Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Cedric/Harry Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rikuslight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:54 pm
Does anyone else out there like this pairing! I love the tragic-ness of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:20 pm
I don't mind this pairing. I'm not a big fan of such a thing between a 14 year old and a 17 year old, since it seems too much like the 17 year old is taking advantage. But I have come across one or two fics in which it is done tastefully. And some AU's that were good. I'm not a huge fan, but it's a good pairing if you can find the right type of writing for it.  

Raven of Silent Death

Rikuslight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:14 am
Yeah, I know I'm reading a story called Harry Potter and the Goblet of Desire on fanfiction.net and it's really good so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:21 pm
This is a pairing I've never really thought about, but it does have a certain appeal for the "tragic-ness", as you put it.

I wouldn't want to read anything to explicit with a 17 and 14 year old, but in my mind right now, I'm forming a cute little story of Cedric being Harry's first kiss....yeah, I might have to read some now. Thanks for the motivation.  

Cappucetto Rosso

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:08 pm
lol, I have read one or two cute ones where Cedric is Harry's first kiss. And I have read another cute one where Cedric walks in on Harry in the Prefect's bathroom. I can't remember where they are though. I don't mind the innocent puppy-love type stuff, but anything more squicks me out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:49 pm
Oh, it is tragic, but lovely. cry smile Anything with Cedric in it is tragic. This is an unrealistic pairing, but I think it could work out. The only problem is that we all know the ending.  

thatdrncat

Raven of Silent Death

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:19 am
There's always AU. But I try to stay away from AU when it involves Cedric. It's odd, but I just don't think that I like Cedric living. Maybe because it takes away from the drama that is Harry's life?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:28 am
I can read it if I know Cedric's still going to die.
'Cause then that way Draco can swoop in and be with Harry.

External Penetration
Crew

Greedy Codger

[ SilverChaos ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:19 pm
I do really like this pairing, my friend actually was the one that first brought it up around me and I thought it was highly creative as far as pairings go.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:28 am
I have a friend who's really into it.

Not me so much, but I will admit I have read fanfic's...

rabbit sushi

Tromper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:54 am
It's really cute when you when you can find it. I've found some rather... odd ones when it comes to this pairing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:24 am
I can't say I'd like this because I don't like character deaths in fiction. But perhaps with External Penetration said, I could handle a well-written one. I do think both are beautiful boys.  

Pearls of Dimond

Madam Hare

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:49 am
I doubt I could handle it well...I just get so sad. v_v;
I can't stand crying from a story.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:23 am
I'm really partial to Cedric and anyone cause it's so romantically sad! It's his last love! cry I read a Cedric/Percy one and it was so heartfelt! It put in scenes that weren't in the book between ones that were and it was so touching! crying emo  

B!tchyNluvNit

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Super Dragonite

Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:11 pm
Yeah, it would be awesome. ^_^  
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff