sits alone and day dreams about The World when she can't log in. She obsesses over power, due to her lack of sleep and her health problems. She often leaves The World for about a week every month, to have a check-up with her doctors.
Appearance: [x]Without the wings.

+Username:[.redragon.]
Character name: KoKokinu kid. also known as Orly
Class/Weapon: Staff
Bio: Plays the world for kicks, wonders around being moody and plays to punish.

+Username: Tara-Hikari-Tsuki
Character name: Tsuki
Class/Weapon: Rouge; Twin Blades
Bio: A slightly average character with a few hidden abilities, not an avatar user though. Loves to play in the world and uses it as a colorful escape from reality. Loves to talk and make friends. She had a wide range of emotions but when it comes down to it, she uses the right one at the right time.

Username: Tsuyuna(the White)
Character Name: Tsuyuna
Class: Adept Rouge (Twin Blade, Shadow Warlock, Steam Gunner)
Bio: She enjoys exploring and fighting for thrills. She is very nonchalant and, at times, can seem childish. All she wants to do is have fun, and occasionally getting involved in an adventure or two is just an added bonus.

Username: Shuyu/Sauce-Kay
Character Name: Edin
Level: 88
Class: Twin Blade
Bio: He loves to wonder aimlessly, or appears to be. His self esteem is very low, and puts others before anything. He often seems clueless of what to do, and he's been told to be clumsy and naive. He tries his best to protect those close to him. Edin has also been scarred, and afraid of losing anyone in The World since his girlfriend, Fe, was lost back in R:1 and has yet to return. Currently, he is on a quest with Tsuyuna and Hawk to find out secrets about the game and if Fe is still there in The World.

Username: kunsui.earth dreamer
Character Name: Luzli
Level: 29
Race: Tu Tribe Beasts
Class: Macabre Dancer
Bio: Although in real life Luzli is a male the avatar is constantly showing of and pretending to be a female. He always has fn killing others and he's a serious Pker. Don't mind if she seems to be mad he has a huge tolerence.

Character Name: Fe
Level: 31
Bio: Fe is Edin's girlfriend in real life and used to spend a lot of time with him until she fell into a coma. She's been lost ever since Fragment. All that's known about her is that she loved every second playing in The World.

Username: -orly- dreamscape
Character Name: Nero Hercules
Level: 90
Class: Shadow Warlock, Weapon name: Odyseuss
Bio: Nero has issuse when she goes on, because she uses her character as a way of escaping her personal problems. She hates her prissy school and has decided to play to either when, Pk, PKK, or gain items. Many people call her the "Adult child." because of her real age and the way she refers to people.

Username: okami neko kitsune
Character Name: viralsnowfall
Level: 79
Race: Lei Tribe
Class: Blade Brandier
Bio: Saku has had her Viral account for a while now and after training to a decently high level took a break. Now back she more likes to hang around and meet new people. She's a very curious girl.

Username: kiga55507
Character Name: Chain
Level: 14
Class: Flick Reaper
Bio: Is Sora, the twin blades close friend, and of course got influenced by his friends to join. When Joining his avi got strange marks on its body and he had to skip choosing a class type, but luckly he got the one he wanted. He had unique weapons, 4 to be exact. He also had rare wings. He found that he can also use data to make wepons or just boost the ability of his.

Username: Kalsea
Character name: Excessum
Level: 14
Bio: The older sister of Mayumi/Vita, found a new way that she could terrorize her sister while her sister while away from home. A determined PKer that likes to prey on youger users while playing with them.

Username:Kalsea
Character name: Vita
Level: 34
Bio: An R:1 veteran, Mayumi comes back to the game she loves, only to find PKs ruuning amok and no sigh of the little girl in white. She often sits in Hulle Granz and thinks.

Username: Tsuyuna(the White)
Character Name: Hawk
Weapon: Bayonet, but he also uses a custom made steam gun called the "KazeGun"
Current Level: 99
Bio: Cocky and self-centered, he travels as a one-man show. He also enjoys "sweet talking" to ladies. It is unclear as to why he plays The World, but he mysteriously makes a point to avoid mods and officials.

Username: KoreanStarDragon
Character Name: Broken Twilight (Name Mitsumie or Mitsu for short)
Level: 89
Class: Adept Rogue: Macabre Dancer, Twin Blade, Edge Pusher
Bio: Mitsu is sure something amazing. Always being raised around computers, it was only natural that she would become fascinated with them. Though, her talents came from her father who worked for CC Corp and he himself was a computer wiz. Some people from the corporation building recognize her as Mr. Yushimi’s daughter, but they would never guess her to be a hacker that’s been terrorizing them for some time. Of course she saw the purpose of leveling up and gaining items through hard work rather than simply hacking to get them. Though, sometimes she’ll use her “abilities” to gain her a thing or two for others purposes. Other than that she is pretty easy going girl that goes around the world searching for something that no one quite knows of. If asked what she is looking for, she simply says ‘someone who would understand due to the fact that they are the same’. If caught of guard, people can sometimes hear her mumbling ‘"Mirage of Deceit, Innis, Betray all with the flawed image, and did aid the Wave." If confronted about it, she merely says that she is merely practicing for a class. Thus she keeps a air of mystery about her despite her outgoing personality.

Username: Lord Okage Spencer
Character Name: Lord Spencer
Level: 1
Class: Shadow Warlock
Bio: Lord Spencer is a russian lord who is new to the world. While he may be a little inexperienced he is able to use his wit to overcome almost any problem. He uses his money back in the real world to but alot of World gold and expansion packs to give him an array of rare items to use to his advantage.

Username: The Slate Scholar
Character Name: CagedBird (Called "Caged")
Class: Flick Reaper
Bio: Caged Bird, otherwise known as the simplified "Caged", is a n00b. Inexperienced at gaming, Caged was talked into joining the MMORPG "The World" by his friends at school. Unfortunately, before he even bought the software, The World was shut down, sending his classmates into an uproar. Rumors soared around school until "The World R:2" came out. Still hesitant, this would be Caged's first time logging into The World R:2, as well as his first time logging into any MMORPG. Offline, Caged's life is truly hectic. Juggling school and a few side jobs, he rarely has time to get on. However, he does spend some of his nights, when he has time, logging into the game. He is currently 16.

Username: x-rorein
Character Name: Aquila
Level: 25
Class: Lord Partizan
Bio: Aquila is NOT a gamer by nature, she’d much rather do something more, active per say- for sports was the only way she knew how to let out her pent up anger. Although after being exposed to so much hype, she was willing to give the realm of the momentous MMORPG “The World” a spin; and come to find out she liked it. She was able to express some of her lesser know interests without drawing a lot of attention, like astronomy and Japanse history, and she could get away from the constant stress and pressure that ruled her life; she was able to feel at peace around people that would never expect anything out of her.

Username: Hermes messenger
Character Name: Feay
Level: 69
Race: human
Class: Tribal grappler. Weapon name biggrin oom Gauntlets.
Bio: Fey is the leader of Oracle, and enjoys being able to send real people into coma's. He stays away from the admins, even if they don't even realize that he exists. He is a classmate of Nero's.

Username: Mickly369
Character Name: Flip
Level: 2
Class: Harvest Cleric [Chi-Don Stave ]
Bio: She just started playing 'The World', her friend introduced it to her, and she loved it at once. She has a hard time fighting, because she doe snot know any attack spells yet. She is also wanting to make friends other than the one who showed her 'The World'.
Appearance biggrin eep purplr jacket with frilly sleeves. skirt with leg protecters, long boots and a hat on the back of her head.

Character Name: Daku Nara
Level: 132
Bio: Daku is Mitsukai's old friend. He's mysterious and rarely is seen in "The World." He met Mitsukai when she was only a level 3, he saved her from being attacked by monsters during an event. They became close friends quickly, as Mitsukai revealed her true feelings for him, and that day was the last he saw her until now. He's always sided with Mitsukai, that AIDA is actually trying to help "The World instead of destroy it, and that Tri-Edge is the enemy. His personality differs depending on who he's talking to. Usually he sweet, caring and protective. If there's an enemy or someone he doesn't like, he'll act selfish and rude, so they won't come near him again.

Username:
Character Name: Koji
Level: 60
Class: Blade brandier Empty Ghost(soul)(虚空-幽霊) ★5: 3 slots- level 50 sword. Slot abilities: HP Drain +50%, SP Drain +50%, Mortal (Not in game, made it by designing it and adding to account Looks like an all black katana with purple blading.)
Bio: Friends boasted about their accounts in school, wanted to shut them up by maxing out account and mimicking them back, so he went home and decided to download and install The World, he's a top notch hacker and takes pride in his computer skills

Character Name: Rephaim
Level: N/A
Class: N/A
Bio: CCCorp has suspected (and is about 80% sure he is) Rephaim to be a a spawn of AIDA, but they are still not sure of this. He roams The World freely, but has some powers that cannot be explained. His personality is happy, calm, and mysterious. His character is obviously a cheat character because of his clothes and his equipment and items.

Username: Gackts Redmption
Character Name: Kazu
Level: 46
Class: Edge Punisher
Bio: Origionally known as Ravens Wing in R:1, but changed his name to his late father's. He wasn't entirely known in R:1 but he doesn't mind. He started playing R:2 because of the things his friends told him; better graphics, mac~anu looked way sweeter, and there was a PK system. Kazu has been solo'ing for the passed while, trying to reach 50, so he knows he has a chance in the tournaments.
Appearance:[x]

Character Name: Synn
Level: 26
Bio: Synn was a player in R:1, but only for a few weeks because her character was deleted for no reason at all. So she hesitated when she wanted to join R:2. She is very cautious when she's doing things because she doesn't want to do something wrong and have the same thing happen to her again. Otherwise, she's quiet around people only because she doesn't know any of them and she's always had bad experiences with people scamming her on other online games she has played. So she tries to avoid others as much as possible. This also means she's always been a solo player and it takes her a long time to level up.

Username: JinzoKusaru
Character Name: Zeth
Level: 57
Bio: Zeth is an average player that came incontact with 'AIDA', but didn't seem to be affected in any way, until recently. He recently discovered that he can alter game data to his advantage, such as upgrading his weapons to a higher level, though he hardly ever uses that ability. Zeth prefers to keep to himself and play solo with plenty of healing items at his disposal.

Username: Dusk of the Raven
Character Name: Nonnah
Level: 22
Race: lei Tribe
Bio: Nonnah already finished highschool last year because she is so smart. But thats math, history, and stuff like that. Otherwise...lets say shes dumber than a sack of nails. She is very social, even though she lives with her new foster parents and her parents died, She is a happy-go-lucky person. Nonnah has had the world since her last birthday with her real parents. (3 years ago)

Username: Tenchinoyami
Character Name: Ulfric Azorath DeNalli
Level: 47
Race: Lei Tribe Beast
Class: Harvest Cleric
Bio: Ulfric couldn't decide between being a Harvest Cleric or a Tribal Grappler. So made the decision the way he makes all his difficult decisions, by flipping a coin. Thus the healer was born. He entered the world with the hopes of being some use to someone. Anyone really.

Username: Inksie
Character Name: Ireth
Level: 5
Race: Human.
Class: Steam Gunner.
Bio: Ireth, outside of The World, is a twenty-three year old college student with too much time on her hands. She stumbled across an advertisement for The World while doing an assignment for class and decided to join. She hasn't been on The World very long and hasn't gotten used to every detail, but she usually spends her time admiring her weapon and items instead of defending herself.
Appearance: x

Character Name: Akane
Level: 135
Class: Adept Rogue - Blade Brandier and Tribal Grappler.
Bio: Akane is a 21-year-old man who works part-time at a supermarket, and lives with his friend in an apartment. He spends most of his time when he's not working, playing The World. Akane is usually running around towns, harassing players and sometimes PKing them. He's arrogant, selfish and somewhat friendly.

Username: Orealis
Character Name: Orealis
Level: 89
Class: Adept Rogue (Twin Blade, Harvest Cleric)
Bio: In The World: R2, Orealis started off as a Twin Blade. He was helped out by a veteran player named Koros, who taught him the basics of the game, as well as gave him things from time to time, taking him places to level up. Soon, Koros gave Orealis strange news: he had been grooming Orealis to become his successor as Guildmaster of his moderately-sized Guild, Swordfish. After that, Koros vanished from The World, leaving all of his possessions to Orealis.
After becoming Guildmaster, Orealis gained a reputation for helping others, mostly due to his selfless acts of charity and chivalry. As the months went by, people began taking advantage of his selflessness, taking everything he had and more. Eventually, Orealis figured out what was going on and disbanded his Guild. After that, he entered the Job Extend quest, eventually adding Harvest Cleric to his character.
After gaining the ability to heal himself, Orealis no longer saw the need for others. He began to solo his way through the game- defeating monsters, clearing areas, and even participating in the arena, all by himself. While he would occasionally still do nice things for others, these became few and far between, usually only helping brand new members when they need it most.

In real life, Orealis is the son of an American wealthy business owner. His father pays his bills and expenses, asking for nothing in return other than the promise that he does something with himself. As such, Orealis has taken up learning several languages, as well as painting and sculpting. He later joined The World as an outlet, due to his social anxiety.

Username: Bane Rieko
Character Name: Bane Mata-Hari
Bio: Bane is a college student who writes freelanced novels for a living. She used to play The World, but soon became too wrapped up in writing. She is starting again to re-learn MMORPG play for her newest novel. While she is somewhat of a "noob" to R:2, she isn't as clueless as some of the people she has seen pick up the game. She has a reason for choosing the sub-name Mata-Hari, and will give her member address to anyone who can correctly guess it (whether she likes them or not).
Appearance: X

Username:Ephemeral Teddybear
Character Name:Amiano
Level:3
Race:Human
Class: Harvest Cleric; Staff
Bio: Amiano just started playing The World under influence of her three brothers talking about it all the time. She knows a little bit about what goes on because of her brothers talking about it all the time. She is a very patient and silent person.

Username: Zylo the Wolfbane
Character Name: Kaena
Level: 58
Class: Adept Rogue: Blade Brandier, Flick Reaper, Tribal Grappler
Bio: Although Kaena is a rather powerful player he often refuses to party up with other players. He is very seclusive and spends his time fighting monsters alone instead of socializing. He will come back to town only when he must to buy and sell items and then he leaves back into dungeons and areas. If he sees you in a dungeon and you need help he will assist you then leave, without even waiting for a thank you.
Appearance: [X]

Username: Zylo the Wolfbane
Character Name: Rinala
Level: 70
Race: Data
Class: Rogue AI
Bio: A rogue AI that supposedly existed since the original world, how she survived the updates and sweeps is unknown. CC corp is angered at her, seeing her as a nuisance and a glitch, a bug that must be deleted. Rinala sometimes contacts players and tries to aid them, and in turn get them to aid her. Her true goals are unknown yet she seems to give her own quests, just like a normal NPC, and rewards players with items and gold just as if it was a true quest.
Appearance: [X]

Username: Enzem
Character Name: Enzem
Level: 73
Bio:Enzem is a solo PC who doesn't usually interact with others on the exception of trading, info gathering, etc. Plays only for the of the game and the game only.
Appearance: [<3]

Username: xXBlueJayXx
Character Name: Haya Ai
Level: 65
Class: Tribal Grappler, Steam Gunner, Blade Brandier
Bio: His brother tried it once and went into a coma. I tried it to find a cure for him. I'm still searching for it. . .

Character Name: Frayne
Level: 93
Bio: Frayne has been watching Mitsukai, Hitomi and Zieg all this time, and who she is, is unknown. She seems to be a very caring, mother-like figure to Mitsukai from what she tells people. She's usually very calm and doesn't like arguing.
Appearance: [x] She stands at about 5'10'', with grey hair and orangeish eyes. Her skin is incredibly pale, and she's very thin, but wiry.

Username: Zultec
Character Name: Merr-Yu-Kel, often Kel
Level: 83
Class: Adept Rogue (Twin Blade, Blade Branidier, Lord Partizan)
Bio: A player with a lot of charisma and spirit. A humble character that came across a blade with an unusual model, the weapon he dubbed his signature weapon. This combined with a bout against an arena emperor (a fight he ultimately lost) gained him a bit of gossip and admiration. He doesn't play on this and feed off of the attention, but he seems to enjoy it quite a bit. No real armor, he dresses like a snazzy NPC more then a player. Because of his sword, hardly anyone canrecall him being an Adept Rogue or ever using anything besides a one handed sword. Though he does have a lance equipped that can deal crushing blows, it's the blade he's named 'Abstramus' that he trusts his skill to. He's currently searching for people who know about rare weapons, and he's willing to trade both items and combat help for information on a new lance to go with his sword.

Username: Perpetual Reason
Character Name: Shade
Level: 90
Class: (you may include the name of their weapon, if Adept Rogue, list the three classes) Adept Rogue
-Twin Blade - Heine's Invasion (Twin Blade)
-Edge Punisher - Heine's Shadow (Broadsword)
-Flick Reaper - Heine's Zero (Scythe)
-Dual Gunner - DG-0 Dual Gun
Other Self (Heavy Armor)
Shadow (Accessory)
Bio: (must be at least 3 sentences.) Shade joined the world out of chance. It was the the heat of the summer hanging upside down on a couch watching the news, which he prayed would show sign of cooler temperature, that he saw an advertisement for the game. It looked nice, but most of all he saw an image of a snow covered area. A smile covered his face ear to ear, how great would it be to pretend that it wasn't hot anymore. So Shade went out and purchased everything he needed to play setting it up very quickly numerous times failing over and over until he read the directions and got it right. Finally, he logged into the world. Creating a character was easy and he flew by it not thinking twice about how it looked none of that mattered anyways to him. At last he logged into the world, very much alive, very much clueless. It took some time but he got the hang of the game, met some people, enjoyed the snow covered areas, and fell in love.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:57 pm
Tsuyuna strolled through Mac Anu, searching for anything that may have piqued her interest. Nothing came. She passed by many merchant NPCs selling items and weapons, people who were forming groups or preparing for their next step, and even the occasional weirdo who would leap out of nowhere. There was no other way to put it: this town was completely dull. "Great. Well if this isn't the joy of role playing games!" she thought in agitation. When she signed up for The World, Tsuyuna expected it to be...exciting. Thrills, treasure, and battles were supposed to be abundant here. Forming parties and meeting new players was supposed to be half of the delights -adding many races and colorful, unique characters to the mix.
But what she had found was quite the opposite. Players generally kept to themselves. The only characters you could get a real conversation out of were the NPCs, and even then it was maybe a sentence or two. Everyone stayed in their cliques and parties, enjoying their battles and experiences out of sight. Now Tsuyuna had played the game for quite a while now. It was not that she was not any good at it. Heck, she had only been logged on for about a month and was already a level 89. She had fought high end monsters, explored dank dungeons, and purchased unique weapons (her staff the "Mystec" included). None of that seemed to satisfy her, though. What she really wanted was an adventure. Something out of the ordinary that was rumored to occur in this game. The only question was: where could one find this adventure?

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 pm
(you couldve given me a gift)
As Zieg recieved the item, he noticed the name and quickly handed the item to Aura to 'hold until later'. he then went to the warp point and logged off into the root town, which he then logged off to sleep for a few hours. (don't know the time so it'll probably be just a nap)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:11 pm
(( Adding in another character. x__x; ))

Mitsukai sighed as Zeig gated out. "I guess there's no good-bye this time." She gated out of the area, and appeared in the noisy Mac Anu, she missed quiet places. She finally found her way around a dark ally way, where she placed her character, and sat her down. She left a note that hovered obove her character saying "Gone."

(( // Switching Character // ))

Edin sat in the shadow of the guild @home. He watched a few players run by and give him dirty looks. He though that if he had the nerve, he'd break out on a killing spree. He knew he couldn't ever do that, or even want to. Nothing in The World interested him anymore. He'd been playing ever since Fragment. Nothing inspired him. He knew the Key of Twilight existed, but he had no hope in finding it.

Shuyu

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:43 am
"Maybe I should join a guild," pondered Tsuyuna as she walked deeper into town. She sighed "Then again, maybe not. Those kinds of things usually come with strings attached." Typically, when you joined a guild people would expect you to do things for them. And being a guild newbie would make your responsible for all the grunt work. If there was one thing she could not tolerate, it was to be looked down upon. Tsuyuna did not want to be overly noticed, but she did not want to be stepped upon like dirt.
Soon she found herself wandering the alleyways of Mac Anu. Luckily, dark and tight spaces did not frighten Tsuyuna. There were only two things that could ever scare her: being deleted and running into a pervert. Either problem could be easily dealt with, though...mostly. She was considering the option of joining a guild when she suddenly stumbled over something. Her armor rattled as she hit the ground with a small thud. "What the- ?" Slowly setting herself up, she glanced back to see what had caused her fall. Sitting on the ground right behind her was a player, apparently logged off from what the bulletin above her head stated. Tsuyuna sprang to her feet as she looked the character over. "Highly revealin' outfit, funky parasol, wings, an' a perky hairstyle." she noted, then glanced down at her own outfit. "Okay," she sighed to herself, "Scratch the revealing outfit." She was convincing herself that this character was too strange to be around. Secretly, though, Tsuyuna was curious about this player. For one, why did they choose to log out in an alley? Secondly, what kind of personality was behind this character? And thirdly, where did she get the wings? Then again, the person playing the character might not have even been a female. Too many times had Tsuyuna met up with a character who appeared to be one gender, but in reality they were quite another. She shuddered as she remembered these encounters.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:18 pm
Edin sighed and stood up. "I guess I should go level or something. I have nothing better to do." He looked around, and began running to the central district, forgetting about the warp points. "I should go buy some equipment first, there should be some good armor I can use in the guild shops.."  

Shuyu

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:41 pm
Tsuyuna looked at the bulletin over the character's head, reading the small type. "Mitsukai, eh?" she muttered. She looked at the still, almost lifeless body. Whoever had logged off was apparently not going to be back for a while. "Well I'd love to stay n' chat," Tsuyuna spoke aloud, though she was sure Mitsukai would not hear her, "but I'm lookin' for some adventure. And you don't look like you're havin' much of a party there. See ya later!" With that, she glided out of the alleyway using her tiny wings. She stalled and began walking on foot once she came back out into the open, though. Flying was not exactly a perk when you were floating above everyone else you might want to speak with.
Deciding that she obviously had nothing better to accomplish, Tsuyuna went to a local guild shop and began to purchase some items she felt she might need. "Not as if I'll actually have to use these," she sighed. Boredom was a scary thing for her. Silently, she wished for something to come along. A threatening boss monster who would KO everyone in town, a NPC with "bugs," some random mystical object -anything! Anything was better than boredom hell on this game.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:33 am
(This is Shuyu, btw, I got my main account back! <3)
Edin arrived at a guild shop where a girl stood, looking like she was buying things from it. He walked up and searched through the guild shop inventory. "Nothing but crap here..." he thought. Leaving the small stand without buying anything, he walked off in search of another guild shop.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:29 am
(IRL)

