Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Well, I won't be on much..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play Animal Crossing?
  No
  Yes
View Results

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:35 pm
I've been addicted to Animal Crossing: Wild World for my DS, so I probably won't be on Gaia as much. And now that I don't have to worry about the guild really anymore (I was demoted) so I can get that off my mind.

I'm going to ask for the connecty thingy that connects to the interwebs for my birthday, so I can play with other people online or whatever. So if you have Animal Crossing: Wild World and the connecty thingy, maybe we can visit each other's towns or something.

Later. <3

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:05 pm
If you have a Wireless router (Like one used for a laptop) It can work for a DS. You can learn more about it on the official website... Um.. I don't know the exact address but I think you can find it on WiFi settings.  

Shialu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:18 pm
KKLOL  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:28 am
Mm, there's a person in your neighborhood whose internet I leech off of from my DS when I'm there. I think it would work for you as well! Never played AC:WW, but I'm sure the connection setup isn't so different from other games. You don't need anything to connect you but your DS and a wireless connection somewhere!

Have fun being addicted. I remember borrowing that game for GCN and I was... hooked... XD;

Destry

Flaries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:09 pm
I used to play that all the time on Game Cube

...but then it got broken!! And we got PS2 instead cry
I miss that game so much crying

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items