have you seen a spirit?
  yes, many of them
  yes, one or two
  no, but I believe they exist
  no-because they're not real!
View Results

Local Support Device

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:53 pm
If anyone here has seen a spirit, please tell your story.

Things I've seen:
There's something I see every once in a while in the night sky. It flies high in the air in a circular motion. It is white-green, and has the graceful form and movements of a bird. I'll see it at night when I'm walking my dog; it follows me, but never comes too close. When I get to my house, it hovers above the backyard for hours. It's been about a year since the time I first saw it. Does anyone have an idea about what it might be? I've heard a few explanations but I'm not sure if they're true or not.

The only other time I can remember seeing a spirit was over five years ago. I was at a sleepover party at a friend's house. The whole group was in the living room talking. I was facing the dark kitchen, when I saw something walking toward us. It had the shape of a cat; it's body looked like it was made of dark smoke, with black holes were it's eyes would be. It walked quickly and as if it was very angry. When it was in very dim light I could see it clearly, but as it walked into the light it seemed to fade until I could no longer see it. Note:in the same area(once inside an empty church that same night, and once across a feild) different people have seen a pair of red eyes.

If someone knows what these things might be, please post(I'll be so thankful if you do)

Another note: if you don't believe in spirits you're still welcome to post, but be polite(meaning don't come here just to bash people)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:39 am
i think i see things.. but not sure if their just my imagination..
so how do you know?? o.O
i see them at the corner of my eyes.. well nowadays.. at home.. at school...  

Nanshii

Blush.pink

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:20 am
That's creepY! Once when I was little and trying to go to sleep, I could sWEAR I saw a black thing; pretty huge flew over me slowly in what looked like a black cloak  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:57 pm
I see so many things that I don't even know where to start, But I really seek it up I arranged a sleepover party in a haunted house in my city. And I do many ghost related things.

I'm just really interested in all of it  

Xillit

Professional Husband

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100

riloh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:53 am
i dont believe in anything which is even remotely related to the "supernatural."

no ghosts, no aliens, no spirits, no astral projections, no loch ness monster, no bigfoot, etc.

not saying that you should or shouldn't, i just personally dont blieve in any of that stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:06 pm
Well there's a park down the street where my spirit buddies like to hang. At that park I become the supernatural guru.

The thing with the cat may be the fact that when it was alive it got a treat at that time, the last thing it remembers though is that it didn't get the treat and it was upset. It may be nightly, weekly, monthly, or a yearly occurrence.

Now the one that follows you with the dog may think you look familiar to one it knew before it died. It's trying to comunicate with you but sadly it's not working. I can communicate with them but its hard to find people like me around to help out.

If you ave any more questions ask. If you want I can have my buddy who hangs outside my house go check it out. Kraiden, which is the name he gave to me and my friend is a cool guy, for being dead, he may help out.  

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100

Nanbaka

Shy Explorer

7,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:18 am
I was sleeping in my bed the other night, and on my pillow, I saw two green patches of light. I closed my eyes and opened them again and there they were again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:37 am
I saw a vision of my sister hanging in her closet and she saw the same thing. We have a ghost living at our house and my brother, his friend, my sister and I have all seen it. Omg and there's also a ghost at my aunt's house it would kill little kids and it flew threw my mom and tried to kill my older sister by trying to get her to drawn herself (Which oddly enough is how one of my cousins' babies died, but that's a different story)

And then one night when I was sleeping in my little sister's room for some reason can't remember why we changed rooms anyways I looked up and there was this shadow thing and then I felt like some one was touching me it was so freaking its not even funny.

I believe in a all of the supernatural. Which reminds me my brother also saw aliens when we were at my uncles creepy creepy stuff.

And then there was the whole thing w/ my friends house. Whenever I went to her house one of my relatives would die. I'm not joking.

All of this stuff really happened.

sophiaf1

S-sama

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:54 am
I believe you! The girl in the closet is something I have to deal with too but I won't give the details. It kinda goes over the PG-13 level. Also what's worse is for my girl to pass on she needs to see her father. Heres the interesting part. He hung himself in the basement. He can travel through the house but before they can meet each other a decaying hand comes up through the floor boards and drags him away. He also he can't get into my room cause I make what my friend calls 'Talismans' which is kinda funny cause I don't do anything special. So he thinks I've got some strange power and I'm going on a tangent now, I'll stop. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:18 am
Oh yeah, one more thing.
One time while my mom and I were at our house one night we heard someone knocking on the door. I opened it but there was no one even near our house.  

Local Support Device

ichiailc

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:47 am
theres always a scientific reason for what people "see"...and its funny how they never have any real proof of these mysterious things that happen to them...

I really hate when ppl say they see things when they are either sleepy or just waking up...or home alone...those are obvious times your mind would play tricks on you...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:42 am
My old house was haunted so I saw lots of things. It all started when I just moved there and I was about 5. Me and my older sister (7 at the time) were downstairs in our new playroom playing with our toy cars when I decided I wanted to get a stuffed animal. I went over to the crib where they were and I saw a blackish grey cat sitting there. It jumped down and walked off vanishing in the middle of the room. Me and my sister thought it was really scary and took off upstairs and didnt see it again till a few days later about the same time we saw it again but this time there was anouther one with it. They vanished again and we continued playing. Thats all I remember from when I was little. Things stopped showing up for us untill my sister was about 12. She was in her bedroom (in the basement) and she saw this dark "thing" (as she called it) float acrossed the room infront of her door. She got scared and went back to sleep, when she told my mom in the morning what she saw, my mom told us she had been smelling an old ladies perfume late at night when no one was awake (but her), or at times when she was the only one home. She said she walked into the piano room where it came from and the paino was playing. (I've seen this happen too just before we moved out) Anouther time when I was down in the basement when I was on the computer just a few months ago, I felt like someone was there and I turned around and saw it was what my sister seen. It looked to me like a very tall man in all black (black hat, and cape I didnt see feet or under the cape) and I felt like he was trying to tell me something but I didnt know how to talk to him or anything so I just kinda sat there. Luckly I have moved to a new house, but I still ocassionaly see things while Im vistiting friends or family. I saw an orb like shape flying around my one friends room late at night. She saw it too and thought it was a Bubble, but the windows were closed and there were not bubbles in the house plus it was glowing a yellowish blue color.  

pixiefairy91

Purple-Rose_2007

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:18 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
well i didnt see one as of yet...but I can hear and feel they are in my room. Like 5-7yrs ago i had 2 girl sprite in my room messing around with me for like 2-3 months till new years. They called my name, pull my leg and sheet off the bed and leave there 'mark' on me. Since then i research more about sprite and demonic one. So I can know what a good one or a bad one. Weird i know -.-User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:14 pm
I haven't seen any since I was a small child, once you grow older, they hardly ever persent themselves to you. My sister though, she has faced many hardships, she has seen many horrible things. My parents actually thought she was insane, my mother probably still does...I haven't had many things happen to me, I mean one that has happened most recently is when I went to my Grandmothers house on my mothers side. My sister and I were in a room all by ourselves, a spacious one with cement for the floors. We were both feeling uneasy for some queer reason neither of us understood at the time. We heard a noise and his under the blankets. Which I find funny, the first thing almost anyone does is hide under their blanket, as if once under there no harm can ever reach you. We both finally got the courage to see what was going on and we looked around the room. Everything looked the same, the dolls my aunt had on the walls)it was her room) and everything else seemed to be in place. But when we turned to face the chair that was near the bed, the clown that had been on it had changed it's position. It was one of those clowns that was two faced. One side was happy and when you turned the head around it was sad. Before I went to sleep I know I put it on the happy face, I just do. My sister even saw me doing so. When we looked at it though, it was sad. Many things like that have happened, but that's one of the ones I am actually willing to share...  

Amenazar

wolvesaber

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:34 pm
ichiailc
theres always a scientific reason for what people "see"...and its funny how they never have any real proof of these mysterious things that happen to them...

I really hate when ppl say they see things when they are either sleepy or just waking up...or home alone...those are obvious times your mind would play tricks on you...

I partly agree and partly disagree with that. There are many times when people will 'see' things that are really their imagination, a fragment of a dream, an optical illusion, a hullucination, ect., but in my humble opinion I believe that sometimes people do see something.
There is an explanation for everything. The problem is that human knowledge is limited. So yes, science can explain everything; we just don't know everything there is to be known in the universe. Just because an explanation is not known, that doesn't mean that the explanation doesn't exist.
This is not a perfect example but it's the only one I can think of. There is the scientific law that matter can not be created or destroyed, it can only change forms. When a person dies, his body remains and decomposes, but what happens to his consciosness? Some people (such as ghost hunters) believe that this is where ghosts come from.
I'm no scientist or anything, so who am I to talk? This is strictly opinion.  
Serious Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff