Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
*gone for 2 weeks*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:15 pm
I'll be leaving tonight, going on vacation for 2 weeks. So I won't be on then. Just letting everyone know before they start worrying about me. So, take care and see you all when I get back!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 6:17 pm
Mistress of the Dark
I'll be leaving tonight, going on vacation for 2 weeks. So I won't be on then. Just letting everyone know before they start worrying about me. So, take care and see you all when I get back!
Take care Mistress!! Have fun in Spain!!! *huggles* Talk to you when you get back! 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krissy DarkStarLight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:51 am
Have fun Catty! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:33 pm
And I'm back now! heart

Catty.... eek Selene, you changed your name? Sweeeeet ^-^ And awesome avatar 3nodding  

Silly Pudding

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:17 am
Mistress of the Dark
And I'm back now! heart

Catty.... eek Selene, you changed your name? Sweeeeet ^-^ And awesome avatar 3nodding
*huggles* I sent you a invitation to the Ball but Yuki said you wouldn't be back in time to attend. I know you don't like the idea of having a King and Queen thing. However I'm not exactly sure how that will play out. But there won't be any discrimination against gays or lesbians at the Ball. I'm not sure how exactly the King and Queen process will play out with that in mind. Maybe I'll allow females to enter themselves under the "Kings" postion. And Males under the "Queen". confused (No pun intended).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 11:08 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Mistress of the Dark
And I'm back now! heart

*huggles* I sent you a invitation to the Ball but Yuki said you wouldn't be back in time to attend. I know you don't like the idea of having a King and Queen thing. However I'm not exactly sure how that will play out. But there won't be any discrimination against gays or lesbians at the Ball. I'm not sure how exactly the King and Queen process will play out with that in mind. Maybe I'll allow females to enter themselves under the "Kings" postion. And Males under the "Queen". confused (No pun intended).
LMAO!!!! Great pun, even though you didn't mean anything by it whee  

Silly Pudding

Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces