Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Item/Cash Transfer Requests Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand_Commander13

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:53 pm
So we don't constantly get threads for this sort of stuff. smile

If you and another person have agreed on a trade, then both post here indicating the terms of your trade. If one person wishes to send some chips or items to another character, they post here as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:56 pm
I am Selling Laz (Atrus_Legnacra) my extra Energy Burst for 150 chips.  

-A M P-

Atrus_Legnacra

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:56 pm
Aye, I am giving him 150 chips for the energy burst spell.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:49 pm
The Marat clan games prizes!

Firu gets 400 chips
Nuku and Bellamin each get 75 chips
Regal gets 50 chips

600 chips total out of my own pocket. It was fun though.  

Polkana

Wedry

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:40 pm
What's the ruling on contacting former members of the guild and trading with them for the items they have and no longer use? (Offering them gaia gold or gaia items in exchange for sending a PM to the DM asking for the transaction) It may seem a strange question to ask, but there are several items out there not being used, that could be incorporated into a second-chance mercantile. or tourney prizes, or whatever.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:17 pm
Jordan Windsfury
What's the ruling on contacting former members of the guild and trading with them for the items they have and no longer use? (Offering them gaia gold or gaia items in exchange for sending a PM to the DM asking for the transaction) It may seem a strange question to ask, but there are several items out there not being used, that could be incorporated into a second-chance mercantile. or tourney prizes, or whatever.

Although I would not encourage that kind of activity I will not condemn it either. If someone was really willing to use gaia gold and items to trade for RPS items I won’t stop you. If I get a PM from someone telling me to give their stuff to someone I’m not going to ask why, that’s between the players. But keep in mind we are going to reuse items. Especially if it’s a unique one that some has gone idle with. You see a lot of new stuff appearing right now because where trying to flush out the game and make lots of new stuff for you guys to find. Once there are more people and items out there you will probably start to see some duplicates released.

Hope that answers your question. biggrin  

FARGORE
Captain

Clendyx the Mailman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:15 am
Huh, I have a few old D&D books if you want item ideas.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:00 pm
-A M P-
I am Selling Laz (Atrus_Legnacra) my extra Energy Burst for 150 chips.
Transaction completed.  

Master of Gladiators

Master of Gladiators

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:02 pm
Polkana
The Marat clan games prizes!

Firu gets 400 chips
Nuku and Bellamin each get 75 chips
Regal gets 50 chips

600 chips total out of my own pocket. It was fun though.
I can't tell if this transaction was ever completed. If Firu, Nuku, Bellamin or Regal would be willing to clarify, I will make the appropriate correction.  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff