Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
i need somewhere to get mad at panic :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 5:03 pm
lol ok so when they are near me (wisconsin) i will be in seattle...when i come back from seattle they will be in seattle this is crap i tell you crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this will be the 4th time now that ive almost seen their show but not quite due to stupid things

so have you ever almost seen them but you couldn't because

no money
no car

or something else?!  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:24 pm
I used to live in Montreal, Quebec, and Panic! went there somewhere in July 2006 or someting and then my dad just randomly deciced to move n to Edmonton, Alberta a week before Panic! came to Montreal.  

Bilvy

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:19 pm
Dang!
The closet they've ever been is Kansas City, MO.
And that's still a few hours away. No one would be willing to drive me up there...
But I get my license soon so who knows! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:34 am
They played a show in Brussels (about an hour away) last December. But it was on a school night, during exams, and I couldn't go.
Which sucked.

Can't you reschedule your trip? Or do something so that it'll work out?! Because daaaaang that sucks!

Polyphonic Twilight

dinosawrz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:44 am
well i would reschedule except july 11 is my birthday and i always spend it with all of my friends in seattle and i don't think i can wait that long...plus no one would drive me...as for the september one...i have school august 14 so unless my mom decided i could live there again i would have no choice but to come back....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:56 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
They played a show in Brussels (about an hour away) last December. But it was on a school night, during exams, and I couldn't go.
Which sucked.

Can't you reschedule your trip? Or do something so that it'll work out?! Because daaaaang that sucks!

I saw Panic! on a school night during exams. 4laugh Nanananana.

After I found out about Panic!, I found out that about a month or so beforehand they played at a venue thats only about an hour away. I TOTALLY would have gone to that in a heart beat. But during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour, they didn't perform at that venue, so we had to drive three hours to get there. rolleyes

PrimeRibby
Captain

Bilvy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:19 pm
dinosawrz
well i would reschedule except july 11 is my birthday and i always spend it with all of my friends in seattle and i don't think i can wait that long...plus no one would drive me...as for the september one...i have school august 14 so unless my mom decided i could live there again i would have no choice but to come back....

Sweet I was born on the same day as you.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:32 am
yay ^.^  

dinosawrz

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:09 pm
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Which sucked.

After I found out about Panic!, I found out that about a month or so beforehand they played at a venue thats only about an hour away. I TOTALLY would have gone to that in a heart beat. But during the Nothing Rhymes With Circus tour, they didn't perform at that venue, so we had to drive three hours to get there. rolleyes
Dude. Let's exchange parents. And friends' parents.

My parents MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT have let me go, if any of my friends were allowed to. But none of them were, and none of them liked Panic! at the time. Now they almost all do xp

I so wish I could have seen them during NRWC tour, that would've been awesome. When they played at Pukkelpop it was "nothing special". It obviously was still special and awesome because it was Panic! At The Disco, but I mean that they didn't dress up or have makeup on or anything like that. And the stage wasn't decorated since it was a festival... so it wasn't a big production.
I really hope they'll do another headlining tour in Europe, hopefully somewhere nearby, and that I'll be able to go...

It sucks that you missed the close-by show. But at least you still got to go, right?!

Dinosawrz: Oh, I see. It sounds complicated 3nodding sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:11 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Which sucked.

Dude. Let's exchange parents. And friends' parents.

My parents MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT have let me go, if any of my friends were allowed to. But none of them were, and none of them liked Panic! at the time. Now they almost all do xp

I so wish I could have seen them during NRWC tour, that would've been awesome. When they played at Pukkelpop it was "nothing special". It obviously was still special and awesome because it was Panic! At The Disco, but I mean that they didn't dress up or have makeup on or anything like that. And the stage wasn't decorated since it was a festival... so it wasn't a big production.
I really hope they'll do another headlining tour in Europe, hopefully somewhere nearby, and that I'll be able to go...

It sucks that you missed the close-by show. But at least you still got to go, right?!

Dinosawrz: Oh, I see. It sounds complicated 3nodding sweatdrop

Ah, I see.
I'm sure they'll tour again in Europe. 3nodding It's Panic! At The Disco!

Ha, yeah. I wouldn't trade that night for the world.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:28 am
Psh they better!
Otherwise they're going to feel the wrath of POLYPHONIC TWILIGHT! *dundundun*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:01 pm
Uh oh. eek

PrimeRibby
Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:43 am