Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
= Soquili Questions & Suggestions = Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm
Alright, I'm not 100% sure on this, so I figured I might as well ask in here.

Around March, I got this awesome Mutant girly for my birthday. *points to sig* As you can see, she has Flutter wings, but since she is not a Flutter... Well, I'm not sure if she'd still have their abilities to shrink/etc and be able to use her wings, or if they'd be more like a useless decoration. |D

Any clue on this, guys?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:09 pm
So I have another question however this one is reguarding a soq I already own. She is a regular edited sog and her breed skeletal warhorse. I'm wondering if I can get a cert and an uncert of her with her bone mask off?  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm
The skeletal warhorses do not have a maskless version.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:43 am
mouselet
The skeletal warhorses do not have a maskless version.
Damn well foiled again.
Thank you mouselet  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:35 am
Just wanted to suggest Arabian lines...It would be awesome to have the large draft lines that are so big and then sleek Arabian lines that are smaller/more streamlined then the original soq base. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 am
I just wanted to pop in to mention about familiars. I did see this topic has popped up a few times in recent pages. However, I am frequently looking at those shops wishing they would open.

To build on that, it's unfortunate that it would seem like everytime there's a hiring round; you guys get some familiar colorists. They just don't seem to stick around. If it's ok to make a suggestion? Perhaps when soquili is having a hiring event.. people they don't hire on permanently. They could keep a file with those people's names of who they still really liked. When people step down from familiar work, they could get back to someone and ask if they are interested.

I know people can live without them. Surely, their absence won't hurt the shop as a whole, but they are super cute. Lots of artists have gone through the trouble to make them for the shop. Lots of us want them.

Also, as another alternative suggestion about that is until someone is hired for that, if some of the colorists wanted to throw in a few familiar slots in their custom openings. I think that would be entirely optional and up to the colorist in question. I just say this because then at least you could still try to get a familiar for one of your pets.  

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:53 pm
Graceangel
I just wanted to pop in to mention about familiars. I did see this topic has popped up a few times in recent pages. However, I am frequently looking at those shops wishing they would open.

To build on that, it's unfortunate that it would seem like everytime there's a hiring round; you guys get some familiar colorists. They just don't seem to stick around. If it's ok to make a suggestion? Perhaps when soquili is having a hiring event.. people they don't hire on permanently. They could keep a file with those people's names of who they still really liked. When people step down from familiar work, they could get back to someone and ask if they are interested.

I know people can live without them. Surely, their absence won't hurt the shop as a whole, but they are super cute. Lots of artists have gone through the trouble to make them for the shop. Lots of us want them.

Also, as another alternative suggestion about that is until someone is hired for that, if some of the colorists wanted to throw in a few familiar slots in their custom openings. I think that would be entirely optional and up to the colorist in question. I just say this because then at least you could still try to get a familiar for one of your pets.

You might have to wait until after we have our hiring in September. We're a little short on the familiar colorists, who are doubling in two other positions.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:51 am
I had an idea about the lovers rock threads... it seems to me that there are many more mares, than stallions and i'm finding hard to find what i want when so many pages are taken up by mares, well my idea is maybe split it into stallions and mares.. i know it'd mean more threads.. but it would make it easier for people to find what they're looking for in a plot or non plot breeding/personals if they could search purely JUST for mares or JUST for stallions.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm
To add onto Revel, part of the issue I find is that people are crossing out their entries, rather then deleting, so sometimes you're filtering through crosses out entries.

But I'm posting for a rule clarification. I posted a while ago about it, and no one ever answered it.

Rule:
No. "Pimping" young foals is not allowed. Soquili *must* have been an adult for 3 weeks before you can look for a mate, and a month old before they are allowed to breed

I wanted to know how the "adult for 3 weeks before they can look for a mate" is interpreted. Does this mean they can find love/romance? Or are they not to have any romantic interaction until they're 3 weeks old as an adult?

I view love/romance as finding/looking for mate. And it recently came up in thread, and so I wanted to see what the official ruling is.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:17 pm
can I get a teepee even if I only have a basket? If I can do I still roll for stats?  

vballlvr5

Reeve_Tuesti

Invisible Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:40 pm
vballlvr5
can I get a teepee even if I only have a basket? If I can do I still roll for stats?

Yup. You can get a teepee anytime as long as you have a Soq and stats rolled for that Soq. And you can roll for stats anytime, as long as you have the cert for your Soq.
More info on getting a teepee can be found here

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:28 am
Reeve_Tuesti
vballlvr5

Yup. You can get a teepee anytime as long as you have a Soq and stats rolled for that Soq. And you can roll for stats anytime, as long as you have the cert for your Soq.

And I'll go ahead and add, your basket is no longer, well, a basket. If you check the arrival mule's posts, your basket is all grown up and still waiting on a name and temper  

Ishtanballa

Romantic Spotter

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:07 pm
Ishtanballa
Reeve_Tuesti
vballlvr5

And I'll go ahead and add, your basket is no longer, well, a basket. If you check the arrival mule's posts, your basket is all grown up and still waiting on a name and temper
oh wow thanks heart I always seem to miss these posts...

o and who do i send the information to?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:11 pm
vballlvr5
Ishtanballa
Reeve_Tuesti
vballlvr5

the Teepee Mule - soquili~teepees  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:45 pm
Revel1984
vballlvr5
Ishtanballa
Reeve_Tuesti
vballlvr5

the Teepee Mule - soquili~teepees
for name and temper?  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out