20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
OH GAWD YES. *weeps*
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Emerell

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:02 pm
Please tell me there was no huge, impossible-to-miss plot hole in Spiderman 3. I still haven't seen it and I've been hearing... things.. about it.

Also, if I started making snarky polls in the Comics forum, would you show up and join in/argue/threaten me with great bodily harm, sometimes in the same post? It would annoy people, but be very entertaining.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:37 pm
I personally didnt watch it...but everyone around me did...i just heard that it was all together a bad movie...some said it was ok...but compared to the last two...it was nothing...

especially how he just magically became emo...how he had eyeliner on so quick...all these things...i understand why he got dark...you know...his anger and jealousy and whatnot getting hold and venom using it to gain control...his emotions ran strong...but honestly...ive heard nothing but thumbs down...im sure i didnt help much...but goodluck

as to the ac question...its on in my house...but i dont want it to be...the three others that live here weigh more than they should...and thus get hot easy...im about 20+ lbs underweight(though all muscle...lol) and get cold so fast...  

RoninRampage

[kookies]
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:27 am
I didn't see spiderman 3 but everyones saying it was good

The Gold Mine

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff