Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:29 pm
higurashi no naku koro ni is a great anime. So is a lot of other anime like bobobobobo... you get the point. All these animes are cool but this topic is to help understand the weird stuff. I'm mostly interested in Higurashi no naku Koro ni. First people keep dying.Then they show points of views from other people but the stories change little by little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:58 pm
It's based off a dating game. The point it that the show protrays start overs so that a small change can give a different outcome.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Mister Deadly

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:54 am
By far, the weirdest anime that I have ever seen is Alien 9. That's quite a feat, being that I've also watched Paranoia Agent and Envangelion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:57 am
El Cerrado
By far, the weirdest anime that I have ever seen is Alien 9. That's quite a feat, being that I've also watched Paranoia Agent and Envangelion.

I read the first manga, it was really imaginative <33
I loved it ^-^  

Phoonty

xXpunkfreakXx

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:38 am
I've watched this really weird anime called Exel Saga. It's pretty good. =]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:00 am
I have noticed some animes are a tad bit confusing, but with time they become easier to understand. :]

Kimura Yuriko

ArcanaXVIII

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:07 am
Do never try ro understand Bobobo! It is not ment to be understand!

Necrinomicon Sez!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:28 pm
The show that I can never understand is
Fooly Cooly
and yes I think it would be a good show if I ever got passed the first ep sweatdrop

Placeboraw

ruby_dragon_999

Mega Poster

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:55 pm
animekitty9624

Yeah the show is really weird but I never finished it though. (I think it has no plot.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:38 am
Excel Saga is really weird, but its mostly to parodize some older animes, and some of the jokes are meant mostly to make fun of some things of the japanese culture.

Either way, its only to laugh alot! Especially the parts of pedro xD

Weird animes...mmmm, like evangelion maybe ergo proxy  

iori_ragnarok

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:37 pm
animekitty9624

Serina878
The show that I can never understand is
Fooly Cooly
and yes I think it would be a good show if I ever got passed the first ep sweatdrop

These two are the weirdest anime series I've ever watched. Like many people said, if you want to understand them, watch them: you'll stop feeling like it after the second chapter. biggrin

Now, as for confusing series, the most confusing s**t I've ever watched is Serial Experiments Lain. It's well known as the benchmark for ********. That, and it's also creepy as hell. For example: you see a kid playing an online shooter, and he's about to kill the big bad. But guess what? The game somehow got mixed with a bunch of kids playing tag, because the barrier between the Cyberspace and the Real World is sort of going down or something, and the big bad the kid killed turned out to be a little girl!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games