Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
=Mates/Permissions List= CLOSED; please use other thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:16 pm
Shariea
Samus has permission to breed Raum and Sierra at anytime. They are not currently mates but I am giving permission for open breeding between the two.
and Shar has permission to breed Raum and Sierra at anytime. >3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:29 pm
I give permission for Insane Butterfly to breed her Lorraine to my Yiska for Lil's august breeding raffle.  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:41 pm
I give permission for Gelfin to breed Rosiel w/ Riven for lil's breeding raffle <333  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:42 pm
Yayoi
I give permission for Insane Butterfly to breed her Lorraine to my Yiska for Lil's august breeding raffle.

And I give yayoi permission to breed Yiska with my Lorraine for Lil's breeding raffle. ^_^;; I think i did that right.  

Insane Butterfly

Gelfin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:43 pm
Chibizoo
I give permission for Gelfin to breed Rosiel w/ Riven for lil's breeding raffle <333

And I give Zoo permission to enter Riven with Roseil for Lil's raffle as well as any future breeding raffles she likes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:14 pm
Safaia
I give permission for Serenade to a Starlit Night to breed with Ronove's (new username: Ronnwe) Rem until we sucessfully get baskets, or if this is broken. >3< Thanks~!

*fixed new username*

I agree! : D

Tristan Thorne

Huroggmeten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:36 pm
Summer Raven
Huroggmeten
Just to be safe, since I may not be online when future breeding events occure. ^-^;;

I give permission to Summer Raven to enter my mareEvelyn with her stallion Bliss in any breeding raffle.

We have only discussed doing one breeding so far, and so I would like to take this permission off the list once Evelyn and Bliss have done that one breeding. (Meaning, they win the raffle, not just that they've entered. xD)
Ooooh, I totally agree to this!^^ heart

Quoting, just in case Lil doesn't see it on pg. 8. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:23 pm
I give my permission for Nova/Kazeko to enter the breeding raffle. :3  

Quickbeamed

JadeEye

8,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:27 pm
Eff Em
I give my permission for Nova/Kazeko to enter the breeding raffle. :3

Just in case...I agree to this!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:48 pm
I give permission for my Centurio to breed with Skye Fenyx's Rashkae for Lil's August Breeding Raffle. <3

[tani duh! on a mule]

Jokoa Realm

Wily Trickster

3,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Skye Fenyx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:50 pm
Jokoa`
I give permission for my Centurio to breed with Skye Fenyx's Rashkae for Lil's August Breeding Raffle. <3

[tani duh! on a mule]

And I give permission for tani duh! To enter these two for August's Breeding raffle. <3 (Though I've entered them. XD; )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:44 am
Mimiru_13
Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
I give permission for Kiefer and Journey to breed <3 (Journey owned by Mirimu_13)

[ I agree ^^ ]

Akki and I've talked, and this permission is no longer Valid ^^  

Bubblegum Flavored Pandy

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:55 pm
Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
Mimiru_13
Bubblegum Flavored Pandy
I give permission for Kiefer and Journey to breed <3 (Journey owned by Mirimu_13)

[ I agree ^^ ]

Akki and I've talked, and this permission is no longer Valid ^^

[ And I agree to that as well xDD ]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:50 pm
I give permission for Rain Curl to be listed under the open permission list. However, I'd like to be pmed if you are going to use her in a breeding raffle. If somehow she and the stallion wins in the breeding raffle I'll pay half the breeding fee but I'd also like a basket from the breeding.

Hope I did that right.  

Rita Zyon

Skye Starrfyre

Magical Lunatic

20,775 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:16 pm
Lil has my permission to enter my mare, Kizuka, with her stallion, Kai, in any breeding raffle of her choosing providing we have discussed it first. It can be assumed that if Lil enters them that she has spoken with me about it.  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games