Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
How do you feel about Star Trek stamping?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stamping?
  Yes
  No
  Abstain
View Results

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:52 pm
I was browsing Live Journal a bit and I noticed the very popular tred of stamping communities. I also noticed the lack of one for Star Trek, and I thought of maybe putting one in this guild.

For those who do not know what I refer to, it is a community where people fill out a form and other people vote on which character they are most reminded of from it. It's similar to a personality quiz but it involves open-ended questions and allows for more perspectives on characters. The gaian version would be less organized than Live Journal, but it can be done with careful moderation, which I would be willing to do. However, there is no point in attempting if nobody is interested, so...

Who would be willing to take part in such a thread? Fill out a questionnaire and vote on other responses to the questionnaire? If this worked out, would there be any particular questions you would like to see?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:52 pm
I quit LiveJournal a few years ago so I have no idea what any of that means.  

Emi Uoza

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:11 pm
Emi Uoza

I was pretty sure I explained it when I said it was a community where you fill out a questionnare and other people vote on which character they think you're most like. What does that have to do with Live Journal?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:32 pm
Recca
Emi Uoza

I was pretty sure I explained it when I said it was a community where you fill out a questionnare and other people vote on which character they think you're most like. What does that have to do with Live Journal?

Well... I don't remember what a LJ community is like.  

Emi Uoza

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff