Reply Anime/Manga
Inuyasha Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reayasha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:04 pm
Does anyone like Inuyasha here? who's ur cuple and why do u like it?
I liked the show alot but it just kept dragging on and on that i stopped really watching it. I really like InuKag, SessKag, and MirSang  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:33 pm
I like Inuyasha but the book series never end so its kind of boring... sweatdrop The anime is quite good blaugh .

Kitanshi
Crew

Maramah Ashenmane

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:51 pm
I must say I am rather a fan of it but I wish Cartoon Network would just show the last 3 or 4 episodes already. I really want to see the end.

I actually like the show for the rather adorable Kilala and the goofy comic relief kitsune, Shippo.

Oh and incase you didn't know Inu actually means Dog or Wolf (I forget which at the moment) in Japanese from what I have dug up.

Probably the reason why his name is InuYasha.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:22 am
Inu is dog and yasha is demon. his name really means DogDemon  

Reayasha

Maramah Ashenmane

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:18 am
Actually Youkai means Demon. If you looked at the May MC it was called the Yokai's (misspelled I believe either intentially or on purpose) Treasure.

Hanyou means Half-Demon and I forget the word for Human. I do know Miko means priestess but the word for human still eludes me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:52 pm
Maramah Ashenmane
Actually Youkai means Demon. If you looked at the May MC it was called the Yokai's (misspelled I believe either intentially or on purpose) Treasure.

Hanyou means Half-Demon and I forget the word for Human. I do know Miko means priestess but the word for human still eludes me.

I know youkai means demon but yasha only means demon wen put with another name like Inu. alone it doesnt mean anything.  

Reayasha

Fallen Flowers

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:24 am
I used to be obsessed with Inuyasa, but I've found way better animes. My favourite couples was Inuyasha and Kikyo and Miroku and Sango  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:10 pm
The first few episodes were really good and I'd stay up to watch adult swim back in sixth grade when I first started watching it. My friend would talk about it all the time but it really got boring after a while and they show the reruns all the time sweatdrop  

Ride On Little Busters

gaaras_Hitsugayas wife13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:36 pm
MiroxSang SessxKagu NaraxKik
I like Inuyasha to be single........... wink
But I'm mad how they ended the series unless they're coming out with a new one...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From what I know the next season is supposed to come out when the manga is finished which shouldn't be to long from now. But my favorite couples would have to be SesxKag or InuxKag I also like InuxAyame.....Don't ask why.  

Kazuru Aikido

Sparkly Hunter

X_Khanna_X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:08 am
Inuyasha was one of my first animes - so I have a soft spot for it

over all it is a good series

My Favorite couples are

Sesshoumaru and Kagome
Sesshoumaru and Kikyo

Miroku and Sango

Sesshoumaru is by far my favorite charater - I like the title of Arisotcratic Assasin

I have since found other, more full filling animes
BUT Inuyasha will always have a special place in my heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:38 pm
To Anyone who said it gets boring because manga never ends

When it goes over vol.40, it's all fun and exciting again,
I guess because there are lot of romance..

And To the person Maramah Ashenmane

the word for human in Japanese is Ningan or hitou
and Inuyasha's name is inuyasha because his father named him before his death(you'll see that in movie 3)

To Reayasha

My favorite couple is

Inuyasha & Kagome because they're with eachother forever no matter what happens(It looks easy but look at Kikyo)

And Plus Sesshomaru & Rin
(This is because I was influenced by my little sister and beside
I shrieked because they looked so cute together when Sesshomaru
practically cried over Rin's death in vol.4 cool (Ok... a little spoiler...sorry
I couldn't help it)  

windy_angel141

AlwaysHiei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:57 pm
I was really into it too, but yeah I kind of stopped watching it.

KikInu, because I just don't like Kagome, and Inuyasha's my favorite character, so them together isn't my thing. Plus, I do think KikInu is really nice anyways.

Edit: Darnit, I read a InuKag manifesto/essay and now I'm a huge fan. And my Kagome dislike is lessening.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:01 pm
InuYasha's amazing, but it does go on forever. I like to know if the studio is dragging it out because it's so successful, or if Rumiko Takahashi just has some more inspiration left in her. While I personally prefered Kagome for InuYasha, I found Sango and MIroku a much more rounded out couple. Don't know why. biggrin  

Wheafy the Squirrel

-[[ Lubby__

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:22 pm
<3 You're the one who has my heart..

I like..

InuYasha&Kagome
Sesshomaru&Rin (If Sesshy was only younger. emo )
Sangou&Miroku
Kouga&Ayame;-; That's all for now. :]

Hold it tight; never let it fall apart. <3

Anime/Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out