= Soquili Questions & Suggestions = Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soquili

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:43 pm
= General Questions & Suggestions Board =

If your question/suggestion concerns CUSTOMS or BREEDINGS, follow the appropriate link to their dedicated threads.

If on the other hand your query is of a more general nature, this is the place to be. Everyone is free to answer/discuss questions or suggestions brought here.

This board is for, but not limited to:
• General questions such as "Where can I find thread?"
• Confusion or concerns about existing rules
• Suggestions for new rules
• Suggestions for old rules that are outdated and should be considered for updating or removal

Things that do *not* belong on this board:
• Breeding or Custom specific queries - go to the Custom Question/Suggestion and Breeding Question/Suggestion threads respectively
• Drama. This is not a personal complaints thread - please contact the Soquili mule or one of the managers
• Comments without any reasoning. "Co-ownership is stupid." Is a comment. "Co-ownership needs to be better defined with more rules because it's a source of a lot of problems. " This is an appropriate suggestion. Provide your reasoning!

Too shy to post in public? You can PM the Soquili mule or Felmino directly if you have private concerns.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:37 pm
Will any of the customer-owned shops, like my family tree shop, be moved here?

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Ghouliboo

Garbage Spook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:01 pm
Shouldn't it allow join requests so users wont have such a troublesome time finding it? XD *dies as she has to search for the guild over and over again*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:18 am
Yeah, I very much second what Cuter said- going to the updates and clicking the link over and over again is frustrating- @w@  

Tweekend

Quickbeamed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:25 pm
*agrees as well* My bookmarks are cluttered as it is, and it'd be nice for it to be easier to get here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:20 am
*agrees to*  

Remove

Soquili

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:28 am
Lady Evelyn Nyht
Will any of the customer-owned shops, like my family tree shop, be moved here?

Yes move it to the shops section  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:55 pm
I have a suggestion for breedings.

A nomination system for low-luck couples. For those who can't afford bribes, and have no luck with the other slots.

It would only involve a few couples, maybe once a month.  

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100

Ivory_Feld

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:13 am
I second the low luck idea by Lunar.

And would also like to add a suggestion of Breeding Limits.

Same pairs having a limit on breedings...in example.

Lifemated couples can have more breedings than non-lifemated. And couples in general can have only "X" amount of breedings. In another example, say I entered Paris x Setin in continual raffles and won like...every other month...it would be kind annoying and unfair to others eh?

Just suggesting SOME kind of soquili couple's limit. I don't think its too fair to see people getting offspring from the same couple more than 3 times or something. I myself only intend to enter couples for two successful breedings (per couple) at MOST. Cutting down on entering and winning continously give newer soquili couples and owners fair and better chances at getting a breeding! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:31 am
*feels silly* There was already the rule of no more than 3 or was the added? o.O *mewp*  

Ivory_Feld

Roniel REVOLUTION

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:03 am
I'd like to suggest that the Lover's Rock (Personals) be moved over here so they're easier to find. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:01 am
*pokes in again* I don't know that this is exactly a new service, but it'd be nice to see more people working the trading post doing accessories and the like. ^^  

Roniel REVOLUTION

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:13 am
I agree with Roniel about more frequent accessory openings :3

But! I also had a suggestion - there have become a LOT of couples trying for breeding during each raffle - so what about offering breedings through another venue - so far there are raffles, which are luck-based, and the bribes, and the RL slots - but what about breeding slots through the custom openings as well? Set them at like a million, which is supposed to be the baseline bribe price - and it would count for peoples one custom per month limit - so people could go after a breeding through the custom slots, but have to forfeit getting a custom that month.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:24 pm
I have an idea! Why not hold a beauty contest for all those who are part of this shop. That is who own something from here!

There would be different catagories for each Soquili. Like the Stallions have their contest, the Mares, the Foals, and the Familiars. Each owner must have one Soquili in each contest, no more than that, and they can't let anyone who doesn't have any of the above use one of theirs. That would be cheating. Those who don't have a Soquili have the option in being the judges and must only cast 1 vote. Mules don't count... Also those who co own a Soquili and/or familiar must decide among themselves who will be putting that Soquili or familiar in that contest. and it must be reported to the Main Judge or Shop owner. sweatdrop Who the prizes will be up to.  

Hero Rarehart

Unbeatable Survivor

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:11 pm
I have a new idea. Sort of like how the Soquili Lover's Rock is set up where you post your Soq and people and look and see if they want to pair theirs up with one of them. Take that same idea but put into plotting. So basically have a thread where people can post their Soq saying "I want so and so to be in a certain plot etc" So then when others are looking for plottage they can head on over to that thread and see if any of the others look good for their plotting ^-^ ...If that makes sense xD  
Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff