Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Boys that are friends. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crunched Up Cookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:54 am
I love them. They are so funny. I have been hanging out with my friends (will call them boy friends but they are friends that are boys) for three days. And they have been three great days. Discuss boys that are friends. Or stories about them. Sorry if this is stupid but I have to talk to somebody about my stupid boy friends! (ahh remember?).  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:47 am
I don't know, I think it is hard being friends with boys.
Its our mental makup that bothers me.
The physical makeup is just purely attraction.
I always seem to be too close to guy friends.

monkeymule21

alyssa_totally

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:08 am
I have like 5 friends that are girls, and 50 uy friends lol. It gets aggrivating cuz idk why i always end up haning w/boys cuz im not a tomboy really, and i can't talk to teh about my girl stufff cuz they get annoyed. but its really hard when u find out one of ur guy friends like you more than a friend, Cuz then it messes up ur friendship =/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:21 am
alyssa_totally
I have like 5 friends that are girls, and 50 uy friends lol. It gets aggrivating cuz idk why i always end up haning w/boys cuz im not a tomboy really, and i can't talk to teh about my girl stufff cuz they get annoyed. but its really hard when u find out one of ur guy friends like you more than a friend, Cuz then it messes up ur friendship =/

my name's alyssa too  

Goofy Scorpio

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:28 am
I don't have any friends that are boys I don't even have a boyfriend yet I'm so lame. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:42 am
D46
I don't have any friends that are boys I don't even have a boyfriend yet I'm so lame. crying
I share your pain crying  

Racookie

SecretAgent_Clem

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:58 am
i like having guy friends. they're fun to be around. but i usually end up crushing on them and they never notice. then when they find out, they don't care and it gets all weird. but, yea guys friends are the best!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:08 pm
all of my friends are boys. i have about 5 friends that are girls but all the rest are boys i think that boys at my school are nicer  

inu828

D46

2,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:11 pm
Racookie
D46
I share your pain crying
crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:05 pm
I have a very close boy that is a friend, and even though we're both happily attached, we flirt like crazy all the time that we spend together. It's gotten so 'bad' that my boyfriend doesn't like to leave us alone in a room together. xd
Being a girl it's a great ego boost to be getting the attention, and his girlfriend/fiance doesn't mind as long as nothing too serious happens.
We have a great time, I love it, and so does he. biggrin

Angelicdevil12345666

mellee115

Sparkly Star

11,300 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:12 pm
Boy friends are cool to have...they even tease you. And also some of mine are gentleman's lol..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:05 pm
D46
Racookie
D46
I share your pain crying
crying
Oh , wait i do had a male friend, but he's pissed at me so that doesnt count.Continue the weeping crying  

Racookie

fuzzie slippers

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:46 pm
I love guy friends. They are alot of fun to hang out with, and we usually end up doing the randomest things. xd like for example the other night me and my guy friends ended up driving around the town with my brother listening to pop music. xd xd

I allways have such a great time when I hang out with my guy friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:13 pm
Hott-Scorpio
alyssa_totally

my name's alyssa too

oh awesome!!! hi alyssa lol.  

alyssa_totally

HIDDEN GUILD OWNER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 pm

I have like, 4 boy friends. ( boys that are my friends. ) One is my seat mate in class and he's so funny. One is in my science group who is kinda disgusting but really nice. One is in another class but we still talk on YIM. One is just totally disgusting but shares money with me and gives me stuff so he's very nice. Their loads of fun to hang out with. 3nodding

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff