Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
= Soquili Questions & Suggestions = Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:23 am
I would like to suggest something novel for customs. How about a Plot Slot? It would be akin to a rp contest, in that the character that was being sought could be featured in a rp with the other characters it was meant to interact with (as future mates, someday 'children', long-lost siblings, fated enemies) to highlight/prove the reason for wanting that specific soquili, and then an outline of future events as intended to happen in rp.

This would give a spot for those who aren't just questing for random pretties, but have plots waiting on new characters. Currently, we are lumped in with those who want sig-candy (which is all fine and good), or those who have funds and suddenly decide to add to their herd. I'd like to see those of us patiently waiting for a key character to include in rp'd plots to be rewarded.

We have a non-canon rp forum, why not use it for the furtherance of plots and the obtaining of custom slots? Let us prove to you we are serious about wanting this character for our rp. Even if they aren't judged, merely raffled with proof of plot, it'd be nice to have our endeavors recognized and appreciated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:59 pm
I dunno if this has been suggested before. If it has bear with me since I can't backread that far just to find one suggestion out of all the tons we have. What about setting up a Price Me thread? You know, we make the post to a specific colorist (whoever has a slot opening at the moment) and post the form. They look it over at give us a ball park figure. I know there's a price list, but it's not easy sometimes to figure out what category your edits/pattern fall under. This way we know for sure how much to offer in payments/bribes.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:11 pm
I have a suggestion, possibly more familiar colorists? heart I believe there are only two (that i am aware of or seen in the guild 3nodding ) C: Like Part-timers or fulltime positions.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 am
I would personally suggest and request that we have some sort of "mutation disambiguation" corner in the customs forum. I've been discovering lately that each colorist has their own standards for what counts as a mutation and would really appreciate if either there were some rules that standardized it, or if there was a section where each colorist could state their preferences.

I've seen colorists give different answers for whether things are mutations, like kelpi fin edits and cerynei horn edits, so would love to see somewhere with it all laid out! It could save colorists a lot of repetitive questions too, I'd think. heart  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:09 am
Customs Related. heart

Suggestion: Why not have low-luck customs slot(s)? Like you do for breedings. Ex. Those who have been trying to get the same custom for months/those who have tried every month that have proof (links) that they have been trying when you enter for a lowluck custom.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:43 pm
I would personally suggest that the price for FS familiars be lower than their custom prices. Since FS soquili are only 6k.... it just seems a little odd to me that a FS familiar could be as high as 100k (not to mention, tough to afford when questing).  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

EchoLimaFoxtrot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:30 am
Revolutionary Roniel
I would personally suggest that the price for FS familiars be lower than their custom prices. Since FS soquili are only 6k.... it just seems a little odd to me that a FS familiar could be as high as 100k (not to mention, tough to afford when questing).
I agree. I was taken aback by that as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:02 pm
I am not sure if this is the place for this but~

Would it be possible to have a list of winners for customs monthly, saying who won and what month they may enter again?
I find the one used for breedings to be very handy for keeping track of what month my own pair won in and when they can enter again.
I know we should also keep track of it for ourselves...but it is possible to lose track of time and all. I think that if customs become regular things again, that a list could be rather helpful.  

Grifferie

Deus Sherry

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:27 pm
Custom Familiar Suggestion

I noticed that we have specific bird lineart, like hummingbird and ravens/crows, but what about a generic bird lineart. Something that could fit for Robins, Mockingbirds, Finches, etc. The only problem I can see with that is the minor edits required for things like Cardinals and Bluejays.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:55 pm
Question:

I found that the Seathi mare I won in the Minis Gone Wild flaffle (the one in my signature) has the same name as a Flutter stallion... I have already pretty much established her name. Is there any rules about this, or is it okay for two to have the same name?  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

mouselet

Obsessive Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 pm
Mahogany Sunset
Question:

I found that the Seathi mare I won in the Minis Gone Wild flaffle (the one in my signature) has the same name as a Flutter stallion... I have already pretty much established her name. Is there any rules about this, or is it okay for two to have the same name?
Yes, it's allowed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:15 am
Question?

Okay so this may sound silly but my Soq's breed is a flying Carpet. Dose that mean my Soq can fly or float? Personally im leaning toward a yes and more float than fly. However i figured just to be safe that i would ask before i start Rp-ing her char that way.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:56 pm
DemonWingedPoetGirl
Question?

Okay so this may sound silly but my Soq's breed is a flying Carpet. Dose that mean my Soq can fly or float? Personally im leaning toward a yes and more float than fly. However i figured just to be safe that i would ask before i start Rp-ing her char that way.

You're soq is a ground type. Meaning she can't fly or float. He breed is 'flying carpet' because she is a cosplay of a flying carpet from WoW.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:14 pm
darn okay thank you smile  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items