hitomi sat down at the dinner table and studied her notes. The house was quite but the faint sound of her computer humming. She sighed and layed her head down, drowning in her own thoughts.

ring...ri..ng

"Hello?"

"Hinomi! Baby! Are you okay?! Did you eat?! Are you studying like you promise us?! Don't be disappointing like your brother, Hinomi!"

"Yes. I'm studying. Where are the others?"

"Riku is out of town with her friends on a trip to Hokaido. Tzuki on the other hand-- Oh! I;m losing you! See you in an hour! And remenber no slackin'!"

"Yes. By mother, see you at Midnight."

Hinomi hang up the phone and gather her books. She turn the lights off and went the her brothers room.

"Brother..."

((WAH! crying I won't see anyone on 4th so HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:11 am
Sauce-Kay
(This is Shuyu, btw, I got my main account back! <3)
Edin arrived at a guild shop where a girl stood, looking like she was buying things from it. He walked up and searched through the guild shop inventory. "Nothing but crap here..." he thought. Leaving the small stand without buying anything, he walked off in search of another guild shop.

Tsuyuna stood at the shop, glancing through the useless inventory when suddenly a large shadow loomed over her. She waited until the person walked away to turn around and see who it was. It was a tall man, thin, and with bluer hair than she had ever seen on an individual. Her heart began pounding in an unusual way and she suddenly felt the strange impulse to follow him. Tsuyuna convinced herself though that it was not worth it. "Besides, he doesn't look like he's on any sort of adventure." she reasoned, convincing herself it was truly thrills that she was looking for. But as he stepped further and further away, the impulse became greater in force. Stomping her feet in agitation, she turned her back on the stand and went walking in the complete opposite direction the blue haired one had gone. She paced faster and faster the stronger her impulse got, until she found herself sprinting towards the outer edge of Mac Anu. Finally, out of breath, she stalled next to a warp gate.
Sitting down with her legs crossed and her arms folded, she looked back to the interior of the town. A sour expression came on her face. "I hope I don't have to see that guy again," she muttered. As she sat there something suddenly sprang into her memory that she had almost completely forgotten when she came to Mac Anu. "Crap!" she gasped, "Looks like I still have some unfinished business." The "business" she was referring was something she had to do outside of The World. Quickly she panned down her screen and selected "logout". Though her screen began to black out, she still could not help but cast one final look at Mac Anu to see if he was around.

((BTW, I'm gonna be gone up to da White Mountains wid no internet access. So I won't be on fer 'bout a week crying ))

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:03 pm
( Kay. D; )

Edin watched as the girl scurried off. He wandered far enough to reach another guild shop, continuing to scroll through the inventories. "Seriously, does any guild shop have anything good? This is still all crap." He thought. Edin began walking towards the dome.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:10 pm
zieg walked around his room trying to figure out what to do when he suddenly remembered his project thats due in a week. "Man! i gotta get this done! guess i have no choice............time to get this over with..." he said as he picked his papers up and started working on them very vigorously.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:23 am
Hitomi later enter her room and turn on the computer. She smiled as she looked at the picture of her Ane-san. Entering the world she checked her email. One was from a girl with the user name H0ll1st3r Wh0r3. "Hee. Isuzu-chan." Chekcing it she ask to meet in the area Lost Hopeless Holy ground, on the 20 of the month. She sent a replied saying yes.

(WAH! I won't also be on the 20-22 and possibly the 19 either!!! WHY GOD!)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff