G0t R!c3?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you proud to be Asian?
  Heck yeah!
  Heck yeah even more!
  Both 1 and 2! But you should add a Sum 41 choice!
View Results

Agnt- Perry The Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:06 pm
I'll be introducing myself, my first name's initial is J.D. I was born in the southeast on the Philippines. I've been on america for about 6 years already. I have learned to fit in to the American lifestyle very well, but that doesn't mean I forgot about my Filipino lifestyle either. Well my hobbies: basketball, music, and a little videogames. MY favorite all-time band is Sum 41, a Canadian band that which members were born in Ajax,Ontario. Containing Deryck Jason Whibley, Steve Martin Jocz, Jason Paul McCaslin, and (not in the band anymore but i'll add him anyways) Dave Nizaam Baksh. I have two songs that are my least favorite, What Were All About (can be seen on the Spider-Man 1 DVD), and ANIC, which they diss Anna Nicole Smith BEFORE she died. Hmm, my favorite boxer is Manny Pacman Pacquiao. My favorite basketball teams are the Houston Rocket and the Cleveland Cavs, but the Rockets are already out of the play-offs so I put a strike on them. Well my favorite car is the new EVO X. That's all, yes I know, this whole paragraph was boring.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:12 pm
lol, anyways, hiya! welcome to the guild!  

animemangafan4

demonic_angelz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:54 am
welcomes!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:40 am
thanks biggrin  

Agnt- Perry The Platypus

Umaiki

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:28 am
Welcome^^  
New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG

Manage Your Items