Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lookin forward to Halo 3
  yup
  nah
View Results

The Loner Kid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:21 am
I know i am. I've seen sum of the beta testing and it looks real good. just go on you tube and type in halo 3...you'll see. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:05 pm
I know it is only a beta but I am worried that it is looking a bit too much like Halo 2. Not that it is a bad thing as Halo 2 is awesome however I think it's not going to live up to it's expectations. It will still be good though! I am looking forward more to games like GTA4, the new Battlefield, COD4, Kane and Lynch Dead Men and such like! I love the 360!! XD  

Drum_Master_D

The Loner Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:14 pm
No argument here mrgreen the 360 rules!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:26 pm
I've never been a fan of Halo, but sure why not! blaugh  

Kitanshi
Crew

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:07 pm
Xx.xX I can't wait although I agree with Drum_Master_D about it being too much like Halo 2, although the Co-op/Single player game will deffinitely be cool. Btw, have you seen the thing were someone using the beta looked inside the helmet using a Mongoose and saw Master Chief's face? Xx.xX

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:11 pm
The Loner Kid
No argument here mrgreen the 360 rules!!

the ps3 is better and loner kid (mike) I like your a** in halo 3 when I get it.  

logan_7

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:24 pm
right... logan, if the PS3 was so good.. tell me why is the PS3 seling worse thn the psp. your just a fan boy, trying to keep a dead console alive. oh and these people will be on halo 3, because you have the sucky PS3 you wont beable to get their buts, so if you arnt looking forward to halo 3 then dont spam and flame this thread

more to the point, ive played the beta, and its good 3nodding . I am looking forward to it, shame the beta had to end crying .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:13 pm
No, Not at all... You won't find anyone who's waiting for it... rolleyes  

AyaSantres

Assinator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 9:05 pm
gonk I wish Halo 3 would be on Xbox! I don't want to go buy another fat console mad But do you think it's worth it?  
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games