Dangerous Capitalist

5,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:54 pm
hellz yeah  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:09 pm
Hmmm...I'm starting to see why people don't want to join here. Never be fooled by a awsome banner. You may wind up in a cess pool filled with idiots. The doom song wasn't that great. It was played ONCE and now everyone on my friggen' street is going Doomy doom doom like a demonic record player. Satan wouldn't last three minutes in a room filled with you all singing that HORRIBLE song! Gir is pretty cool though. He's just advertised WAY too much. Zim is the star dang it! ZIM!!  

Specialmindz

Christalz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:32 pm
*Jumps up and down* Look, I left comments on topics so my name would b in a strait row!!!!!! xd xp lol whee 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:37 pm
ninja Random... ninja

I need Ramen... twisted  

Squidyiffer

Trash Garbage

Christalz

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:25 am
No Ramen 4 u!
*hands u soap with bacon in it* twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 3:33 am
Does anyone like ZADR?  

Specialmindz

Christalz

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:34 am
Me: ZaCa!!! lol, thats Zim and my character.

Caty: GaCr!!!

Me: O geeze... If we paired you and Gir up the world might burst into flames.

Caty: awww..... Can I go BOOM now?

Me: No Caty.... And I think you just prooved my point. So... Now I need you to listen very very very Very VERY Carefully.

Caty: Wha?

Gir: Guess who made waffles?

Caty: YAY!!!

Zim: NO MORE WAFFLES GIR!

Me: Those don't have penuts ans soap in um again, do they?

Zim: Wanna go spy on Dib-stink?

Me: ummmm... ok!

*Caty and Gir eat waffles with Nick the kid with the brain probe.*

xd  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:16 am
gir reporting for duty gir? wat dose the g stand for i dont now im going to sing the doom song now doomy doomy doom da di doom heart heart heart heart i love gir  

24icy

twiightmoon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:55 pm
Specialmindz
Hmmm...I'm starting to see why people don't want to join here. Never be fooled by a awsome banner. You may wind up in a cess pool filled with idiots. The doom song wasn't that great. It was played ONCE and now everyone on my friggen' street is going Doomy doom doom like a demonic record player. Satan wouldn't last three minutes in a room filled with you all singing that HORRIBLE song! Gir is pretty cool though. He's just advertised WAY too much. Zim is the star dang it! ZIM!!

I agree. Gir is way over advertised. Most of the "Zim Fans" I know only like Gir. crying But, Gir is funny and cute. Still, Zim IS the main character.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:59 pm
and GIR is on almost every zim merchandise!! I love the little guy, but I'd kill for a shirt with the Hogulus monster from Hobo 13 or a Dib shirt! but i've never seen em. . . .

but I have a GIR beanie, and I wore it at a 4th o' July sleep over thing, and it was on my head while I was asleep. someone woke up, saw the eyes on the hat, and thought I was awake. She was talking to my hat for 20 minutes thinking it was me before she realized. XD That's another thing GIR is good for. making people feel stupid. xd  

Kjemper Ulv

twiightmoon
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:04 pm
Wow. I have a Dib shirt...kinda. It has the neutral face on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:48 am
twiightmoon
Specialmindz

I agree. Gir is way over advertised. Most of the "Zim Fans" I know only like Gir. crying But, Gir is funny and cute. Still, Zim IS the main character.

I agree wholeheartedly. ZIM is the main character! Not Gir! Even though he is adorable and such........I love invader zim for the ZIM FACTOR!!!! whee heart  

Tree Hamster

--Demented-Gumdrop--
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:30 pm
Tree Hamster
twiightmoon
Specialmindz

I agree wholeheartedly. ZIM is the main character! Not Gir! Even though he is adorable and such........I love invader zim for the ZIM FACTOR!!!! whee heart

It seriously bugs me when people call themselves "fans", but they've never even watched Invader Zim. They just like GIR. GIR is amazing thoe.  
Doom

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff