Christina Feehan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:44 am
dose anyone like country music?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:49 am
i love contry  

inu828

Drum_Master_D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:05 am
It depends, I mean I really like any music as long as it hasn't been made by one person sitting at a computer with a keyboard (like techno and electronica and stuff) Basically with country I don't go out my way to listen to it but it is good! I love Bruce Springsteen! He has kinda jazzed country up!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:30 pm
I love it!! I'm a southern girl so I love a lot of country things. blaugh  

Saikuyo

JackieBugz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:13 pm
I love it! I have it on my profile!! Have you heard the song: Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift? I like it. 3nodding It is sad, but I'm going through that now...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:45 am
No thanks...I'll stick with good music.  

The Loner Kid

ButtBurgers 2k15

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:56 pm
The Loner Kid

XD
I agree  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:32 pm
SinnerXsainT
The Loner Kid

XD
I agree

Em....I think I have seen you write somewhere that you like My Chemical Romance, I might be mistaken but I am sure you like bands of this style.Anyway... confused At least most country musicians are musicians and are good at what they play.  

Drum_Master_D

The Moonlit Sea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:17 am
Eh...country is a mixed bag for me. I do particularly enjoy the personal nature of the genre. What I dislike of it is the main thing I hate among rock and hip hop groups; the blatant stupidity of it all. I have an immense distaste for songs in which the subject is getting drunk, getting laid, and anything that isn't, shall I say, tasteful. :/ I also don't like the current soft rock inspired country outfits like Rascal Flatts and Lonestar. Those two genres don't work together well, I think.

That being said, I am a big fan of Dolly Parton. She is one of my favourite artists of any genre, and while I know she became a sellout as well with the whole "Islands In The Stream" style stuff, I don't think they are bad songs, just not necessarily her best.

I also tend to enjoy Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Charlie Rich, David Allan Coe, Waylon Jennings, Randy Travis and Alan Jackson. And, despite my disdain for soft rock country, I seem to enjoy "country pop" sung by the likes of Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, Tanya Tucker and Patsy Cline. They just have incredible voices and I tend to concentrate on how they deliver it, not based on the genre that I perceive it to be.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:59 pm
Country rocks. Oximoron! but it really does. Except the downright bad junk.  

Mislead Follower

flor del corazon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:03 pm
hmmm... nah.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:14 am
I like to listen to it, just not all the time I like to switch around alot! heart  

pixiefairy91

Blush.pink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:33 pm
Love country!
Especially Faith Hill 3nodding .  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:26 am
Blush.pink
Love country!
Especially Faith Hill 3nodding .

I like her husband, Tim McGraw! 3nodding  

JackieBugz

Music