Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
= Soquili Questions & Suggestions = Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:32 am
I'm not positive this is the right place to post this, but I would love to see more familiar and accessory shop openings in the Trading Post, or more colorists hired to do them. As it is, familiars are oddly harder to get than soquili themselves. Mindsend has very generously opened a custom accessory/scars shop, which is really awesome, but I'm sure there are a lot of people like myself who would just like to get the pre-made accessories too.

Neither of the familiar shops have done anything since March, one of the accessory shops had an opening in March, but the other two haven't been open again since August 2009 and September 2008. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:15 am
*nods*
I would love to get familiars, but the familiar shops seem to be closed/inactive. >.<; Perhaps its time to hire more familiar colorists? How about thread regulars with decent coloring skills instead? Since they are a part of the thread, perhaps it'll be easier for them to be consistent with slot openings?

Same thing goes for accessories; those are less complex and easier to color, so even if its just one active colorist, I'm sure a lot will get done. :3

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 pm
I'd just like to suggest that the colorists take a look in the quest thread every now and then. I believe someone had a fireflies (the song) based quest going and then it was featured in the fight club flaffle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:18 pm
There are several quests in the questing area. But no one has a claim to quests until it's paid for. Just because you're questing for it doesn't mean you own it, or can prevent it from being made for events/sales...or by other customers who obtain the slot first.

When we think of themes or ideas for events/sales, we're not going to go page by page, quest thread by quest thread to make sure no one gets their feelings hurt when a colorist decided to make a soquili. If we did, there'd never be events/sales because nothing would be able to be made, and we'd be spending all out time pouring over quests to look for what's being quested for an not.

So no, we're not going to limit things to 'if it's being quested for let's not do it.' Sorry.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm
(Edited)

That being said, I'd still appreciate it if they popped in every now and then...even if it's just to read the front page titles.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 pm

Yup, obviously not a good subject so I retracted my statement, so theres no reason to respond to something thats not even there.

Ktns

Lunatic

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:57 pm
I posted it before/as you deleted it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:08 pm
Many colorists do go through threads. That doesnt mean We catch everything. We do try our best, but things do get missed out on. Especially since many themes can be done so many different ways and be made to look completely different, unlike most Cosplays. We try our best, and sometimes things fall through the cracks.

Meanwhile, Etherial retracted a statement, please respect her wishes to step out of it, especially since what she said was not really touched upon by Kali, it was just a generic comment on the theme and likely would be posted exactly the same. Please respect her wishes to retract her comments, just as we hope she would respect yours if you had done the same.

Edit: And yes, I did see what she had said, I had been writing my own response when Kali responded and stopped to see if my comment needed to be changed in response to it before posting when I got called away. ^^; <3  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:26 pm
Thank you mind. I appreciate the fact that you guys are looking.<3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 pm
Where do songs even land in the "cosplay" rule? Like artwork I'm guessing?

Personally since a song is not visual and could be interpreted a thousand different ways by different people, couldn't someone else get a Soq based off the song as long as the design was significantly different?

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm
I'm not positive, and it would be something that we'd need to actually discuss. Personally, I feel it'd be pretty free range as long as they soquili don't look the same, since its like a theme, such as "Lolita" and "Emo", but that's something we'd need to figure out what the rule is officially, since ones staffs opinions are not always the rule, and right now I don't think we have a standing figured out on Song inspirations.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:27 am
My guess would be songs fall under artwork.  

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

P0PiP0

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:00 am
i kinda have a question im new and i want a Soquili but i cant figure out where i would get one and also does anyone have a kalona reference picture  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:46 am
There are a number of ways to win a soquili. From winning a custom. To raffles, contests, or such nature. Just keep trying and you'll get one.
Here is a kalona ref picture. If you want to see refs for all the soquili breeds and their prices in customs use This thread.

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas