Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:08 pm
Rules.....
Lucky! Im lazy so make your own freaking rules. Except no cibeing!! and we don't care about the spelling.

Oh and make a character intro.

Name:
Look: (Optional)

Name: Sky
Race: Half/demand wolf and vampire
Bio: Sky's mother Kanna was wolf demand. She was of the night clan. She mated with a man named Yamacko. He was a vampire. They had a baby girl named Sky. The night clan of Kanna's found out about the child and was upset for the father was not of their clan. So they killed the mother and father and came after the child when a mysterious woman appeared and saved the girl killing all of the night clan. Mortal Jenny took the girl in and raised her like a human should. But when the girl turned 15 she developed their true nature/culture and almost killed the kind mortal Jenny. She then took her to the forest and left her there to die. But her instincts saved them and they lived in a small village off the edge of a forest. There she hides afraid of the same thing happing again. Now.......let the adventure begin.
Look: http://s88.photobucket.com/albums/k168/LonelynessKillsSlowly/?action=view¤t=Luna2.jpg  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:20 pm
((Sorry I posted the wrong name. My name is Kinsha)) Kinsha ran through the forest as quickly as possible.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:49 am
Hi ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:31 am
((Name:Atacis Grave
Race:vampire
Bio: Lives in the forest and does not require to drink human blood. But that doesn't mean he can't.
Look: Atacis ))

Atacis walked through the woods quietly. He had heard of a girl that was a vampire werewolf cross breed. He was anxious to meet her. "Now where is she?"  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:05 pm
Name:Karin
race: Cat demon
Bio: She was abandoned when she was young because of wat she looked like and she had to leave her town!!!
apperance:
http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/green_day_geek112/?action=view¤t=catdemon.jpg
Other;She can be shy but really friendly to humans,Vampiers,and any other breed  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:37 am
Atacis saw a village up ahead. "That must be the place."  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:47 am
Karin walked around the village to look for a place to stay but couldnt find one then she went into the forest and saw someone comeing  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:21 am
Atacis saw a girl but ignored her and kept walking.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:43 pm
Karin ws about to say something to the man but noticede that he didnt say anything back and just kept walking "I wonder wats wrong with him"Karin said to herslef and turned to follow the man she kept behind him so he cant hurt her and ust followed him to see who he is looking for  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:50 pm
Atacis turned around and looked at her baring his fangs slightly. "Can I assist you?"  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:21 am
Her ears went down out of fright "Ummm.....No but can i walk next to you so i wont be lonely anymore"Karin said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:41 am
"Ok." Atacis said.  

Atacis_Grave

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:53 am
Name: Mito
Race: Fox demon
Bio: He lives alone, but he has always wanted to be wanted. Where ever he went poeple has always throw him alway. He now wonders from town to town
Look: Mito  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:28 pm
"Ok"Karin said as her ears went up  

Bravery-Homunculus

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Mito walked down the street. "Man i wish i had something to do"  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash