Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
YGO Abridge Series

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musokasakura

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:14 am
Hey has anyone seen the Yu-Gi-Oh abridge series? Love it! I would like to know what other people think. I talk to the creator of the abridge series and I would love to tell him about how other people view it. He loves to know that there are more fans out there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:38 pm
so far i've seen the first 5 episodes. ur right, they are great!!!! blaugh  

darkness323

6,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:09 pm
It's absolutely great!! It's one of thw funniest things I've ever seen!! Please tell Little Kuriboh that I hope he turns out a new one soon! ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:21 pm
Well from what I heard, he is trying to get the abridged movie done by this month! He said that it's taking a while because the characters in the movie have about 40 lines while in the abridged episodes, the characters have like six lines. Thus his computer is giving him problems while doing character lines all at once. He has to restart his computer every time. That's why it's taking so slow. But he's working hard at it. blaugh heart Thank you for replying to this. I'm glad that there are more fans out there. He will be so happy! 4laugh  

musokasakura

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:02 am
I watch both the abridged Yu-gi-oh and the abridged Naruto series.

If you really want to talk to him about what we are saying just tell him I'm glad he is feeling better. Getting sick is no fun.

Also tell him to call the Winged Dragon of Ra... idragon after those damn ipets. Love to my idog.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:40 pm
Wyrn
I watch both the abridged Yu-gi-oh and the abridged Naruto series.

If you really want to talk to him about what we are saying just tell him I'm glad he is feeling better. Getting sick is no fun.

Also tell him to call the Winged Dragon of Ra... idragon after those damn ipets. Love to my idog.
Kay. I'll make sure to tell him. Oh and he's feeling better. He just has to get the movie done.  

musokasakura

Ink Snake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:30 pm
I haven't seen the entire Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged series, but I've seen Naruto Abridged, and I love it! Up to Episode 13 on YouTube, everybody must watch!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:50 pm
Hey everyone! Good news! The YGO Abridged Movie should be up by tomorrow! It's a little bit over 30 minutes and LK will be uploading the movie in sections. Due to the fact that it's long. Um..... he said that he might have it available for Bitt Torrent so you can have the whole thing. I can't wait!  

musokasakura

rurouni_07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 am
i must admit, it's pretty funny. "i just tore that guy's f***ing arm off! this is the best movie ever!" XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:46 pm
rurouni_07
i must admit, it's pretty funny. "i just tore that guy's f***ing arm off! this is the best movie ever!" XD
He worked pretty hard on it considering all the hardships he had to go through while making it. ^^ But yes. It is pretty funny. mrgreen  

musokasakura

muzuka

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:15 pm
yes its the best same with naruto abridged  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:37 pm
Haven't seen it is it good?  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash