View Results

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:47 pm
O: Come on, you can't have a discussion forum without a thread talking about usernames. XDD

So~ what does your username mean? Why did you choose your username? Do you dress to fit the theme of your username? Did someone else take your first choice? Have you had other usernames before?
Just tell people about your username. :}

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:48 pm
I wanted to think of a cool name for me... and uh... I though of Ryuker Reo... and uh... I liked it.
=DDD

It doesn't mean anything.
Just though it sounded cool.

Robot Propaganda

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 11:32 am
Ryuker Reo
I wanted to think of a cool name for me... and uh... I though of Ryuker Reo... and uh... I liked it.
=DDD

Awesome name. ='D
It does sound cool. :3

I did the same thing for my first account. But mine wasn't cool. Hence this account, yus.
My username is the word backwards spelled backwards. ^^ And is a little hard to pronounce. PX

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:40 pm
Aaaaaah.
Hehe, once you find out it's really cool. =o

Robot Propaganda

Celestriakle

Shameless Firestarter

10,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:56 am
I guess I wanted something like Celestial, but I didn't want to add any numbers so Celestriakle arrived. Or it might've been a typo on my part. I can't really remember. o_0  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:23 pm
well.."spardel" is from neopets. My 2 best friends and i know that "spardel" refers to me whenever it pops up.
Also, the second part, shinobi..well, i watch/read Naruto(but mostly read) and if you do too, then you would know what "shinobi" means.

=_= ok, i'll tell you! But only because you are supposed to "expose your username to everyone". shinobimeansninja
There, Ha! I told you! Now leave me alone! *turns around and makes this face*: gonk

Side Note: Ryuker Reo is a cool name ^^ ..even if it doesnt mean anything.  

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:43 am
First I had a very n00bish name, M3rmaid - I'm everything else but proud of that name. >_< I'm happy I was wise enough to change it. I wanted a pretty name, but of course corals and stuff had been taken. I changed it pretty randomly to Amiti. And I wish I had sticked with that name, because after a while when I changed it to Amitie, I found out it means "friendly relationship" or "amity" in French. gonk
After I'm done with my questing, I will collect the money and change it to Amitia. :3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:45 am
sdrawkcab
Ryuker Reo
=DDD

Awesome name. ='D
It does sound cool. :3

I did the same thing for my first account. But mine wasn't cool. Hence this account, yus.
My username is the word backwards spelled backwards. ^^ And is a little hard to pronounce. PX
Whoa, I never realized that. Your name was always a big and very-hard-to-remember mystery to me, but now it all makes sense! Backwards... Awesomely cool. ;D  

Amitia

Adventuring Dragon

17,325 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:22 am
Celestriakle
I guess I wanted something like Celestial, but I didn't want to add any numbers so Celestriakle arrived. Or it might've been a typo on my part. I can't really remember. o_0
I think it worked just fine. Your name makes me think of stars when I see it. :3

@Spardel Shinobi: Nice. I want a username that I always use... I don't have one though. XD Any name I want is usually taken, so it all changes.

@Amitie: Wow. O: That's pretty funny to actually make up a real word in another language. xD
I know someone who did that... I can't remember what her old usename was. Anyway, she found otu that it was actually the word for "slug" in another language. You know.. like the slimy creepy crawlies. So~~ she changed her username to firefly. xD
Amitia sounds very pretty. n.n
Yeah. u.u I realize that people usually don't connect it unless I tell them... I'm the person who runs around with random letters for a username~~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:23 pm
Well, originally i was Teh Raechan, b/c I have a character named rae-chan in ragnarok XDD then I decided that the name didn't fit me too well... I wanted something cute and alluring >:3

Chibi is japanese for "small" or "small one" (i draw a lot and am completely fascinated with cute little caricatures of ppl known as chibis :3 ) and Vyxen is like an incredibly creature... or at least it might be "vixen"... it sounded cool to me .___. XD

I had entertained the thought of going with Pixel Vixen ^^  

Chibi Vyxen

Leonaenae

Leonaenae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:41 am
My username was created using this language a friend and I made up back in our Freshman year of Highschool. Each syllable represents a letter of my name ^_^

Hehe its also my nickname, though people shorten it or use different parts of it haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:03 am
My name is strange... They both mean something is japanese tat I am not.... No offense to any one ^-^;;;;
Kuro= black
niichan= brother

But I am a female... Its a very long story I'm not going to tell.... Its a sorta nickname only one of my small gagle of friends use.  

Soraya Laveau

Beloved Cat

15,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chet Nice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:42 pm
My username is my nickname. People really don't quote my posts, or it takes them awhile to post their message after I posted mine. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:33 pm
@ Chibi Vyxen: Your name seems like a very fitting name for a Gaia avatar. :3

@Leonaenae: Aww~~ it's always fun to have made up languages.
I'd think it would get tiring to have to explain why you chose a certain name. x.x

@Kuru_niichan: XD Interesting. I don't really know any words in the Japanese language, so I never would've know that. O: Or guessed that. xD;;

@psychoshavon: ....
Just kidding. xD
I don't understand why people would hesitate when replying to you. I wouldn't. Although, I sort of do hesitate when someone has put a dirty bodypart or word in their username. I just... think it's childish.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Flamingo-Colored Tights

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:00 pm
I figured out your name was backwards spelled backwards all by myself! I guess I'm just cool that way. XD It's an awfully creative name, though.

My username was originally Keanira, which has now become my online name because I like to be mysterious some places and not use my real name. XD But I was on babynames.com one day, and came up with Keanira. It's a combination of Keani, and Kiara. ^^

My username NOW came to me on a whim. I get bored easily, and was sort of thinking about changing my name, but couldn't think of anything good. I thought of flamingo-colored tights and totally loved it, even though I don't like pink that much. I found out about the flamingo inner tube later. Hehe. But I would SO wear pink tights if gaia had 'em. mrgreen

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff