Reply Video Games
halo spartans vs greek spartans. both have halo armor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meija Xombia

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:28 am
who would win master cheif or the king of sparta. while your posting tell me if you think master cheif could have turned teh battle of thermopole. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:33 am
Master chief, master chief can kick ANYBODY's a** wink  

loljknarwhal

Zelos H Wilder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:29 pm
Leonitus ftw. Master Chief could win the battle of thermopoly by himself. O_o Guns vs. Slave armor = Instant win.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:33 pm
Master Chief yould win. If you have read the books you would know. To use MJOLNIR armour you have to have enhanced bone streangth because of how quickly it moves, even the Spartans found it uncomfortable for a while. If a reglar human (Or even Arnold Swartzenager) were to use MJOLNIR armour all there bones would crack when they moved.  

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

XxIxXAmXxDinosaurxX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Lol, pure pwnage on my part.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:30 pm
MC would win the normal spartan guy would just stand there and the master cheif was trained from childhood to use his armour and other abilitys and as i am a dinosaur said only halo spartans can use the armour.

btw, 343 guilty spark knows something, I recon humans are forerunners because he refers to your armour as a something MK7 , and he also seems to think you would know the protocals of containment... prettey suspicous confused  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:28 pm
Top-Chris4
MC would win the normal spartan guy would just stand there and the master cheif was trained from childhood to use his armour and other abilitys and as i am a dinosaur said only halo spartans can use the armour.

btw, 343 guilty spark knows something, I recon humans are forerunners because he refers to your armour as a something MK7 , and he also seems to think you would know the protocals of containment... prettey suspicous confused
I agree  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:18 pm
Master Cheif  

Nelacar

Baron Von Radical

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:20 pm
TehSpoonage [Bend Over]
Your forgetting Solid Snake and Gordon Freeman.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:06 pm
Shokudo
TehSpoonage [Bend Over]
Your forgetting Solid Snake and Gordon Freeman.

He could kick there a** easy. The only person he couldn't kick a** on is Chuck Norris xd  

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:00 am
MC would win.
He would turn the battle of Thermopoly.

And one more thing. Stop with the Chuck Norris jokes. He couldn't beat MC. Why? He couldn't even beat his teacher Bruce Lee, nor will he because he's dead. So meh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:40 am
ok Master Cheif pwns all he is the pwnage king 3nodding  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:13 pm
Skip-The Valiant Warrior
MC would win.

And one more thing. Stop with the Chuck Norris jokes. He couldn't beat MC. Why? He couldn't even beat his teacher Bruce Lee, nor will he because he's dead. So meh.

Chuck Norris isn't dead... O_o http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead.nsf/nnames-nf/Norris+Chuck  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:02 am
Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur
Skip-The Valiant Warrior
MC would win.

Chuck Norris isn't dead... O_o http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead.nsf/nnames-nf/Norris+Chuck

I know, but Bruce is. That's what I was talking about. He will never be all powerful until he beats Bruce, and he can't because Bruce is dead. And, despite the rumors, Chuck can't hurt nor raise the dead. And now I am done with this thread until boredom grips me.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items