We Can't Win. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:32 pm
Society sucks ********. Why? Here's the story.

I was sitting in PS (As usual) yesterday. This class pretty much sucks a** because I look weird. I wear weird make up, speak my mind, and am not plastic. These preppy bitches have been making fun of my friends and I since the beginning of the semester.

Yesterday, I was doing my work when I asked the teacher if I could put a CD in the stero (The preps ALWAYS get to listen to their music and they listen to Justin Timberlake and all that preppy bubblegum shite) so the teacher said I could put a CD in at 12:30. When that time came I went over and put Ozzy Osbournes new CD in. I turned around to see that these preps that are like... The ring leaders had put their make up on like mine. I ignored with saying "Aha, they're trying to be like me, how cute!" But they came over and started yelling insults right in my face. Of course the teacher didn't do anything. I got so tired of it that I screamed at them and walked out of the classroom.

My friend Steph walked out with me. By the time Jared and Liz found me I was crying, shaking and couldn't breathe properly (Probably some nervous fit or something). I have gone to the principal about them before and I knew that they wouldn't do anything about it. So I got up my courage and walked down to the police station to file harrassment charges. The cops however, said that it wasn't enough to be harrassment. I went back to school and talked with the principal and Jenn (Youth Councellor, she's awesome) I no longer have to go to that class but I still see them in the hall.

I am only in grade ten so I still have another two years of putting up with this s**t. I can't do it. I should have the right to be able to feel safe in my own school. I feel like I have to wear v****a shorts and skimpy tops just to not be harrassed.

So. Here's my question. What are the freaks/outcasts supposed to do in this society? NOTHING! We can't win. No body will listen to us.

Who has some ideas about being heard?

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:38 pm
[.Julie Booly.]
Society sucks ********. Why? Here's the story.

I was sitting in PS (As usual) yesterday. This class pretty much sucks a** because I look weird. I wear weird make up, speak my mind, and am not plastic. These preppy bitches have been making fun of my friends and I since the beginning of the semester.

Yesterday, I was doing my work when I asked the teacher if I could put a CD in the stero (The preps ALWAYS get to listen to their music and they listen to Justin Timberlake and all that preppy bubblegum shite) so the teacher said I could put a CD in at 12:30. When that time came I went over and put Ozzy Osbournes new CD in. I turned around to see that these preps that are like... The ring leaders had put their make up on like mine. I ignored with saying "Aha, they're trying to be like me, how cute!" But they came over and started yelling insults right in my face. Of course the teacher didn't do anything. I got so tired of it that I screamed at them and walked out of the classroom.

My friend Steph walked out with me. By the time Jared and Liz found me I was crying, shaking and couldn't breathe properly (Probably some nervous fit or something). I have gone to the principal about them before and I knew that they wouldn't do anything about it. So I got up my courage and walked down to the police station to file harrassment charges. The cops however, said that it wasn't enough to be harrassment. I went back to school and talked with the principal and Jenn (Youth Councellor, she's awesome) I no longer have to go to that class but I still see them in the hall.

I am only in grade ten so I still have another two years of putting up with this s**t. I can't do it. I should have the right to be able to feel safe in my own school. I feel like I have to wear v****a shorts and skimpy tops just to not be harrassed.

So. Here's my question. What are the freaks/outcasts supposed to do in this society? NOTHING! We can't win. No body will listen to us.

Who has some ideas about being heard?

User Image

[.Julie Booly.]

I feel sorry to hear all this, But here's the thing, and here's what I think of these preps, (since I see them all the time at my school.)

They like to pick fights, and have friends with people of the SIMILER/SAME INTEREST. they are VERY closed minded. Therefore they are afraid of/like to pick on people that they don't understand. So they don't like them, and chose not to like them. And believe me, they are AFRAID to fight (well, at least the preps at my school) If they get in your face and all, just ******** push them. They'll cry xd and if you are reported to higher authority, and you have witnesses around that saw the whole thing, then say that you were provoked. That'll get the preps in more trouble, than you.

And no, it's not enough to be harassment, if you told the cop the harassment its REPEATED, and you have evidence then it's a different story, you just gotta come up with a timeline, and of course, witnesses. confused

I'm going to be in grade 11. x_x I just hope people are more mature when I AM in grade 11.... *highly doubts it*  

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:58 am
Well, I found that beating the crap out of people helps. Only temporarily though. Weird. . . Other than that I don't know. I've just put up with it most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:03 pm
[quote="Metamorphosis Lycanthropy]
I feel sorry to hear all this, But here's the thing, and here's what I think of these preps, (since I see them all the time at my school.)

They like to pick fights, and have friends with people of the SIMILER/SAME INTEREST. they are VERY closed minded. Therefore they are afraid of/like to pick on people that they don't understand. So they don't like them, and chose not to like them. And believe me, they are AFRAID to fight (well, at least the preps at my school) If they get in your face and all, just ******** push them. They'll cry xd and if you are reported to higher authority, and you have witnesses around that saw the whole thing, then say that you were provoked. That'll get the preps in more trouble, than you.

And no, it's not enough to be harassment, if you told the cop the harassment its REPEATED, and you have evidence then it's a different story, you just gotta come up with a timeline, and of course, witnesses. confused

I'm going to be in grade 11. x_x I just hope people are more mature when I AM in grade 11.... *highly doubts it*
You read my mind. It's like that at my school. I had to do a Safe and Caring School assignment, and wrote the whole close minded thing in it. It's going to the principal too.  

Death God Hitsugaya

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:26 pm
I used to deal with pretentious assholes just like them. ******** that s**t. I know how it is. Get your courage up and tell them to meet you outside in the ******** yard and you'll squash the s**t. They usually dont show because they are ******** bullying cowards, if one or two do show up (make sure to challenge the ring leader) then beat them the ******** down. I swear they will leave you alone. I am not condoning violence or anything, if there is an alternative take it, but it seems like youre dealing with what I dealt with. Only mine were the ******** c**k sucking hip hop wigger kids.

These punks are usually ******** afraid to just squash their problems so they keep picking on you. If they know you'll fight back then they'll back off. If one of them gets in your grill again just tell em to back the ******** up.

Dont let assholes like them to get to ya. At the end of the day you end up realizing that highschool is the high point of these kid's lives, you'll end up with a good job and these jerks wont last for an hour in the real world.

(I'm so glad I'm doing a distance learning program now. Lawlz. I'd be in the biggest s**t in any school being one of the few metallers on the island.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:22 am
hang in there, in 2 years something wonderful will happen, THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL. In the meantime, I recomend getting together with your friends to b***h about them, it worked for me, and we would play some pretty nasty practical jokes on them to. They deserved it though, omg, I remember locking all the bathroom doors, so they couldn't change into their skimpy outfits, or u know, use the toilet lol, and I walked in, and they were all frantic but they didn't know I'd done it, I look around and act all surprised, walk up to the door I know is broken and kick it open, then I hear a bang and "ow!" I'm trying not to laugh my a** off. aahh, good times.  

CrazyCatExtreme

Xia Momo Capernicus

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:31 am
wow, that sucks. In our school, the preps pretty much leave us alone... it's the guys that are the problem. Most people are "live and let live" but there are a few who are not... but they don't group together, it's usually one by themselves or in a group with the others doing nothing. I would get expelled so fast in a school like yours, I'd be so busy whooping everyone (verbally or physically).

I think you should tell them to take their product of their dimunitive mind's labour, and shove it up their rear orifice. Or something like that that will throw them for a loop.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:06 pm
At my school in my particular grade there are no guy preps, only dorks, and me, the guy that likes black. There are girl preps, to a certain degree. But hey, I'm not complaining or anything, 'cept for in music class how we have to listen to them sing along to the songs, they aren't really bad at it, just not my favorite genre.
This year I'm gonna be moved in with 8th graders, I'm going into 7th, I know them all, but I hate being stuck as a younger kid. One good thing is that my 2 best friends skipped a grade, so I'll see them.
It's true, popularity will reign longer than we live at least, and for us that means forever.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Veinlash

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:44 pm
unfortuneantly i am one of those people
srry to whoever made this topic
srry for what people have done to u
and srry to what i might do to people in the future
but once u start itrs really hard to stop
its sumwhat addictive
ive tried to stop before
but then everyone thought i went emo
and didnt like to talk to me much cause i wasnt as funny
so i just continued
once again i am srry for what has happened and what i will do to people like ur self  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:06 am
I don't see how wearing make-up makes you feel any better or even different, if you draw attention to yourself then your just conforming to the same level of non-conformism as others, we have heaps of people that wear black clothes and make-up and they all look the same, they are eventually less unique than someone who they despise.  

Marxist-Sloth

Levis Pennae

Dapper Citizen

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:26 pm
I had some people try and make fun of me for being "weird". But I have negative self esteem, so I made fun of myself with them. When they started to get annoyed at this I made fun of them in the most polite way possible. They never bothered me, or anyone else I hang out with ever again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:38 pm
freaks, outcast? unfortuantly i do not pay lil to any attention to society or let alone any1 really... what u ought to do is become more like my mind set and have a i could care less attitude. For if u dont ur probably going to become sucidial, emotisically and metally unstable.. i believe you care to much really..  

Metals_Gospel

shikonmaiden07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:25 am
Sometimes I feel like beating the s**t outta people like that too but really its not worth it.
Sometimes you just have to let it go or just dont let it get to you.
Even if it does dont let them see that because that feed off that.
Sometimes its hard to have a "i dont give a s**t" attitude but I can tell you this, its alot easier to handle it like that then to let them get you riled up. You cant let them make you miserable cause that is giving them the power to control your life and your emotions to some degree.
I am a Senior and I will be graduating in May...and I tell you this...it doesnt get better. Even when you leave highschool you will still have to put up with the immature dipshits in the real world but here is the silver lining. With each year that passes they might still remain immature but you will grow in your maturity and you will be able to better deal with people like them and you will be able to let it roll off your back. That to me is more satisfying then having the last word or the last punch. Cause you have the power and the knowledge that they will never have and you will rise above it while they still remain to wallow in their own s**t.

Its like this. They are trying to form this pool of quicksand around you but you know better than to fall for it and when you look back you realize that they are the ones sinking in their own harmful intentions and they cant do anything to help it.

In that way you do win.
We (the outcasts and freaks) all win.
Refusing to be victimized is the greatest victory of all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:33 pm
shikonmaiden07
Sometimes I feel like beating the s**t outta people like that too but really its not worth it.
Sometimes you just have to let it go or just dont let it get to you.
Even if it does dont let them see that because that feed off that.
Sometimes its hard to have a "i dont give a s**t" attitude but I can tell you this, its alot easier to handle it like that then to let them get you riled up. You cant let them make you miserable cause that is giving them the power to control your life and your emotions to some degree.
I am a Senior and I will be graduating in May...and I tell you this...it doesnt get better. Even when you leave highschool you will still have to put up with the immature dipshits in the real world but here is the silver lining. With each year that passes they might still remain immature but you will grow in your maturity and you will be able to better deal with people like them and you will be able to let it roll off your back. That to me is more satisfying then having the last word or the last punch. Cause you have the power and the knowledge that they will never have and you will rise above it while they still remain to wallow in their own s**t.

Its like this. They are trying to form this pool of quicksand around you but you know better than to fall for it and when you look back you realize that they are the ones sinking in their own harmful intentions and they cant do anything to help it.

In that way you do win.
We (the outcasts and freaks) all win.
Refusing to be victimized is the greatest victory of all.
I applaud you, friend. It's totally true, you can't win by beating the hell out of them (not always, at least) and you can't win by lowering yourself to their level. They want you to lose your cool and flip out on them.  

[Hollow Point]

Nii Chan is here

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:40 am
Oh I have been there before. School and preps are a bunch of s**t faces. I hate school. I dress kinda dark and non preppish and well I am considered gothic. I listen to metal so I am considered gothic. Preps are dousches. It sucks.  
~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff