My teacher worked for my dad O_o

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:13 pm
So I have this Polish substiute at school. She is ALWAYS my substiute & everyone loves her because she dances and it's hilarious. She asks EVERYONE if they're Polish because she favors Polish kids and I managed to keep it a secret that I could speak Polish until today. (Because if you're Polish she pets you and does weird things like braiding your hair.) Anyway, I was talking to her and she asked how I learned Polish. Later, I asked if she had heard of my dad's restaurant which is Polish because it's really famous & yeah... And she said she worked there 20-30 years ago. I told her it was my dad's restaurant and she totally freaked out. She started talking about how she knows my dad & my two half brothers and my mom. She was like, "Your mom owns the veterinary place!! She is soo beautiful and sweet! And your brothers!! They work at the resaurant and your dad Tom!!" and she talked about people who I kindof knew and stuff . . .
Anyway . . . That's my story. It was kindof freaky knowing that your teacher once worked for your dad.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:15 pm
Lock your doors and windows. She'll be after you next. xDD  

loljknarwhal

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:20 pm
TehSpoonage [Bend Over]
Lol I was in her class and I went to my adivsory after which is all the way on the other side of the building. I was standing & talking to my friend and I feel a pat on my shoulder and I turn around and there she is O_o.
I said to my friend, "She's already stalking me" xd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:22 pm
SapphireSara2
TehSpoonage [Bend Over]
Lol I was in her class and I went to my adivsory after which is all the way on the other side of the building. I was standing & talking to my friend and I feel a pat on my shoulder and I turn around and there she is O_o.

See! Never trust the polish! (O.o, it sounded cool, gimme a break)  

loljknarwhal

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:10 pm
TehSpoonage [Bend Over]
SapphireSara2
TehSpoonage [Bend Over]

See! Never trust the polish! (O.o, it sounded cool, gimme a break)
You know whats funny? I NEVER remember learning Polish or English and Polish was my first language xd Sorry, I just wanted to share that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:33 pm
Lol. I wish I knew Polish... I could curse people without them knowing what I was saying... I only know Pig Latin... Ursec-ay Ouy-ay.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:41 pm
XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX
Lol. I wish I knew Polish... I could curse people without them knowing what I was saying... I only know Pig Latin... Ursec-ay Ouy-ay.
xd I don't know curses though...
Actually I know a few words that people tell me never to say. I don't know what they mean though

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:56 pm
SapphireSara2
XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX
Actually I know a few words that people tell me never to say. I don't know what they mean though

I curse people by saying, "Curse you for all eternity and may your entrails be cut out, hammered to a wall and your head be smashed with a pumkin! scream " 3nodding  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:21 pm
XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX
SapphireSara2
XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

I curse people by saying, "Curse you for all eternity and may your entrails be cut out, hammered to a wall and your head be smashed with a pumkin! scream " 3nodding
xd Pleasant.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:23 pm
I've got it better smile
The guys who figure out your punishments ( like cleaning school etc. )
They know my dad and they don't punish me and my friends biggrin  

Xillit

Professional Husband

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Married 100

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:52 pm
Xillit
I've got it better smile
The guys who figure out your punishments ( like cleaning school etc. )
They know my dad and they don't punish me and my friends biggrin

Haha lucky! Not like I EVER get in trouble but still

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:02 am
    <3___

H
    aha, that's kind of awkward. xD

My French teacher was talking about her nanny,
    and I don't know how we got to the subject,
    but we figured out that her nanny was one of the student's grandmothers or something. x.X

sunnyxdaze
Crew

SapphireSara2
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:22 pm
<3

Weird...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:02 pm
Wow. xd That is very interesting! blaugh  

Kitanshi
Crew

razerblade88