Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Item/Cash Transfer Requests Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malignant Defector

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:23 pm
I agree with this transaction. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:40 am
4 co, I do not see a shop ticket listed in on your character sheet. Has a mistake been made somewhere?  

FARGORE
Captain

Malignant Defector

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:56 am
Odd... I had a shop ticket from the event in the Warehouse... I can't use them and I didn't have any trade where I gave it away except for the one that I was planning to do with Lazarus here... Maybe Vincent accidentally removed it. He had been messing with my character sheet a bit while doing some transactions and a trade with me. None of which involved the shop ticket though... sweatdrop Odd I really don't know what happened to it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:43 am
Actually, now that I look at it, it looks like only half the transaction was completed. Lazarus has the backpack and shopticket that I was sending to him, and he is even missing the 200 chips and pounce he was sending to me. Yet I am missing the backpack and shopticket (which is correct), but have not received my pounce or 200 chips. So someone must have half completed the trade or something... Odd... sweatdrop  

Malignant Defector

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:35 am
Sorry. I got called away on business before I could properly finish the transaction sweatdrop ...heh, my bad. I'm fixing it now. Your stats will look like this after all transactions:

Username: Malignant Defector
Character name: 4 Co. Beta 0.2.1 [28]
Attack: 0
Defense: 0
Combat Dice: 0
Magic: 3
Life: 25 (5)
Equip: 4
Abilities: Fast Caster (4), Special Attack (5): Reality Rift, Summon (7):[A Gravity Blade with stats=21, Attack 0, Defense 0, Combat Dice 0, Life 30 (6), Abilities: Special Attack (10): Gravity Smash, True Guardian (5)]
Items: Seal Charm x2, Potion of Healing, Robbing Twin Daggers, Charge Coin x5, Multi-Purpose Tool, Backpack
Spells: Frost, Energy Burst, Overblast
Actions: Punch, Stunning Blow, Power up, Pounce
Special Locations: Black Market
Money: 555 Chips

Organization: The Thieves Guild

Lazarus, your stats are already as they should be but I'll post them for convienances sake:

Name: Arch-Magus Lazarus (26) The Fallen
Defense: 2
Combat Dice: 1d3 (1)
Magic: 8
Equip: 3
Life: 15 (3)
Abilities: Skilled Caster, Fast Caster
Items: Otter Charm, Shield, Elixir of Magic, Potion of Strength, Potion of Combat, Imp Toast, Goblin Patroller Token, Shop Ticket, Heart of the Crypt(c 0/3), Force Field (c 3/3), Rib of the Crypt (c5/5), charge coin x 13, Backpack, Shop Ticket
Spells: Overblast, Energy Burst, Lesser Heal, Heal, Incinerate
Actions: Power Up
Special Locations: SOM School for girls, Mecha Heavy Industries
Money: 100
CP 1

Organization: The Crypt  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:16 pm
I would like to sell my Energy Sword to Van (LindseyIV) for the cool price of 200 chips.

...and no, this is not my sudden and grand return... ninja

Sorry for any disappointed folks out there. For those of you that were rejoicing my absence, party on.  

l.a.v.

Versatile Vampire

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200

LindseyIV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm
Trading my 200 chips for the energy sword from L.A.V. I approved this trade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:38 pm
Before stats of Djanni:

Username: l.a.v.
Character Name: Djanni Barua
Combat Dice: 4(1d12)
Magic: 0
Life: 20 (4)
Equip: 6
Abilities:Special Attack (10) (Shadow Scythe), Regeneration x5
Items: Buckler x2, Daggers x2, Elixer of Action, Energy Sword, Gauntlet of War, Healing Potion, Light Armor, Seal Charm x3, Shield, Shop Ticket, Short Sword, Strength Potion x2, Vial "Morph
Spells: Frost
Actions: Defensive Hold, Power Up, Smash, Spell Block, Stunning Blow
Special Location: The Red Dragon Lounge
Money: 1343
CP 4

After:

Username: l.a.v.
Character Name: Djanni Barua
Combat Dice: 4(1d12)
Magic: 0
Life: 20 (4)
Equip: 6
Abilities:Special Attack (10) (Shadow Scythe), Regeneration x5
Items: Buckler x2, Daggers x2, Elixer of Action, Gauntlet of War, Healing Potion, Light Armor, Seal Charm x3, Shield, Shop Ticket, Short Sword, Strength Potion x2, Vial "Morph
Spells: Frost
Actions: Defensive Hold, Power Up, Smash, Spell Block, Stunning Blow
Special Location: The Red Dragon Lounge
Money: 1543
CP 4

Other person's stats posted directly into the active adventurers roster.

Transaction Completed! Have a nice day!  

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Malignant Defector

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:34 pm
I am making a transaction with Lugh. He is giving me 220 Chips, then I am purchasing a Shadow Strike from the Black Market for 180 Chips and giving Lugh the Shadow Strike. This would leave me 40 Chips richer and Lugh with a Shadow Strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:28 am
Transaction Complete. Have a nice day!  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

Malignant Defector

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:43 pm
Talos and I are making a trade here. I am giving him 105 Chips (He wouldn't settle for 100...) and then he is purchasing an Apprentice Amulet and giving it to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:39 pm
haHA! Profit! How is that for hagglin'.  

TamrielicKnight

Devil hunter lugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 pm
Malignant Defector
I am making a transaction with Lugh. He is giving me 220 Chips, then I am purchasing a Shadow Strike from the Black Market for 180 Chips and giving Lugh the Shadow Strike. This would leave me 40 Chips richer and Lugh with a Shadow Strike.

i agree  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:53 am
Malignant Defector
Talos and I are making a trade here. I am giving him 105 Chips (He wouldn't settle for 100...) and then he is purchasing an Apprentice Amulet and giving it to me.

Complete!  

FARGORE
Captain

Atrus_Legnacra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:02 pm
I am trading my second Hand of the Crypt item, for Bellamin's Twin blast spell. Vincent said he'd complete the creation of the second hand, which i only had crafter for Bellamin.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff