Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Fanworks
fan dolls?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you got a hp nickname?
  yes
  no
  maybe so
View Results

Black_the(last)dogstar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:51 pm
Well a long time ago my buddies and I nicknamed ourselves after the Marauders only we're all girls... So i put this amazing doll maker from the affiliates list to use and created the Marauders as what they would look like as us.

User Image

I'm the red head, second one from the left, namely Padfoot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:01 pm
Aw ! Wow !

What website is that?  

Hecko Gecko

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:16 pm
What a strange coincidence! Or maybe a lot of fangirls do this. My best friends and I did the same thing- but we have only three because no one will be Peter. I'm James, and my best friends (who date, by the way....) are Sirius and Remus. To this day we call each other "Moony" "Padfoot" and "Prongs" and we're also all girls. biggrin
Do you make these dolls for others? They are so cute!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:43 pm
same here. the four of us actually used them as camp names, when we were PA's for a Girl Scouts event. i'm Moony, and actually i do have a crush on my friend who is Padfoot, but she's too oblivious to notice it....
Prongs and FANBOY Wormtail are aware of it though.... sweatdrop wow i'm sure you guys didn't need to hear all that...sorry! whee

Zack_F_The_Puppy

Mrs_S_Snape

Playful Wench

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:35 pm
Lol! No worries, I know what its like to have a crush on a friend....  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:40 pm
I've been known as Severus since about my freshman year of college. The little sign outside my dorm door that tels everybody where I am even says "Where is Sev?"

It all started when I had dyed my hair black for a change. There was a red head friend of mine i already called Weasley as a joke. Anyway, her and another friend, now known as Lucius, noticed I didn't have my glasses on. I said "Yeah, I left them in my room. I need to get them back on cause they hide my ugly nose." They both called me Sev after that, and soon, so did everyone else...

I'm surely snarky enough for it...  

WishICouldDeleteMyAcct

xxchibilunalovegoodxx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:51 am
Wow, that is just all so cool! I wish I had an HP nickname. Sadly, none of my friends are as obsessed about it as I am except for maybe my friend Jasmine but I haven't heard from her in almost a year and last I knew, she was still living in Arizona. Other than that, my friends like Harry Potter but they aren't obsessed with it like I am. I so wish I had and nickname, that would be so cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:08 am
I'm actually rather surprised that I don't... I have plenty of friends who are into HP, and (NATURALLY) bright red hair-- why don't I have a Weasley nickname?

(Although if I was anyone, I suppose I'd be Moony. The thus-far (unrequited) love of my life is totally my Sirius.)

=^__^=
Anneko  

Anneko

kira_miri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:31 pm
There are people who call me Severus. One of my closest friends, for instance. She and I, we had a huge roleplay for two last summer. It was a love story about Snape and Roger Taylor (of the Queen band). We imagined that Roger never was in Queen, but he went to Hogwarts at 11 years old instead. He was friends with the Marauders and played pranks on Snape with them. And Snape, even though he appeared to be angry at Taylor, in fact wasn't. Well, it's a lo-ong story.
We were playing almost every day. I was drawing illustrations to our story, along with some kind of manga. And my friend was writing out the story itself, as a fanfic. So, this roleplay became something more than a mere roleplay. And the nicknames stuck to us. Now we call eachother 'Taylor' and 'Snape' respectively, and some of our friends call us that too xd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 am
Actually, in my group of friends, I didn't have a Marauders' nickname like they did. Somehow I became Tonks though. So Tonks I am.  

Artemis Res-Tome

Fanworks

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff