Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:31 am
So clearly Kalika was a night bug given she was out walking at goodness knows what time in the morning technically now, she counted it as night, she hadn't been to bed yet, therefore it wasn't morning. Either way she was innocently wandering around, not really lost, but not knowing exactly where she was either, she liked it, it was peaceful, and she was one that needed some peace sometimes.

So of course her peace was interrupted, by someone stepping in front of her, sword in hand, which got her to stop and sigh, "You know, I just want a nice peaceful walk, can you pick a bone with me tomorrow? Besides I'm trying to not get in trouble here."

The person, a man, smirked, "The dead cause no trouble." There was a drawl of an accent; one that Kali was to lazy to figure out; piercing green eyes only pulled another sigh from her.

"If you're expecting me to be worried, or beg for my life, or even be intimidated, go find someone else. But you won't I know, I remember you, well not your name, I don't remember names of murderous jerks, sorry." The guy was immortal yes, known for tracking down those pre-immortal and killing them, taking them somewhere he could wait for them to pick themselves back up and beheading them. Such a nice guy, really he was, he was married even. How she remembered that last detail was past her, but the lady had to be bonkers to marry such a guy, but who knows, in day-to-day life maybe he was a sweetie.

A dry chuckle was her answer as he advanced, not the in the mood for idle chit-chat, Kali gave yet another sigh, "Oh please, you're so old fashioned, lets use a sword to kill the chick, whatever." She was playing, it was clear in her stance and tone, she didn't care, not at all. With practiced speed there was a gun in her hand, .50 caliber, over kill for a human, but then he wasn't exactly human now was he. She didn't pause to see to the look of annoyance on the immortals face, only fired, twice, chest and head, left really big holes.

Now she gave a smile, feeling a little deaf from the gun, in an alleyway it echoed, loudly, no one would report it though, course not, he had been smart enough to approach her in a part of town that violence was normal and went ignored. Kali went to continue her walk, as she passed him she paused a moment to look down on him, "Someone really needs to take care of you, you have s**t for manors." Not that her's were much better given she only shot him again, not caring that at the moment he was dead, added another hole to his chest. This time she was too close and got a spray of blood on her pants, not that she cared all that much, blood on black jeans, whatever.

The noticeable thing as she went to continue her walk, she was calm, behind her normal minor amusement, the events had no effect on her that were noticeable, like it was every day life, despite that it wasn't, despite that she was indeed rather shaken up now. None of that showed though, she locked it away and went on her way to a run down children's park, she loved the swings.

By the time she reached her goal and was lightly swinging in the air she looked more shaken, and worried now, she had a problem now it seemed, shooting the guy was not a fix to the problem sadly, if anything it was only going to piss him off, way off if she guessed right. She had finally come across a problem she didn't know how to fix, and wasn't sure who she could talk to about the problem, just great, her life in a nutshell.

(I have a thing for posting threads it seems, sorry!)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:57 am
DeSalvo's Gym was not in the best part of town. It wasn't even close. It was close to the docks and the warehouse district, it was at the crossroads of several petty gangs, but MacLeod had made the area around the gym a truce zone. No one messed with the tall Scot or his immediate neighbors.

Methos was up in the loft apartment, waiting. He paced, poked his nose into drawers, boxes, and books. He made a sandwich and drank beer. Still no MacLeod.

They had run into an Immortal signature earlier that night. Methos had slipped away, unable to persuade Mac to come with him. "Stupid Highlander," the ancient griped to himself. "Always has to know who's prowling about. Not gonna be lucky forever."

His anger did nothing to mask his worry, and when two rolling gunshots broke the night's stillness Methos was sure he'd nearly had a heart attack. A moment later there was a third.

"That's it," he snarled irrationally, grabbing his coat. "I can't wait any more..."

Walking rapidly down the street, hands jammed in his pockets and shoulders hunched, he spotted a lone figure sitting on a rusting swing set in the local children's playground. It was dark and the figure was small, too small to be MacLeod. Still, he let his steps lead him in that direction.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:12 am
It was to late for others to be out, no, wrong line of thoughts, in this place it was highly possible, she still had gun in hand, five shots left, silly her left the extra clip at her new apartment. List of people it could be, robber, random person, d**k-weed, but he shouldn't have been able to pick himself up yet, so, random person hopefully. Random person she could deal with, automatically though everything disappeared, emotions that is, her eyes going back to their normal coldness, she didn't even realize.

There was nothing to do other then to mind her own and swing calmly, she was the perfect picture of a random person out bored, minus the large hand gun in her lap.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:55 am
"Excuse me," Methos called out to the silently swinging figure as he came within normal speaking range, "did you hear--"

At the same moment, two things happened. The first was that the person lifted her head to look at him and he recognized Kali. The second was that he also saw the hand cannon she had in her lap. Methos came to a dead stop before backing up a step or two. "Uh, never mind, I guess," he managed, keeping his voice level and friendly.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:30 am
"I wasn't planning on shooting you idiot, the last person dissevered it and worse, besides eventually he'll pick himself up." She gave a small smile, one second though she slipped the gun away. Simple drop leg holster, in plain sigh for now, but she was still working on the test for a concealed permit sadly.

"Worried for your little friend I take it?" Kali was smart at lest, able to put two and two together, "Haven't seen him, sorry." All the while she continued to swing calmly, an emotionless smile playing on her lips, it was her voice that gave away the small sound of worry that was in her mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:40 pm
"Little friend?" Methos blinked, relaxing visibly when she put the gun away. Her words comforted him somewhat that it wasn't MacLeod she had shot, but if not him, then who?

"Just a suggestion," he said, after a moment. "Why don't you go home, before this whoever you shot comes looking for you? I mean, he's likely to be a bit pissed."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:27 pm
She gave a laugh at that, a laugh that startled herself even, "Because I have a feeling he'll track me down anyway, and I'm not sure I care or if I can do anything about it." Kali shook her head at her words, "Besides how does one go home when they've never had a home to go to?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:22 pm
Methos sat down on the swing next to Kali, letting it swing a little. He looked around in the dark for signs of movement as he talked. "So you're just giving up?" he asked.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:59 pm
"I gave up a few years back sweets, just no ones noticed." She answered with a dull laugh, forced more than anything else, "Besides what do you care, most don't." She paused a moment or two before adding as an after thought, "Besides, you don't spend your time with a violent mentally unstable crack-pot, go find your little friend and stop trying to do your good deed for the day." She didn't understand why he bothered to sit down, it was rather pointless, he had no reason to talk to her, no one ever had a reason, so no one ever talked to her, that was just how it worked out. She wasn't one to complain about it, sure it was annoying, but what was she going to do, go whine about how everyone ignored her, not in a million years. She had bigger problems then no one to ever talk to, like the idiot immortal that decided she'd be fun to kill, that thought alone pulled a sigh from her, "I hate assholes, they need to just all be killed."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:48 pm
Methos said nothing for a long moment, thinking. The fact was, he had no idea where to start looking for MacLeod, except to go back where they had parted ways and see if he could track him from there. The gunshots had been his only reason for coming out -- irrationally afraid that it was Mac who had been shot.

"I don't do good deeds," he said absentmindedly. "My 'little friend' does those."

Kali was right. He didn't really want to stay here. He didn't want her to become an Immortal, but he didn't want the Mystery Immortal to kill her either. And he especially didn't want the Mystery Immortal to kill him trying to protect her. He sighed and swung some more.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:56 pm
She only shook her head on that, "Men." Kali muttered, not caring if he heard or not, and continued to swing, normally swings calmed her, put her in a good mood, not tonight sadly, and when she really needed to be calmed. "You're name's Adam right? What you doing in a town like this?" Might as well make small talk, might keep her from snapping and yelling at herself.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:25 am
"Mooching off my Little Friend," Adam said, smirking slightly. "Besides, I've lived in worse places."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:35 am
She sighed at that, ever so slowly relaxing, if anything because her hands were starting to shake, "So? Tell you're little friend to move then, this isn't the best place to be, hells there's asses wandering around it seems, oh, lest not forget the cracked people in the parks."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:20 pm
Ah, out of the mouths of babes, Methos thought. "Why do you call MacLeod 'little?'" he asked, after a moment.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:15 pm
"Because I can, and it works." She shrugged on it with a smile, "Because he most likely isn't called that often so it makes it more amusing in my eyes I haven't thought of a pet name for you, give me time, I will."

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff