View Results

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:28 pm
This topic is a topic just for gamers. Its perfect for big gamers like Neo and I. mrgreen

Anyway this is just a place in [poll whores] to talk about games, systems, popular games, all that good stuff.

So what is your favorite system and game?
Are you looking forward to a new relese? (besides Halo 3, everyone is looking foward to that ^^)

My favorite system is the Wii even though I dont own it. I own the PS2 and a DS. Can't afford a Wii now...
It is really fun though. The interactive play using the sticks is so cool. If you have played Wii Boxing you know what I mean.^^ I also love all the internet options on the Wii. You can mail your friends and go on websites. Who uses Wii Weather though??? Haven't you people ever heard of Fox weather or local weather channels??? Anywayz start the disscusson....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:14 pm
Well I forgot to put NES in the poll but who doesnt love a classic???  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sumthin Luhgit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:17 am
I don't have one anymore.[nes]

Myback hurts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:51 am
um...ok  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blaiz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:05 pm
Im so torn at the moment.

I have always been supportive of Playstation. Currently I got PS2 and would love PS3, except...not to many games out. Although Final Fantasy...I just cant say no!

Not true with the XBOX360, a heap of great games.

I really like the wii and think its a new and inventive way of playing. Well done Nintendo, well done. I

Kinda cant wait for this years E3, maybe Sony will unveil some great games that'll convince me the PS3 will be worth the money.

Although I just might go for the Wii. I too have heard its a lot fun. Plus, Zelda!

They need to make a universal system. They should all whats it called...ah i forgot the technical term used for when companies merge with similar companies. But that's what they should do!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:17 pm
That would be awesome....!  

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blaiz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:33 pm
Yes, yes it would be awesome.

:dreams of the wicked awesomeness of a large projector screen with a big lazy boy chair, snacks on the side, big gulp of some dr.p ( cuz i loves that dr. p!) and whole wall filled with all the best and fave games of all time that would be playable on the universal system thats hooked up to the screen:

hmm....i think i may have found what i want to be in life. heh, nah, take over other companies, dont think it can be done. not by me at least.

~

Was that movie for Halo ever going to come out? I thought I heard something about that...maybe it was just a dumb 'tard starting a rumor though...cant remember what/where i heard it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:57 pm
Omg!
I would be in heaven!
yeah dr. pepper!
Companies will sadly never join together......thye world does not just work that way. Maybe two could but like five?! no........

anyway this talk of snacks and dr. pepper is making me hungry.........goin go eat mrgreen

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Blaiz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:20 pm
yeah, it was only a vision.

speaking of universal systems, anyone here play mugen?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:06 pm
I live in a box...  

Scarlet_Angel_of_Darkness

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:40 am
Im a video game console collector/VideoGame Freak, last week I found a working Sega Saturn outside my apartment building in a box, I was like > eek

when I looked at it. and now im a few steps closer to owning every video system ever made,

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:47 pm
wow Neo3000, a sega saturn, kick a**. I remember having one of those. Nights is an awesome game for that. Too bad it crashed in America, it wasnt too bad of a system. But I will never regret trading it in for a playstation. Do I even need to say anything else besides, FF7?  

Blaiz

_Neo_X_DonutMan_

Witty Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:26 pm
all I need now is a game tp play on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:57 am
The best game everrrr on ps2 is Final Fantasy X-2. cool

gothita

Rob the Crowing

Profitable Sex Symbol

9,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:09 pm
You probably just like it because the girls are half naked. I heard it was bad and screws up the story line and all the story line is in X...

As for you Neo you are lucky. I have a sega genisis that works.....when it feels like it...>_>
Genesis came first right? Like before Saturn....Well that would make sense since genesis means the beginning...

Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff