Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Final Fantasy 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Fantasy 12
  Best
  good
  whorst :o
  have not got it
View Results

ma-hael

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:26 am
partys, perered wepans and general chat  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:27 pm
One of the most well done Final Fantasies, besides Tactics (the original one). Each character developed very nicely, the story itself developed into something far different and wonderful from previous Fina Fantasies, and the gameplay, well that was one of the most enjoyable Battle systems I've played so far.  

The White Unicorn

Shizuma Sama Etoile

700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:06 pm
i only have a ps1! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:45 am
its as gr8 game tho i only borrowed it of a m8 but rom wat i saw its gr8  

Sir_K_Kay

Michael Jetfire

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:24 pm
i dont know why... but there's something about final fantasy that i dont like... the only one i would even think of being able to play all the way though is 8... and even that one bores me... i think it has something to do with the battle system... i dont know... the menu thing just gets anoying to deal with after awhile (well for me anyway...) but seeing as that has changed in 12... i want to give it a shot... i havent yet though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:14 pm
it sucked seriosly it was more than boring my kid brother plaied it and he didn't finish it and he plays everything xp  

000crow000

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:52 am
I didn't like the battle system at first. Now I love it. Awesome game. Great story so far. I'm at the part after you get the first broad sword. I love Final Fantasy!! I have all of them except 3, 8, 9, 11. Besides the ones that aren't out yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:50 pm
whats the battle system like??? because i kinda like the turn based system like on FFX,,,,, and i got FFX-2 and its just threw me all to crap sweatdrop  

rockinmybrains

Emperor Zorc

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 12:26 am
It's the worst... crying

If they just make the story line more interesting, turn based like FF 10 and more depth about the character, it would be a great game.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games