Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
More Than Friends - Ron/Harry Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:35 pm
Since this area seems to be sorely lacking in this department, I thought it best be corrected in a timely fashion. Harry/Ron discussion, fools! =D

EtA: Also, if you don't like the pairing, please don't post JUST to say how much you dislike it/dislike one of the two characters in it. Posting as a debate is OK, and even posting to say how you'd see it happening even if you dislike it is fine too, but please please please try and keep in mind this is for discussion of support of the ship.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:02 pm
It's better than Draco/Ron, but I can't say I'm really for it.
Once in a while I'll read a good short fic for it, but that's really all I can handle for this pairing.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:53 pm
I've never tried to get into this pairing mostly because I just dis-like Ron emensly.
Anyone have a fic to reccomend so I might change my mind on the pair?
I'm always up for something new.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:56 pm
gonk So many people dislike Ron! I mean, I understand why, but sheesh...XD

(Then those that DO like Ron seem to be mainly for Herm/Ron @_@; )

I don't have any fic for them, I'm afraid. =/

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:17 pm
I don't like him because he's an a**...I mean I realize my favorite character (Draco) is also an a** but gosh...At least he doesn't pretend otherwise, unlike 'ol ronnie-kins. I also dis-like Ron/Hermione...I'm too worried one day Ron is going to get too upset and hurt her. :[  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:27 pm
I generally dislike Golden Trio pairings unless it's a threesome, really, myself.

And Ron doesn't pretend he's not an a**, either, not really. XD He just doesn't seem to be aware of how dense he is sometimes.

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:37 pm
Yeah he is dense.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:34 pm
I like Ron.
He's so dumb. :B<3

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:06 pm
External Penetration
I like Ron.
He's so dumb. :B<3

I like you. heart

Yeah, Ron is pretty dumb XD It's part of what makes him a great character, though, and a good balance to Hermione, too.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:29 am
March_Hare`
I don't like him because he's an a**...I mean I realize my favorite character (Draco) is also an a** but gosh...At least he doesn't pretend otherwise, unlike 'ol ronnie-kins. I also dis-like Ron/Hermione...I'm too worried one day Ron is going to get too upset and hurt her. :[

Well, he's more stupid than he is an a**. I mean, if he thought about how what he was going to do would affect other people half the time, he'd be a lot better off.  

Monkie Chese

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Monkie Chese
March_Hare`

Well, he's more stupid than he is an a**. I mean, if he thought about how what he was going to do would affect other people half the time, he'd be a lot better off.

I have to agree there. As I said in another guild, solid oak doors tend to be less dense than poor Ron.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:13 pm
I don't mind this pairing if it's fluff, but I'm so set on Ron/Hermione that anything more then that just seems odd to me. *shrugs*  

Diana_Faye

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:45 pm
Ron/anyone weirds me out. Ron/Herm makes me throw up a little, and . . . I don't know. Ron just doesn't seem to work with anyone romantically. I like him well enough, I just don't think he's the relationship sort (pshhht). Especially not with Harry. I just think it's too -- convenient? Like, of COURSE you'd stick the two guy leads together. Dunno, just ain't my cuppa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:07 am
wonkyspoon
Ron/anyone weirds me out. Ron/Herm makes me throw up a little, and . . . I don't know. Ron just doesn't seem to work with anyone romantically. I like him well enough, I just don't think he's the relationship sort (pshhht). Especially not with Harry. I just think it's too -- convenient? Like, of COURSE you'd stick the two guy leads together. Dunno, just ain't my cuppa.

I didn't "stick" them together for convenience, I'm rather fond of this pairing.  

Demoni Nightmare

Rainbow Prophet

11,675 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Astral Veteran 100

wonkyspoon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:45 pm
Demonic-Nightmare
wonkyspoon

I didn't "stick" them together for convenience, I'm rather fond of this pairing.

I don't mean that's why you do -- it's just my opinion on the whole thing. Harry/Ron seems convenient like Ron/Herm seems convenient. I don't have anything against it, I just don't enjoy it, that's all. :]  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff