Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
OMG!! its almost here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrenchLollipop

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:13 pm
Okay, here's the new on Panic! at the disco! YAY i ordered Magazines, and it said that their in LA making the last bit of their new album and they said its Romantic and love and like im so excited about it!!! just thought i should tell everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:17 pm
Which magazine? surprised

If it's as lovey-dovey and romantic as they are making it sound, then the fan girls are probably going to be even worse than they were before. o.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

blackiewackie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:55 pm
Yay! Can't wait to buy it! *Sits outside Target with money ready* blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:06 pm
I KNOWW thats the only thing im worried........i hope its not too..and i hope it doesn't have parental thing advisd cause my mom wont let me get it!!! even though she bought me Jackass!!! anyway, im excited for it <3  

FrenchLollipop

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 am
Harlequin_Dance
I KNOWW thats the only thing im worried........i hope its not too..and i hope it doesn't have parental thing advisd cause my mom wont let me get it!!! even though she bought me Jackass!!! anyway, im excited for it <3

|G|E|R|A|R|D|W|A|Y| my anti-drug

They'd prolly make a censored version if it did.

That is all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:36 pm
tattoo fish
Harlequin_Dance

That is all.

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out has a parental advisory sticker on it. They didnt make a censored version for it. O.o

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:00 pm
Ahh I'm so excited.
Most looked forward to CD of 2007 is, without a doubt, Panic's new album.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:44 pm
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
Harlequin_Dance

That is all.

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out has a parental advisory sticker on it. They didnt make a censored version for it. O.o
and thats all just because of Lying... and I geuss I Write Sins. Even though they are suposed to be love songs I don't think they'll be lovey-dovey probably very fantasy like. Well I don't know but I'm excited to find out!  

flamez_gurl34

2,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:27 pm
flamez_gurl34
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
Harlequin_Dance

That is all.

and thats all just because of Lying... and I geuss I Write Sins. Even though they are suposed to be love songs I don't think they'll be lovey-dovey probably very fantasy like. Well I don't know but I'm excited to find out!

And "London" and "Build God" and "But It's Better." gonk

I hope there is like, a slow song or two. I love the way Brendon sings slow songs. He gets so...intimate with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:28 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ahh I'm so excited.
Most looked forward to CD of 2007 is, without a doubt, Panic's new album.

Fo' sho. 3nodding

PrimeRibby
Captain

Online Violation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:29 pm
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
Harlequin_Dance

That is all.

There is?
But I don't see it!
D:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:30 pm
C H A L L E N G E D DINO
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
Harlequin_Dance

That is all.

There is?
But I don't see it!
D:

It's on the wrapper that you throw away after you open it. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Online Violation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:31 pm
`PrimeRib
C H A L L E N G E D DINO
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
Harlequin_Dance

That is all.

There is?
But I don't see it!
D:

It's on the wrapper that you throw away after you open it. xD
Awe then I'll have to go back in time a month or two.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:38 pm
really? YAY, can't wait for it! domokun  

Riri_Benihime

Peroxyde

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:40 pm
I'm sure it'll be a good album, but..."romantic"? I don't know - what I particularly liked about the previous album was the kind of bitter, witty and in-your-face lyrics. Oh well. Can't wait to hear it anyways. (:

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff