Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
Help me find it! [A Fanfic Search Thread] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any other search threads...
  shall be deleted.
  If I'm nice I might quote what you said into this thead.
View Results

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:02 pm
So one day you're reading this really awesome fanfic, but you have to get off the computer. The next day you go to your computer in hopes to finish the rest of the fic, then you realize, "damn, I forget what it was called!"

Well here you can ask around, and hopefully someone will get back to you with an answer.

Just post a brief summary of what you remember of the fanfic in question, and if you're lucky someone will know what the hell you're talking about.

Things to consider posting when on the hunt:
-Pairing(s).....ex. The main pairing is Draco/Harry, additional pairings are Ron/Hermione and Fred/George.
-Key words from the title.....ex. I think the title had something to do with "..."/The title was something like "Draco and the ....."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:04 pm
Mustard Eggs

I'm looking for a Remus and Sirius fanfiction, and I'm not the only one.
I don't remember what it was called or where I found it.

Here are some points I do remember:

Remus and Sirius were living together.

Sirius and Peter, I think, had that whole fiasco with the finger and all the Muggles &c.

Sirius came back to his and Remus's place and asked him to run away with him. Remus was confused and said something like: "But Sirius, all we have is here."

And Sirius said "You're all I have" or something like that.

Remus refused to go with him in the end, because he didn't understand and the next morning I think, when he got the Daily Prophet, Sirius was on the front page mouthing "love you, love you, love you."

If anyone has ANY information on this fic, I, and a ton of other INSANE RABID Remus and Sirius fans who are also looking for this would love you forever. Please help!!!!

EP: I'm not sure if she's still looking, I just thought I'd be nice.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:00 pm
Yaoi_cutie
::My friend's birthday party is tomorrow and -like the good little procrastinator I am- I've left finding a gift until today. I'm going to the mall later, but she's been bugging me about twincest for ages.
Ever since I got her reading Snarry and Harry/Draco she's been asking me 'Well, where's that Fred/George you've been threatening me with since seventh grade?' It's gone from an idle threat on my part to a slight obsession on her's.
Point is, if you know of any good twincest fics -particularly of the Fred/George persuasion- I would love you forever if you posted links to them here. Oh, and we both prefer long-ish fics. Over 5 chapters, if we can get them, with a good plot, and not too heavy on smut.
Thanks!::

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:40 am
Arial Kothem
A good slash fic that has a plot! Lately I've been searching for a good slash fic with either Draco/Harry, or Ginny/Hermione....but non of them are a really good story.....I want something that is both Slash but at the same time a good story to get into...can anyone recomend something like that?

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

nax is back

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:20 pm
If any body knows any other really good Harry/Cedric fics I will love you forever!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:16 pm
Yaoi_cutie
::My friend's birthday party is tomorrow and -like the good little procrastinator I am- I've left finding a gift until today. I'm going to the mall later, but she's been bugging me about twincest for ages.
Ever since I got her reading Snarry and Harry/Draco she's been asking me 'Well, where's that Fred/George you've been threatening me with since seventh grade?' It's gone from an idle threat on my part to a slight obsession on her's.
Point is, if you know of any good twincest fics -particularly of the Fred/George persuasion- I would love you forever if you posted links to them here. Oh, and we both prefer long-ish fics. Over 5 chapters, if we can get them, with a good plot, and not too heavy on smut.
Thanks!::
How old is she? I know a really good WIP Snarry and twincest fic but it is very NC-17. If she's of age, I'll PM you the link.  

Kilted

[Poetic Death]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:59 pm
Arial Kothem:
I know plenty of great Drarry fics for you! Several of them may be slightly cliched, and "famous" as it were, but I think you might like them.

Understandable Insanity
Checkmate
Bond (Please note that this fic is restricted (i.e. 17+))
Resolution (Rated M)
Starts With a Spin (This fic is EXTREMELY smutty. It actually won an award for it's smutty-ness. So...be careful if you're sensitive to that kind of thing.)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:10 pm
What a helpful thread! ;D

I'm looking frr a Drarry fic that I read a few months back to share with a friend, but I don't remember what it's called!

BUT! Seeing as I read it, I remember a bit about the plot.
Let's see, it was Draco's P.O.V I think, in third person though. Also, post-Hogwarts, and Harry and Draco were living together, and I remember that Harry always had differnet jobs.
Like one part of the story was like 'Draco recalls Harry coming home with a name tag that said Frank, and 200 kites to put together. He didn't leave his room for the rest of the weekend.'
Don't take that as a quote or whatever, but I remember something like that.

If you've read it and rmember it, please let me know! ^^ Thanks in advance, all! <333

Soren Lowrensen

Super Cy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:35 pm
Yeah for lost Fan Fictions...three actually razz

1) Harry goes and visits Fred and George. Fred and George need a little help modeling there new Adult products... Parings:Harry/Fred/George with a mention of Fred/Oliver

2) Sirius and Remus walk in on Harry masturbating and calling out there names. Sirius sits down to give him a talk and instead ends up helping Harry. Parings: Harry/Sirius/Remus

3)A trilogy of stories. Severus walks in on Remus and Harry making out. Harry and Remus bed him. I'm almost positive that one of them was titled "Cherry Bombs" but i can't find them... Severus/Harry/Remus
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:44 pm
I have no idea what the title is. It's H/D and RL/SB.
It may or may not be at FictionAlley and it may or may not involve Harry ad Draco sneaking into someone's house. What I really remember is my favorite line from Sirius, "Oh straight to business are we? No pleasentries(sp)? No, 'how's the weather been?' or 'are you dating remus?'?"  

B!tchyNluvNit

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Opal`

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:02 pm
[Poetic Death]
Arial Kothem:
I know plenty of great Drarry fics for you! Several of them may be slightly cliched, and "famous" as it were, but I think you might like them.

Starts With a Spin (This fic is EXTREMELY smutty. It actually won an award for it's smutty-ness. So...be careful if you're sensitive to that kind of thing.)

This is the one i was looking for, but the link wont work for me.
D:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:03 pm
nax is back
If any body knows any other really good Harry/Cedric fics I will love you forever!!!

A Season in December: Post-Hogwarts, AU.

Granted, I've never read the fic, but the author is really good. 3nodding  

EmmaRaikou

A CLOCKWORK ORGASM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:38 pm
ACK.
I'm looking for a really good Tom/Harry fic that I found a while back - it's mostly a wankfic where Tom is in Harry's body (?)
I don't remember much, but it was on fiction alley - I'm not sure why it was taken off, but... yeah.
If anybody knows about it's whereabouts, it would be much appreciated!
biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:28 pm
Opal`
[Poetic Death]
Arial Kothem:

This is the one i was looking for, but the link wont work for me.
D:

If you're still looking for it, search Google for either Starts With a Spin, or Entangled Webs. It should be one of the first sites that shows up.  

[Poetic Death]

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:10 pm
Super_Cy
Yeah for lost Fan Fictions...three actually razz

1) Harry goes and visits Fred and George. Fred and George need a little help modeling there new Adult products... Parings:Harry/Fred/George with a mention of Fred/Oliver

2) Sirius and Remus walk in on Harry masturbating and calling out there names. Sirius sits down to give him a talk and instead ends up helping Harry. Parings: Harry/Sirius/Remus

3)A trilogy of stories. Severus walks in on Remus and Harry making out. Harry and Remus bed him. I'm almost positive that one of them was titled "Cherry Bombs" but i can't find them... Severus/Harry/Remus
ninja

Oh, dear god! Someone must find that third one!! Sweet Jesus, just thinking about it... *shudders*  
Fanworks

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff